Okay, now I am bummed.....

That really is a good idea. Thanks Cass!

Speedos....LOL..... typing too fast....sorry.;)

Now tell me more about this event you will be at in two days. It sounds fascinating.

Remember SuAnne from my trip reports?

Well, the night we went to Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge I was still deathly ill from the Chicken Puke Pie episode and could not eat. I just sat and watched her :(

Thursday night Noel and I are going to downtown toronto to see the Lion King Production one last time because they are closig the show in January. We are staying over at the Royal York Hotel ...on the club level, of course ;)

Then on Friday morning (Halloween) we are taking the train from Toronto to London Ontario (2 hours) where SuAnne and Hayley live. That night the girls are going out trick or treating together and the next night SuAnne is making an Animal Kingdom Lodge dinner to make up for the one I missed when I was sick.

How nice is she? :) :)

She has recipes from Boma and is going to recreate the feast I missed.

Noel is looking forward to wearing her halloween costume on the train :rolleyes: lol

Thanx for asking!

>>^..^<<

Cass,

That is wonderful!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time. That is a great friend. Now remember, we want a trip report!:p

Okay, update: Called again today and spoke with a very nice man by the name of Ben. He told me that they will have entertainment rates in 2004, but they are not out yet. When I asked him "Are you sure?" He said "yes" that they were talking about it today. I called again to make sure and was told that they were not out yet.

So, I won't be excited until I actually see or hear of entertainment rates next year, but at least there is still hope.

:D

I also called this morning to check on Fan Club rates for Jan - she said "not in the system yet" and when I said "it seems a bit late this year, did she know when to expect them?" she said to check again in a few weeks (she was very sweet about it)- so it seems the end of Nov rumors are still holding - fingers crossed!:smooth:

Phew! That's a relief. I was wondering if we were going to get to go as often if rates were going to be up, up ,up!

Thanks for the update Spidey. My book just came in the mail and I saw the RPR was listed. I have a hard time believing such a quality hotel would list something like this and not honor it, so they must be coming.

Originally posted by >>^..^<<

Another alternative would be to go into debt or skip Christmas presents this year. (well at least cut down):rolleyes:

What's funny is that's what my parents and I are doing this year...cutting down (drastically) on Christmas Presents so we can go on many day trips to Universal. Though I may feel disappointed on Christmas morning when I open up my presents which would be just a couple DVDs and maybe rolls of film and camcorder tapes as stocking stuffers :p (figuring my parents and I buy the camcorder before my birthday trip instead of Christmas).

Worth it though!! Definitely worth it! :)

I'm soooo glad they will have Entertainment rates for 2004!!! Maybe I'll ask my parents for us to skip our every-other-year family reunion so we can go to Universal for a few days. :teeth:

What?????? So maybe my life is only at Universal...can't be TOO bad of a thing, now can it? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter