OK...post your favorite!

It seems a lot of people have been on multiple DCL cruises here. I'd love to hear:

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on.

38 DCL cruises....multiple times on all four ships

2. Your favorite ship.

A tie between the Magic and Fantasy. Love the Magic as we were on her Maiden Voyage and been on her the most but also the Fantasy since she is new and shiny LOL.

3. Your favorite itinerary.

I loved Alaska as it was new and so different from our regular trips. I also love the Caribbean itineraries for the relaxation factor.

4. Your favorite port/stop.

Don't have one!!!!

:)

Answers in Pink!!!

MJ

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. Five. Cruise number Six coming up in August, number 7 coming up in November.
2. Your favorite ship. Fantasy
3. Your favorite itinerary. Western (on DCL)
4. Your favorite port/stop. San Juan (runner-up Cozumel)

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. (5) one 3 nite four 4 nite
2. Your favorite ship Wonder - at present only ship we've been on, going on the Dream in December
3. Your favorite itinerary. Bahamas, only one we've done
4. Your favorite port/stop. Of course CC

-18 with #19 coming up on 8/5

2. Your favorite ship.
-The one I'm on at the time

-Bahamian cruise out of NY in the summer

-Castaway Cay

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. 15 - 16 and 17 booked
2. Your favorite ship. Magic - been on all four with 11 on the Magic
3. Your favorite itinerary. Copenhagen to Norway to Iceland to Scotland to Dover England, Second favorite British Isles
4. Your favorite port/stop. Guernsey (not stopping there 2016 or 2017 :( ), Castaway Cay, and Barcelona!

2. Your favorite ship.
Fantasy

Probably Canada followed by Eastern Caribbean that includes Puerto Rico

Castaway Cay!! (also Puerto Rico and Halifax Nova Scotia)

It seems a lot of people have been on multiple DCL cruises here. I'd love to hear:

2. Your favorite ship.

6 going on 7.
Disney Dream
7 day western carribean, (sea, cozmuel, grand cayman, jamaica, sea ,cc)
Fav. Port- Nassau

5 cruises (Fantasy X2, Dream X2, and Magic)
Fantasy is my favorite (I love the Art Nouveau theme)
Eastern Caribbean (so far, but our next cruise is Alaska)
St. Maarten (Rib Boat Adventure) and Castaway Cay (but I also love days at sea)

Awww! I mean, I liked the Sea Days, Castaway, and St. Maarten on my Eastern on the Fantasy, but the horrible guide I had on my rainforest excursion in San Juan kept me from loving that itinerary. Perhaps this coming Eastern on the Wonder - which is the exact same itinerary (PC, Sea, Sea, St. Maarten, San Juan, Sea, Castaway, PC) will make me change my mind as I'm doing different things, especially in San Juan.
I also was disappointed with the rainforest excursion in San Juan.

I also was disappointed with the rainforest excursion in San Juan.

Glad I'm not alone! For me it really was the guide - he was this older guy who should have just been off in the forest on his own. Even the company sweeper guides were getting annoyed with him.

1. 14
2. Wonder
3. Alaska
4. Despite the fact that I love cruising Alaska, Castaway Cay is my favorite port.

1. 2, both on the Fantasy
2. Fantasy
3. Eastern Caribbean
4. St. Martin

We liked St. martin so much we spent 10 days there last month. We have a Southern booked on the Wonder next January so my answers may change...

Martin

2. Your favorite ship.

1. Completed 4
2. Fantasy but pretty much a toss-up with Magic
3. So far Eastern Caribbean
4. St.Thomas USVI and Castaway Cay

I've only been on one cruise, Wonder to Alaska. Cruise number 2 is coming up, and it'll be Wonder to Alaska. :earsboy: (It's the one port I can drive to.)

Given this, my answers may seem obvious:

Number of cruises: 1 (soon to be 2)
Favorite ship: Wonder
Favorite itinerary: Alaska
Favorite port: Skagway, and the steam train excursion. I love trains, and I love Alaska, so the combo is hard to beat.

2. Your favorite ship.

1. 7
2. Magic
3. WBTA
4. Barcelona

2. Your favorite ship.

1. Eight taken. Ninth booked 2018, Norwegian Fjord and Iceland.
2. Like the classic ships but have not been on either since the big makeovers.
3. Panama Canal and our Christmas cruise a close second.
4. Castaway Cay - we have had some great excursions at other ports but don't spend much time wandering around the ports of call.

I've only been on one cruise, Wonder to Alaska. Cruise number 2 is coming up, and it'll be Wonder to Alaska. :earsboy: (It's the one port I can drive to.)

Given this, my answers may seem obvious:

Number of cruises: 1 (soon to be 2)
Favorite ship: Wonder
Favorite itinerary: Alaska
Favorite port: Skagway, and the steam train excursion. I love trains, and I love Alaska, so the combo is hard to beat.

Because our Alaska cruise was not a Disney cruise (sailed Celebrity); I did not put these ports in as some of my favorites. But I loved all the ports of call during our Alaska cruise. If I had to pick my favorite it would be Ketchikan.

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. - 5, #6 will be in September
2. Your favorite ship. - I really enjoyed the Wonder I think the best but I love them all, have not yet been on the Fantasy
3. Your favorite itinerary. - Eastern
4. Your favorite port/stop. - Tortola

2. Your favorite ship.
Magic, why?
Went on the Magic the very first year of service back in '98. Everyone was checking in but no one was getting in-line, this was back before the boarding numbers. I told DW that at a certain time if no one was going to start the line I would. At that time I went to the head of the line, DW had the video running, and you should see the line form, people running from all over the terminal to get in-line. DW and I were the first people introduced on that cruise.
Anytime we want a good laugh, we bring up that video.
Western
Cozumel, why?
DW and I rented a jeep and went out on our own. You can get away to some of the out-of-the-way places and just do what you want. If, you speak Spanish, DW is fluent, it helps as the locals will treat you special and they gave us multiple recommendations/tips/discounts/etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter