OKW Phone Number

doberlady

<font color=royalblue>It just never gets old to me
Morning,

Can anyone give me the phone number for OKW front desk. Thanks!!

If I call the 800 ressies number can they transfer me?

I have the number programmed in my cel phone & in my memory :)!

407-827-7700

Although the CM answering the phone will say "Old Key West," the CM is actually a WDW operator.

There is no such thing as the front desk via phone. What you get when you call the front desk is an area somewhere in WDW that answers all the questions etc. I assume it is in WDW but it could be India also. lol This all part of the great service you now get at WDW. I found this out on my last visit when I called the front desk for a question, called back and got a different answer. Finally I walked down to the front desk and was told the truth that there really is no front desk but a call answering service.

Finally I walked down to the front desk and was told the truth that there really is no front desk but a call answering service.

wow, sounds like calling Dell or AOL :rotfl:

Pa@okw95 said:
There is no such thing as the front desk via phone.

1) Not so.
2) There is a answering center for most calls. (main number)
3) There is also the rear ressie office area of the resort. (direct dial)
4) There is also the actual Front Desk phones. (direct dial)

Pa@okw95 said:
Finally I walked down to the front desk and was told the truth that there really is no front desk but a call answering service.

It is not a "call answering service" it is the Disney Operator and yes they are located on Disney property. They are the same people you will get if you dial 0 for the operator...Basically there are 2 "Back office" CM's that work on any given shift at the hotel. They can not handle all the phone calls themselves (or else they would never get their work done and you would be on hold forever), the operator answers all the calls and weeds them out, and only the ones that have to talk to the front desk are transfered. While I know the system has some flaws (and they do sometimes give the wrong information) for the most part people don't even realize that it is not the front desk.

As the rustyscupper stated there is an actual phone number for the front desk (that is not the operator) but that number is not issued as they can not handle the call volume.

We stayed at OKW last March and when we left and were driving home I realized that we left all our movies next to the TV. I called the number that was on our bill. I'm not sure if I got right through but I was sure I talked to someone at OKW. They took my cell number and told me they would call back when they found them and sure enough about two hours later they called and said they would send them to my home. There were quite a few movies and there was no cost to me for postage. They were so helpful and nice!! They sure made me believe I was talking to the front desk before they sent me to housekeeping. Nice experience.

Joni said:
..They were so helpful and nice!! They sure made me believe I was talking to the front desk before they sent me to housekeeping. Nice experience.

Yeah, those Disney call centers are really good.

Scupper

We received permission to take our fosterbaby with us YIPPEE and I need to request a bottom floor close to the main house.

I can't call DVC member services as they will only take calls from my neighbor who gave us his points.

doberlady said:
Scupper

We received permission to take our fosterbaby with us YIPPEE and I need to request a bottom floor close to the main house.

I can't call DVC member services as they will only take calls from my neighbor who gave us his points.

DVC resorts don't take requests directly. I'd suggest asking your neighbor to make the request to Member Services. Also, requests are not guarunteed. Best Wishes for a great trip.

DVC resorts don't take requests directly. I'd suggest asking your neighbor to make the request to Member Services. Also, requests are not guarunteed. Best Wishes for a great trip.

this is our 3rd time to OKW and our 6th WDW trip, we have always had our requests at OKW and the 3 other times at the ole Dixie Landings. I guess we were lucky!!

thanks for the best wishes!! I hope they come true :flower:

doberlady said:
Scupper

Maybe a little clarification. When a reservation is made on points, only the member who owns those points can make changes, requests, additions, etc to the reservation. I'd just ask your neighbor to make this call for you to Member Services. Once it's on the reservation, they'll have it to assign the room. Have a nice time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter