Ok folks, tell me when to go...

Bubblegum1286

Mouseketeer
We are NOT APs. We live in TX and try to make a Disney trip every two or three yrs. this year, the only time we can go is June. Bad, I know. But it is what it is. We arrive in Annheim on the night of June 19th. We are planning 3 days in the parks, one day at Santa Monica beach/pier, and one day sight seeing in Hollywood. So... What are the least crowded, wisest days to do the parks from Safurday June 20th to Wednesday the 25th? We like the idea of breaking up our park days as well. Please help me plan our itinerary!!! Thank you!!

Wed that week is 6/24. 6/25 is a Thursday. Don't go on 6/20 or 6/21 because weekends will be more crowded with locals especially on 6/21 being Fathers Day. Go to DL on 6/22-6/24. Are you departing on 6/24 or 6:25? If you are flying/traveling back him on 6/24, what time of day are you leaving? If flying, out of which airport?

If you are leaving on 6:24, then have your 1st day at DL be Sat 6/20 but be sure to be there for rope drop. And take a break at your hotel during the afternoon.

Then do day 2 and 3 on 6/22 and 6/23. Do Hollywood sightseeing on 6/21 and beach on 6/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter