OK...post your favorite!

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
It seems a lot of people have been on multiple DCL cruises here. I'd love to hear:

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on.
2. Your favorite ship.
3. Your favorite itinerary.
4. Your favorite port/stop.

:)

It seems a lot of people have been on multiple DCL cruises here. I'd love to hear:

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. 4 (going #5 in 2018)
2. Your favorite ship. (only been on fantasy and magic-love magic cause i love the adult pool -better for swimming.) but fantasy cause of all the upgrades & Serenity falls & magic porthole.
3. Your favorite itinerary. (St. Kitts, Tortola, Grand Cayman)
4. Your favorite port/stop.(St. Kitts, Tortola, Grand Cayman)

2. Your favorite ship.

1. 5 - #6 coming up in Sept. and #7 in January.

2. That's hard... I've been on the Wonder, Magic and Fantasy... I love them all in their own way, but if I have to pick 1??? The Wonder, my first ship and will always have a special place in my heart.

3. So far my favorite itinerary was: PC - Sea - Sea - Tortola - St. Thomas - Sea- CC - PC, but I have a feeling our Southern Caribbean in Jan. will become my new favorite.

4. Castaway Cay! I just want to live there, but I keep getting told no....

2. Your favorite ship.

13 (soon to be 14)
2. Fantasy
3. Eastern Caribbean (sea days are my favorite)
4. St. Maarten

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. 6
2. Your favorite ship. Magic
3. Your favorite itinerary. Southern Caribbean
4. Your favorite port/stop. Aruba

1. 4 with my 5th coming up.

2. Of the three I've been on, the Magic. But I love the Fantasy as well.

3. Though it was only 4 nights, I loved the Magic itinerary I was on in Feb: Miami, Castaway, Key West, Sea Day, Miami. Throw a couple more sea days in (or make it a double dip) and it would be ideal!

4. Castaway Cay

1. 4 with my 5th coming up.

2. Of the three I've been on, the Magic. But I love the Fantasy as well.

3. Though it was only 4 nights, I loved the Magic itinerary I was on in Feb: Miami, Castaway, Key West, Sea Day, Miami. Throw a couple more sea days in (or make it a double dip) and it would be ideal!

4. Castaway Cay

Ah!! I almost went with my first Wonder itinerary which was Miami, Nassau, Key West, Castaway (not sure if that was the order). That Magic is a great ship too! The Fantasy was stunning.
Edit: Hubs isn't a fan of CC, so he won't do a double dip :(

13 (soon to be 14)
2. Fantasy
3. Eastern Caribbean (sea days are my favorite)
4. St. Maarten

I think Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy is going to be our next trip! We've only been on the Magic so far but loved it!

2. Your favorite ship.

1. I've finished 4, and #5 is booked.

2. I can't say. There are things I love about all of them and I haven't been on the Magic yet.
Dream - The Chandelier & Pink
Fantasy - Longer itineraries & Drawn to magic in AP
Wonder - Tiana's Place & the Promenade Lounge

3. Alaska - it's such a great balance between sea days and busy port days

4. Juneau or Skagway

Ah!! I almost went with my first Wonder itinerary which was Miami, Nassau, Key West, Castaway (not sure if that was the order). That Magic is a great ship too! The Fantasy was stunning.
Edit: Hubs isn't a fan of CC, so he won't do a double dip :(

Awww! I mean, I liked the Sea Days, Castaway, and St. Maarten on my Eastern on the Fantasy, but the horrible guide I had on my rainforest excursion in San Juan kept me from loving that itinerary. Perhaps this coming Eastern on the Wonder - which is the exact same itinerary (PC, Sea, Sea, St. Maarten, San Juan, Sea, Castaway, PC) will make me change my mind as I'm doing different things, especially in San Juan.

1) 12
2) Magic
3) Any itinerary with the most port days, love doing excursions!
4) Hard decision....Grand Cayman or San Juan, or really any port, did I mention I like shore excursions :)

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on: 44
2. Your favorite ship: Magic
3. Your favorite itinerary: RT Hawaii (perfect combo of relaxing sea days, very busy port days, relaxing sea days)
4. Your favorite port/stop: Caribbean - Castaway Cay; West Coast - tie Juneau and Maui; Europe - Stavanger

2. Your favorite ship.

1. Three Bahamas Cruises (2 of 3 nights, 1 of 4 nights
2. Dream (Wonder was nice though)
3. I've only sailed the Bahamas so far
4. Castaway Cay (just not a fan of Nassau)

EDIT (2019): Wow, I've seen many ports since!

Last edited:
Awww! I mean, I liked the Sea Days, Castaway, and St. Maarten on my Eastern on the Fantasy, but the horrible guide I had on my rainforest excursion in San Juan kept me from loving that itinerary. Perhaps this coming Eastern on the Wonder - which is the exact same itinerary (PC, Sea, Sea, St. Maarten, San Juan, Sea, Castaway, PC) will make me change my mind as I'm doing different things, especially in San Juan.

I LOVE sea days.... Hubs doesn't love those so much either.... "There's only so many times I can walk around the ship" :sad2:

You haven't been on the Wonder yet, correct? She's fantastic! We are doing the Southern Caribbean from San Juan - St. Lucia, Antigua, Bonaire, Aruba, with two sea days. I hope this itinerary is as amazing as I have imagined it. ha ha

San Juan is nice. If you want a yummy restaurant while you are there, try Barrachina. We loved it so much when we were there a few years ago, that I have already made a dinner reservation for January. They also serve lunch.

1. 15
2. Wonder because the concierge lounge is so big and nice
3. Anytime we do B2B or 2 stops at Castaway Cay
4. You guessed it, Castaway Cay!

I LOVE sea days.... Hubs doesn't love those so much either.... "There's only so many times I can walk around the ship" :sad2:

You haven't been on the Wonder yet, correct? She's fantastic! We are doing the Southern Caribbean from San Juan - St. Lucia, Antigua, Bonaire, Aruba, with two sea days. I hope this itinerary is as amazing as I have imagined it. ha ha

San Juan is nice. If you want a yummy restaurant while you are there, try Barrachina. We loved it so much when we were there a few years ago, that I have already made a dinner reservation for January. They also serve lunch.

Yep! I love sea days!!

Thanks! I keep pondering going back to the Fantasy, but I am NOT a Star Wars fan, so... Yeah.

Ha! My sis has told me about a chocolate-based place that is awesome, so looks like some choices. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter