Old Cruise List - for reference only - please use thread at top of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add us for the October 12th-19th western cruise!
Dave & Connie

Thanks!

Please add our name to the cruise list for the 3 day Wonder beginning Sept. 12th. Myself, DH and DD who will be celebrating her 6th birthday on 9/12!!!!

Add us to the list 6 on 4/6 Magic.
DH, DW, DS - 11, DS - 12, 7, and 4!!

Less than 4 weeks!!

:earsboy:

Myself and DD (9) and sister will be on the Wonder August 29 for 3 day cruise!!

Darrell, Nancy,LeAnn and Jason....On the Wonder, June13th-16th....Our first to Disney and the cruise.....Celebrating our 25th anniversary, and our daughters graduation from High School..

Can't wait!!!!!!

Sue Prymek and friend Pat Megown...

please add us to the list.

We will be on the 9/28/02 cruise. Myself, DH, DD (12) and DS (5) Hubby's bithday is 9/21, sons birthday is 9/22, daughters birthday is 9/30.

please add us to the Wonder April 7th cruise. We being, me, DH, DD (4) and DD (8 months). Just 3 more weeks!!!!:pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Add us to the cruisin' list!!
The Arnold Family - Beth, Steve, Stephanie & Gretchen
Western Disney Magic
7 days, April 26, 2003 - May 3, 2003

Gretchen's 5th birthday is on the 27th

Please add our family to the list. Travelling with my DH, DD (4), and my parents. Will be on the 4 night Wonder cruise April 14, 2002.

I'm SOOO excited!

:)

Hi, Please add Charlie Bartos and soon to be Tara Bartos to the list we will be sailing for our first cruise ever October 26 Western. Honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter