OK, but who is Tony Hinds?

I'm really starting to get nervous with the non responses to my emails. I understand he may be a bit overwhelmed but not responding for a week when my trip is tomorrow is not cool. Especially since I have paid the invoice already. I have 2 children, i cant just cross my fingers and hope he will be there. Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
I'm really starting to get nervous with the non responses to my emails. I understand he may be a bit overwhelmed but not responding for a week when my trip is tomorrow is not cool. Especially since I have paid the invoice already. I have 2 children, i cant just cross my fingers and hope he will be there. Anyone have any suggestions?
I would be nervous also. First, triple check that you're spelling the email address correct (although I'd expect a bounce back, it is possible). I have aobh607@gmail.com. I will PM you the cell phone number I have for him (not comfortable posting a cell phone number on an open message board). Maybe drop him a text?

I would be nervous also. First, triple check that you're spelling the email address correct (although I'd expect a bounce back, it is possible). I have aobh607@gmail.com. I will PM you the cell phone number I have for him (not comfortable posting a cell phone number on an open message board). Maybe drop him a text?

thanks. that is the email i have. he replied to my first email a few weeks ago when he sent the invoice but any email since then has gotten no response. ill check my dm now. thanks!

Just wanted to give my review of Tony's service. We used him for airport pick up on July 29 and airport return on Aug 7. Everything went perfectly. I made the booking using the website, had one follow up email as the invoice due date looked wrong, Tony replied within hours that the date was incorrect and funds were due 3 days in advance of trip. Our pick up was by a team member of his, who was calling me the second our flight landed. Pretty old van for sure but the driver was very polite, friendly and the drive felt perfectly safe. We changed resorts during our stay so I texted Tony on the 6th to confirm our pick up time and location. Response text was within the hour. On the 7th Tony contacted me by phone about one hour before our scheduled pick up and offered an earlier pick up time if we wanted as he had been to the airport that morning already and felt it was very busy with some other clients having had their flights cancelled that morning. It would have been fine if we wanted to wait but we were ready so we said sure. Tony himself picked us up with the black subburban. Lovely drive, perfect service and he was friendly and engaging to visit with en route.

He mentioned to us in conversation that he was going on a cruise to Alaska starting on the 12th. So I would assume he might be harder to reach while he is away.

We had a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Tony and plan to use him again if he's still in business when we go back (it'll be 2-3 years for us).

Like someone else suggested, I would definitely text him. I suspect that this is a better/more immediate mode of communication.

i texted 5 hours ago, still no response to that or any of emails. idk what to do. i want to like book someone else because i cannot be stranded there, but im afraid im going to have a hard time getting a refund from tony if his person is there when i get there.

i texted 5 hours ago, still no response to that or any of emails. idk what to do. i want to like book someone else because i cannot be stranded there, but im afraid im going to have a hard time getting a refund from tony if his person is there when i get there.

I have never used Tony Hinds so I have no experience with him, but a poster up thread said that he told them he was going on an Alaskan cruise on the 12th, which is tomorrow and I believe your arrival day. Obviously if he is on a cruise he won’t be at the airport to pick you up. I know you don’t want to lose out on the money you’ve already spent, and I don’t know what that amount is, but for peace of mind, I’d probably book Mears or Sunshine Flyer so that way you at least have something. I guess I’d rather make a plan B and be out money then no plan at all. If you decide to wait on booking another option, and he is not there when you arrive, can you just walk down to the Mears counter when you get there and see if they’ll take you to Disney? We used Mears in April and had a great experience. There were only three other parties on our bus so they could’ve easily added another family at the last minute. Good luck! I hope everything works out for you!

I have never used Tony Hinds so I have no experience with him, but a poster up thread said that he told them he was going on an Alaskan cruise on the 12th, which is tomorrow and I believe your arrival day. Obviously if he is on a cruise he won’t be at the airport to pick you up. I know you don’t want to lose out on the money you’ve already spent, and I don’t know what that amount is, but for peace of mind, I’d probably book Mears or Sunshine Flyer so that way you at least have something. I guess I’d rather make a plan B and be out money then no plan at all. If you decide to wait on booking another option, and he is not there when you arrive, can you just walk down to the Mears counter when you get there and see if they’ll take you to Disney? We used Mears in April and had a great experience. There were only three other parties on our bus so they could’ve easily added another family at the last minute. Good luck! I hope everything works out for you!
Tony has at least one other driver working for him. For PP, It's possible that driver will reach out to you when your plane lands. I would be surprised if you can't arrange Mears/Sunshine Flyer/Ride Share if you haven't heard anything by the time you've gotten to baggage claim. You might be a little delayed getting to your hotel, but personally, I'd probably take the chance than pre-emptively spend money on a Plan B.

Tony has at least one other driver working for him. For PP, It's possible that driver will reach out to you when your plane lands. I would be surprised if you can't arrange Mears/Sunshine Flyer/Ride Share if you haven't heard anything by the time you've gotten to baggage claim. You might be a little delayed getting to your hotel, but personally, I'd probably take the chance than pre-emptively spend money on a Plan B.

i called sunshine flyer and they told me i couldnt do day of reservation but i suppose the person may not have known 100%. i understand being on vacation and not responding but there should be some communication backup plan i would think. oh well. i guess i will see how it goes. i may try to book something else tonight just in case but we shall see.

i called sunshine flyer and they told me i couldnt do day of reservation but i suppose the person may not have known 100%. i understand being on vacation and not responding but there should be some communication backup plan i would think. oh well. i guess i will see how it goes. i may try to book something else tonight just in case but we shall see.
Good luck! I hope it works out for you. And if you get a chance, if you can post how you ended up solving the problem, I for one am curious.

Ds had Tony scheduled for today - there is someone running dispatch for him this week. There was slight confusion on pick up time but a quick call and it was resolved and pick up for the airport was confirmed.

Ds had Tony scheduled for today - there is someone running dispatch for him this week. There was slight confusion on pick up time but a quick call and it was resolved and pick up for the airport was confirmed.

Can you maybe message me the number that was used to get an update? I am still without an email or text back from Tony.

Can you maybe message me the number that was used to get an update? I am still without an email or text back from Tony.
We just used Tony’s service this past week and Art O’Neill is doing his dispatching while he’s away. Art told me on the 8th (this past Monday) that Tony was on the cruise. Art is one of Tony’s many drivers (outsourced). I’ll look up Art’s number and DM you.

Last edited:
We just used Tony’s service this past week and Art O’Neill is doing his dispatching while he’s away. Art told me on the 8th (this past Monday) that Tony was on the cruise. Art is one of Tony’s many drivers (outsourced). I’ll look up Art’s number and DM you.

thanks so much. art and i got in touch this morning and we are all set for pickup!

I just sent you a message! :)

Would you please DM the number as well. We are suppose to be using him in 10 days and this makes me very nervous. Thank you in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter