Old Fastpasses

earthelves

DIS Veteran
Would they still be valid? :lmao: Yes they are dated,,So should i attempt to use them next week or should i just bin them :rotfl:

TIA:)

don't quote me but I think they are only valid on the day of issue, you can use them after the time has passed on the ticket but not another day.

you can only use them on the day you get them at the specified time

I doubt they would check the date, only the time but not something I would try, I am sure many would though.

As Gems says still possible to use a fastpass anytime on date of issue though, don't have to stick to specified time. Suprised they haven't changed their policy on this.

Thanks for the responses, thought that i had read somewhere on here that you could indeed use "Old" fastpasses?? Not a problem though i shall just "Bin Them" :)

:thumbsup2

You can't use your FASTPASSes before your specified return time, but you can use them any time afterwards on the same day. As for your old ones, keep them as a souvenir. They might be worth a fortune on eBay in 2050. ;)

I still had 3 fast passes for Test Track from our visit during 2006. In August 2009 I asked the CM if I could use FP that had got passed the time. He said Yes. When he looked at them , he politely informed me that there was a limit :scared1:
I didn't get to ride in FP line! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter