OKW Building Configuration Summary

Just thought I would do a courtesy bump on this thread that Doc invested so much time in....

thanks
jaysue

I thought it might be time to bump this up again with the question asked in the "psyched for OKW" thread.

Perfect timing -- I was just looking for something like this! Thanks for bringing it out of the mothballs...:)

I just did a search on OKW and found this thread....so I'm giving this thread a little bump!

DOC, you are simply amazing! Thanks for all your hard work! :goodvibes

Typed in a search for 'OKW' and 'map'.
And :wizard: like :wizard: magic :wizard: this little thread appeared.
:thumbsup2 Thanks :thumbsup2 Doc! :thumbsup2

jennybobenny said:
Typed in a search for 'OKW' and 'map'.
And :wizard: like :wizard: magic :wizard: this little thread appeared.
:thumbsup2 Thanks :thumbsup2 Doc! :thumbsup2
I actually copied this information and put it in my PM folder so I had it handy at all times! :)

I've got it bookmarked, as I do other DVC maps. Lots of great information provided by people like Doc! :thumbsup2

This is absolutely freakin' awesome! To the OP, if you are still around, :thanks:

Just one more reason why......:disrocks:
Maggie

Anyone know what OKW buildings have the elevators..I can't seem to find it listed anywhere?? :confused3

Thanks!! We've never stayed there..do you have a pref. with any of those buildings??

They are all fine, and close to HH. The problem with 64 is that it doesn't have its own parking lot, but must share with the buildings around and across from it.

As this appears to have been helpful to others in the past, based on posts here, and I found it today, thought I'd bump it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!