OK, but who is Tony Hinds?

How did you see it was cancelled? Did he email you? Just don’t want to miss if we get cancelled. We have used him several times and have been very pleased and plan to continue but I don’t want to miss if anything changes
He had emailed me that we were confirmed and sent an appointment on my outlook calendar. Then yesterday morning the appointment was cancelled. I am planning to email him at some point today to find out what's happening.

He had emailed me that we were confirmed and sent an appointment on my outlook calendar. Then yesterday morning the appointment was cancelled. I am planning to email him at some point today to find out what's happening.
Ok I don’t have a calendar like that. I will probably email him closer to our October date. Worst case scenario we will Lyft or Uber

I was promised a refund 2 months ago because it was so bad. Still no refund and no replies to 4 emails following up on it. Irritated to say the least. When I e-mailed my experience I didn't demand a refund or anything, but it was offered and I accepted the offer. If they didn't have any intention of actually sending it, why even offer? It just makes the whole thing that much more frustrating.

I was promised a refund 2 months ago because it was so bad. Still no refund and no replies to 4 emails following up on it. Irritated to say the least. When I e-mailed my experience I didn't demand a refund or anything, but it was offered and I accepted the offer. If they didn't have any intention of actually sending it, why even offer? It just makes the whole thing that much more frustrating.
That would irritate the crap out of me also.

I was really nervous after reading these reports, but we used him for our weekend trip. Tony was our driver, and we had a Suburban for the 5 of us that had higher mileage, but was clean and seemed very safe. He was a careful driver. We flew through Sanford, and had a split stay Poly/Boardwalk with no issues. He had us call him to confirm pick up time last night, and he was there early to pick us up this morning. He did have a trainee with him on Friday, so maybe there were some personnel issues.

I was really nervous after reading these reports, but we used him for our weekend trip. Tony was our driver, and we had a Suburban for the 5 of us that had higher mileage, but was clean and seemed very safe. He was a careful driver. We flew through Sanford, and had a split stay Poly/Boardwalk with no issues. He had us call him to confirm pick up time last night, and he was there early to pick us up this morning. He did have a trainee with him on Friday, so maybe there were some personnel issues.
how much you paid if you don't mind me asking?

Hi all - Tony emailed me back and said not to worry, that we are confirmed. Our trip is August 14th. Excited!!

We used Tony in March. Pickup at MCO was wonderful… he was waiting for us when we arrived in a beautiful clean Suburban. Our luggage took a very long time (1hr+!) to come out but he wasn’t bothered or stressed about it even though I was. He was extremely friendly and professional.

The return was not as good, but it was partially our fault. We had a Poly pickup time for 8:00pm, but a few days before I had texted to see if it would be possible to do 7:00pm instead and he replied that was no issue. Around 6:00pm on pickup day he messaged to confirm our time as 8:00pm at which point I reminded him of the 7:00pm change. He had forgotten and was going to try and find someone who could come get us. We waited and waited until 7:55pm when someone showed up. The van we were picked up in was old and not nearly as nice as Tony’s suburban. The driver was not as friendly and his driving was more erratic. He mentioned something about Tony having car trouble/possibly being in an accident so I was not upset with the service, things happen and we got where we needed to go.

In the end I would use Tony again and just not make any last minute changes.

What I really miss though is the magical express!! 😢

i thought i had found his website the other day and even put in a request using his google doc form, but the site seems to have expired.

https://thtransportservices.com/

i guess i will need to call? is he the most recommended service to and from MCO? i have seen others like tiffany towncar but i feel like most people are always mentioning tony. although his site (which is now gone lol) made it sound like they only have booster car seats, not toddler ones so it might be a no go anyway.

i thought i had found his website the other day and even put in a request using his google doc form, but the site seems to have expired.

i guess i will need to call? is he the most recommended service to and from MCO? i have seen others like tiffany towncar but i feel like most people are always mentioning tony. although his site (which is now gone lol) made it sound like they only have booster car seats, not toddler ones so it might be a no go anyway.

Oh that is interesting. I bet he is trying to simplify things because it was after he got this site that things may have gotten too big for him. He probably shut it down. I’m glad as we really like using him as a driver and hated seeing the issues he was having with missed rides and messages etc.

We were pleased with Tony’s service in January, before his website was activated, so we made all arrangements via email to aobh607@gmail.com before our trip, and on arrival at MCO via text message.

If you want to try a different service, http://www.fltours.com/ is the sponsor of this forum and highly regarded.

I’m confused I’m not sure what to do. We have used Tony for our last 2 trips but now reading all of your posts I’m getting nervous. My husband just wants to do Uber, but I’m a planner and I’m not sure if I can ;) Tony responded to my email right away and quoted me 180 round trip from MCO to the Swan. We’re leaving on the 19th do I want to book,, I need some opinions.. thank you!

I’m confused I’m not sure what to do. We have used Tony for our last 2 trips but now reading all of your posts I’m getting nervous. My husband just wants to do Uber, but I’m a planner and I’m not sure if I can ;) Tony responded to my email right away and quoted me 180 round trip from MCO to the Swan. We’re leaving on the 19th do I want to book,, I need some opinions.. thank you!

I think he pared back down to the amount of business he can handle again. I see he shut down the website. I think he set the reset button when things got out of control. Things got too big too fast and with flight changes constantly happening he probably bit off more than he could chew. We are using him in October and I have no qualms about it.

Thank you for your advice, I’d like to use him. I’d rather support a local business then Uber.. is their another limo service anyone could recommend? I priced out fl car they are a bit more..

has anyone been in touch with him the last few days? we are schedule for pick up from MCO this friday but i have emailed him a couple times to confirm the invoice and which publix we are stopping at but i have not gotten a response.

Last edited:
Arriving in a few days we decided against Tony.. I feel bad but he quoted me higher then I expected for round trip :(

Exact same experience as 13th letter (M?) Texted details and got confirmation. Requested invoice be emailed this past Friday and haven't received it yet. No idea what the charge is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter