OK Since she didn't post it I will

stacktester

DIS Veteran
This may come as a surprise to you all but there was some fort vandalism last night. I was enjoying a nice EMH trip to the MK with the following:

Gatordads 2 kids Meghan and Peter
MrsGus' Haley, Kelsey, Katie and Maddie. Also Addie's (MrsGus' Sidekick) kid Sadie.
My Anniston

When we returned from the evening MrsGus and Addie and I think some help with TiggerinBama had had some fun with ol stacktester. They moved my Mickey lamp post to another site, wrote rules that I should follow in chalk on my driveway, put Tinkerbell wrapping paper on my front door and must have used a big box of toilet paper and put it all inside my camper. It was quite the thrill to clean up. I went to talk to them about the mess and they blame it on Gatordad's 2 year old. Well I'm a good sport and it gave me a good laugh. I felt like since we were leaving today it was one heck of a goodbye party. Addie, Tigger and Angie I want to say I feel very loved and admired by you all. The time it took to do shows how you 3 really do love me. I could never dream of a payback method to get even so I won't even try it. I admit, I was cooked last night. What they did was something you just don't come back and retaliate with. You just laugh your *** off and enjoy it. I'll be sure to talk about it for a while. Oh and by the way, the moral of this story is lock yo damg door when MrsGus is in town. I just can't make you all visualize how funny this prank was. It was 1st class and well thought out. Congratulations to the 3 fort musketeers.

You know he loves the attention Jen!!!!
I will have to post a picture of the rules they wrote on the driveway of his site.

what stays in the fort happens in the fort......

you love the ladies attention..... did you get a phone number from the lazy days gal?

Aw that RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsGus & Addie.....you girls are the BOMB
I wanted to do something similar to Des1954 in Dec, and to Gatordad in May...and just didnt have the get up & go* to do it(*translates to "balls").
You girls went all the way!!!

Donnie, I agree....dont even bother to get even, anything you could conjur up would fail in comparison!!!

Donnie, thank you again for watching my kids for the night......

Donnie, thank you again for watching my kids for the night......

No problem Pete. We were already in the Haunted Mansion before Meghan said she didn't like it. She got a little upset but hell she had 7 chics next to her and they got her chilled out. Must be that girly girl thing they got amongst themselves. We rode a lot of rides. Oh, and since Peter was so young we got switch passes having him along. Make sure to bring him next time. I need him.

artwork.jpg

Not sure what the first one says,
but
2. Kungaloosh rules
3. Do not take kids to the park by yourself
4. If you belong to the DisBoard, I will find you.
5. Never get drunk in public.

they should also have put:
6. Always lock your trailer!!!!:lmao:

he is a liar and don't believe him. He is still hung over.:rolleyes1

he is a liar and don't believe him. He is still hung over.:rolleyes1

Angie, thanks for letting Megan and Peter tag along last nite, they had a blast. All I remember is them coming in at 2am and laughing about toilet paper in Donnie's trailer...I wish I could see it. Any pictures??

I have no Idea what Donnie is Talking about, but However I do know what rule 1 was.
Donnie is never right.

You know what I think is he got so drunk that he rolled his own camper and I don't have a clue as to where the tinkerbell Christmas wrapping paper that was on his door came from.;) :lmao: :dance3: those 3mouserteers are great aren't they. :lmao:
I was at gus's and we were all watching Army Wives, and waiting on the golf cart parade.:happytv:

I raise my glass in a toast to the 3 Fort-ke-teer's!!! Very creative, girls!!:thumbsup2

Great job sorry we missed it. it think next trip we will stay more days

Gosh now I'm thinking I really missed out and you guys would have been a blast!!! I've got 9 coming with me in Dec. now....wonder what kind of mischief we can come up with??? But ifpirate: we are bad at Christmas will Santa still come see us?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter