Ohana's noodles anywhere else?

Meridagal

Mouseketeer
We normally book our wdw trip 180+ but this time we booked a trip 90 days out and no dinner times for ohana. Does capt cooks or Kona's have noodles like Ohana's on their menus?

That's why I check everyday. I know a lot of people double book then start firming up plans closer to time.

If your staying at the Polynesian you can order Ohana dinner for in your room. Yo can also try ***********.com, it is a reservation finder. It helped me find a BOG dinner. Make sure you click the option you want the alert to be sent to. I had mine on email and wanted text because I never check my email. I wondered why I wasn't getting any alerts lol

Yes, both Captain Cooks and Kona Cafe offer a similar noodle dish.
Thanks for the info, we eat at Ohana's twice each trip and my daughter just loves those noodles. I can see her getting some to take back our room for breakfast (sigh).

It has been awhile since we've eaten at either 'Ohana or Kona, but I remember loving 'Ohana's noodles so much, I ordered them at Kona on a later trip. They were so spicy I couldn't even eat them. Unless something has changed, I wouldn't consider 'Ohana and Kona's noodles at all similar other than the fact they both have noodles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter