OK Since she didn't post it I will

You guys are funny! Like family.....a very dangerous, disfunctional family!!!

dang, over the top rope on top of donnie...... look who's still around.

My fun is done. (my ideas are not) I must send my children back to school next week so I am at home again. The good thing is Addie made the return trip with me so we had about 6 hours of planning on the ride home, just in case Donnie decides he needs to man up. Oh, and Donnie, we laughed when going through Jacksonville.

Nope, Ms. Lazydays made him extinguish his torch. This is some gal he's bringing Labor Day weekend.

My fun is done. (my ideas are not) I must send my children back to school next week so I am at home again. The good thing is Addie made the return trip with me so we had about 6 hours of planning on the ride home, just in case Donnie decides he needs to man up. Oh, and Donnie, we laughed when going through Jacksonville.

Hey Angie, is your dually white with tan bottom? About 11:30 I saw a big Sierra on I-95 fixing to cross the St. Johns. I didn't pay attention to see if Skeeter was driving. Why am I a cry baby? I thought I took your punishment pretty good. I need to talk to Addie. When you get a chance call me. I'll PM you the #. If that was Skeeter that's pretty funny I'd see him.

Thats what cuz's truck looks like. If it looked like it was going significantly faster than the speed limit, it was him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter