OK, but who is Tony Hinds?

I’m not sure if this question is allowed to be answered or not. If not I’m sorry. But what does Tony charge from MCO to Disney hotels? Thank you

Tony is an amazing person
He is a people person and loves his job

He is fair and dependable for all his clients.

Send Tony a text for his fees for using him

I googled him and cannot find his number. I scrolled through this forum but perhaps missed if someone gave his number to text him. Could someone please share that if you have it. Thank you.

I found his information and he has a website now he provided me. For anyone looking it is goodrideexpress.com

Last edited:

I’m not sure if this question is allowed to be answered or not. If not I’m sorry. But what does Tony charge from MCO to Disney hotels? Thank you
Depends on the amount of people. It is less than most car services though. I paid I think 140 round trip last time for me and 2 friends.

I googled him and cannot find his number. I scrolled through this forum but perhaps missed if someone gave his number to text him. Could someone please share that if you have it. Thank you.

I found his information and he has a website now he provided me. For anyone looking it is goodrideexpress.com
are you sure that's him? I'm just asking because I always email him :)

I texted the number I saw and asked if it was Tony and he replied yes it is. I then asked him for a quote for my trip and he replied with the website above and said to make reservations there. So unless it is someone else pretending to be him. I know people were saying something about a new number but I used the one at the beginning of this post. But I just looked at the website again more in depth and now I’m not sure if it is him. It’s a different email and phone number on that site than what others have listed here.

His email and phone number are listed in the first page of this thread and it’s also listed a few days ago for current contact info

I assume his son Neil is handling their website

Last edited:
That is the website Tony sent me to use to pay for our trip next month. We reserved the spot back in May but only paid for it last week. Our communications have all been through his email listed on the first page of this thread. I’ll make sure to report back after our Thanksgiving trip.

are you sure that's him? I'm just asking because I always email him :)

I recognized Tony in one of the photos - he did not mention having the website when we rode with him last time - Oct 16. But I do think he has this new website now based on him using the black minivan in the photo and him being in a pic too.

We land today in Orlando at 9 pm and I received a call at 9 am for pick up. He was at the airport waiting for me and I told him I land at 9 pm and they told me to call them back when I land. The man had a very thick accent and it was hard for us to understand each other. He then texted me with the same info to call him but it was a very bad text. I thought for a minute and thought maybe it was Tony’s people which I cancelled months ago. I called back and sure enough it was Tony’s guy. I told him I cancelled months ago but it took a minute for him to understand me.

I booked with panda and have been in touch this week. I hope all goes well with that pick up.

Tony himself just called me to confirm I cancelled. I think the driver said I was cancelling but didn’t say it was months ago. I told Tony I emailed him months ago and cancelled and he said he must’ve forgotten to note it. I was set to pay in cash at pick up so no charges on my card.

Well, Tony's Transportation is a one & done for me. Smooth pickup coming into MCO. Never received a confirmation for the return pickup. We contacted Tony Friday night and he said our driver would be there at 12:30. Great! Well, 12:30 came and went. So did 12:40. So did 12:50. We called every 10 minutes and each, time was told the driver would be there in 10 minutes. A driver finally.showed up at 1:15. 45 minutes late is not acceptable. Will never use Tony again.

I posted on another Tony Hinds thread but I’ll post here too. We just got back from vacation where we used his service for the first time and have no complaints.
We flew in late night 11/18 so stayed at the MCO Hyatt and arranged to be picked up at 10 the next morning. Tony texted me around 8 am to confirm the 10:00 pickup and that driver would be right outside the hotel lobby. Our driver Bob called me around 9:30 to confirm he’d be our driver and what he’d be driving and the pick up spot. He texted again right before 10 to let us know he was there (we were waiting for an elevator to get to the lobby). He was a good driver, we talked sports the whole ride, which was fine. Before we left he confirmed he’d be the one picking us up for return ride and we agreed on pick up time.
Day before pick up I texted Bob to see if he could pick us up a little earlier as we were wary of thanksgiving crowds at airport. He replied not a problem. Pick up morning he called me to confirm time and texted when he was at Kidani to pick us up. Again we talked sports on ride back (big UM vs OSU game that day and World Cup). He even texted me later to thank us for using their service.
I would not hesitate to use Tony Hinds again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter