Old Key West 3 Bedroom Grand Villa near the hosptiality center question

Kat&Chris take on Disney

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

My family and I are planning a trip this September and staying at the Old Key West resort. I was wondering if anyone knew which building(s) have the 3 bedroom grand villas that are close to the hospitality center. We don't have a room number assigned to us yet and I am not sure how long before our trip that we will get the room number. Any information will be helpful, thank you in advance. We are so excited and can't wait to stay at one of our favorite Disney Resorts.

The GVs are wonderful and especially at OKW (I‘m biased; it’s one of my home resorts). :goodvibes Grand Villas are mostly in areas not as close to the hospitality area. The Hospitality area would be buildings 11-14 (right across from the Hospitality House) and buildings 23-26 which are a wee bit further away on Peninsular Road. Grand Villas are in the following buildings: buildings 25 and 29 (Peninsular Road); building 43 (Turtle Pond Road); buildings 48, 49, 51, 53 (South Point Road); buildings 15, 16, 19, 22, 63 (Miller Road).

The GVs are wonderful and especially at OKW (I‘m biased; it’s one of my home resorts). :goodvibes Grand Villas are mostly in areas not as close to the hospitality area. The Hospitality area would be buildings 11-14 (right across from the Hospitality House) and buildings 23-26 which are a wee bit further away on Peninsular Road. Grand Villas are in the following buildings: buildings 25 and 29 (Peninsular Road); building 43 (Turtle Pond Road); buildings 48, 49, 51, 53 (South Point Road); buildings 15, 16, 19, 22, 63 (Miller Road).

Thank you so much! My parents are DVC members and OKW is one of their home resorts so I grew up going there and absolutely love it. I was just curious because our reservation specifically say 3 bedroom grand villa

Thank you so much! My parents are DVC members and OKW is one of their home resorts so I grew up going there and absolutely love it. I was just curious because our reservation specifically says 3 bedroom grand villa close to the hospitality center. Either way we can’t wait to stay in a villa, thank you for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter