'Ohana Bread Pudding Twice In One Trip?! How can Life Possibly Get Better Than That *Complete*

Totally drooling over that bread pudding. It looks delicious, especially with a danish on the side ; )

I'm with ya on lines and Epcot tiering in general. So ridiculous you have to plan on using at least 2 days worth just for 2 rides. Glad ya finally got on both Soarin and TT though!

Can't wait to try the bread pudding on our upcoming trip because of your reviews. Don't think I would have tried.

Congrats on your awesome AP savings, what a great deal!! Happy to hear you have another trip in the works, it'll be here before you know it. We're going in January for the first time and I can't wait!!

ESPN Club has never been on our radar, but every time I read one of your reports I think we really need to try it. Rob's pulled pork grilled cheese looks amazing!

The one time I tried the croissant berry pudding from Sunshine Seasons it was dried out and completely tasteless, and this was right after park opening! I haven't tried it again as I've been afraid to repeat that experience. :scared: Yours looks wonderfully moist though, so glad you had better luck than I did! Rob's breakfast panini looks delicious and would be right up our alley. :thumbsup2

Just found your report this week and I'm all caught up. Great job! I definitely have to visit Ghiardelli now!

I completely exploited my youngest sons cuteness to get us in the first row of Soarin! We had been on a few times before and kept getting the back row :laughing:
I have to try the blueberry bread pudding...looks yummy!

Holy treats woman!! All those look amazing. Congrats on another trip and all those savings!! We bought our AP for a bargain this year and I am all about deal and savings for sure.

We are way too excited for March to get here. I will take a bargain wherever I can get it! To get one on something you can never get a bargain on feels like the ultimate win lol.

Things on my list for April are the blueberry bread pudding and the bacon cheese croissant at Epcot, both look so good and get great reviews! Nice pictures, I also pick soarin for the FP+ so we usually do TT single rider!

They are both delicious! I really liked the blueberry bread pudding. We should consider doing TT single rider as well. I don't really even like that ride very much, so I never feel like making any effort to ride it. It's too boring until the final minute. Soarin' on the other hand, never gets old for me.

I would definitely still do TIW if we were going for 2 weeks! Actually I'm not convinced it's a bad deal for one week even at $150 if you eat the way we do lol.
That apple crunch pastry is right up my alley! I've never noticed it but will be on the lookout next month. And BTW, you can never go wrong with Disney cheese Danish :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We spend such a crazy fortune on food that we can almost make our money back on a week long trip as well haha.

Yesssss!!!! Disney cheese danish is the best ever!!!

Loving the food reviews. Trying to plan our ADR's and you are giving me so many good ideas. Raglan Road looks like fun...and yummy! Ohana, while we did the breakfast last time (and loved it, even my very picky dd), we've not done dinner and to be able to watch wishes from your table. Awesome!

Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks so much! Raglan Road was a blast! I can't wait to be there on St. Patty's Day next year. Should be crazy! We really enjoyed 'Ohana for dinner. For us it was totally worth the cost.

I really want to try that Bacon & Cheese Croissant!! I love your reviews!!

Thanks so much! That thing was delicious! Can't go wrong with bacon and cheese! :thumbsup2

Totally drooling over that bread pudding. It looks delicious, especially with a danish on the side ; )

I'm with ya on lines and Epcot tiering in general. So ridiculous you have to plan on using at least 2 days worth just for 2 rides. Glad ya finally got on both Soarin and TT though!

The bread pudding with a side of danish felt excessive... and yet oh so right. :laughing:

They need some more top tier rides at Epcot. I love that park, but it is seriously lacking major rides.

Can't wait to try the bread pudding on our upcoming trip because of your reviews. Don't think I would have tried.

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :thumbsup2

Congrats on your awesome AP savings, what a great deal!! Happy to hear you have another trip in the works, it'll be here before you know it. We're going in January for the first time and I can't wait!!

ESPN Club has never been on our radar, but every time I read one of your reports I think we really need to try it. Rob's pulled pork grilled cheese looks amazing!

The one time I tried the croissant berry pudding from Sunshine Seasons it was dried out and completely tasteless, and this was right after park opening! I haven't tried it again as I've been afraid to repeat that experience. :scared: Yours looks wonderfully moist though, so glad you had better luck than I did! Rob's breakfast panini looks delicious and would be right up our alley. :thumbsup2

Thanks! March is really sneaking up on us. Hard to believe it is November already. Now I just need to finish this DR before the next trip gets here. :laughing:

ESPN would be worth it for that grilled cheese alone. We will be majorly lacking in sporting events we care about next trip, but I'm sure we'll still make our way over there.

Too bad about the bread pudding experience you had. I admit, that would put me off trying it again. We have had consistently good luck with the panini though, so I would definitely give it a try.

Just found your report this week and I'm all caught up. Great job! I definitely have to visit Ghiardelli now!

Thanks so much!! I cannot wait to get back to Ghirardelli. Always a must!

I completely exploited my youngest sons cuteness to get us in the first row of Soarin! We had been on a few times before and kept getting the back row :laughing:
I have to try the blueberry bread pudding...looks yummy!

:laughing: I'm not judging. Do what you've gotta do to get that front row!

After our morning in Epcot we were trying to decide where to go for lunch. I really kinda wanted to go to Via Napoli or San Angel Inn, but I could tell Rob wasn't as into the idea as I was. We wandered our way through WS and eventually decided to make the short walk over to Beach Club where we ended up back at Beaches & Cream!

We were seated at the counter right away, which was nice. Normally I hate counter seating, but I totally don't mind it here at all.

I grabbed some pics of the menu this time.

Rob and I both started with a Cherry Coke again. It was SUPER RED this time. That means it's legit. :thumbsup2

For our meal I went with the Beaches Dog and Onion Rings once again.

I don't know how this is so good, but it totally is. Just as good the second time.

Rob chose the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Bisque.

He enjoyed this as much as he did on a previous trip here. Again, simple but delicious.

I was too full for a sundae, but we decided to split a chocolate and strawberry shake.

Yum! Totally hit the spot.

It was too far to walk back to the front of Epcot to catch a bus, so we decided to take a bus from BC to DTD and walked to SSR from there. Then we had some much needed pool and relaxation time before our evening journey back to Epcot.

Tonight we went back to Epcot for our eagerly anticipated dinner ADR. It was a beautiful evening to be in Epcot.

The line was finally somewhat bearable for Living with the Land, so we jumped in line for it before it was time for dinner.

Not so hidden Mickey!

All we had to do after the ride was take the elevator upstairs and we were at our desired location. Garden Grill!

When we checked in I requested a seat on the outer lower level and they were happy to accommodate our request. Score!

As soon as we got to our table Dale came over and was goofing around with us. Such a cute little interaction. I was unprepared for characters so quickly and only managed to capture one quick photo as he got up from the table after pretending to steal our seats.

This was the view of Living with the Land from our seat. I love being able to look down at the ride.

The menu here is all you care to eat served family style at the table. Here's a pic of the menu.

Our server was right over to take our drink orders and started bringing out food almost immediately.

Hidden Mickey once again.

We started with a basket of warm bread with orange blossom honey butter.

This is one of my fav bread & butter combos on property. I could fill up on just the bread and salad here.

Speaking of salad, we also had the Harvest-Inspired Farmer's Salad which features produce grown in the greenhouses of Living with the Land. Cool right?!

After we were finished with the salad and bread our server brought out the main meal. First was the sides. Sweet potato fries, mac and cheese and broccoli.

I normally don't care for sweet potato fries at all, but these were actually really good. Rob tore up that whole bowl of mac and cheese. The poor broccoli hung out alone on that plate all night. :laughing:

Then there were the main dishes.

First was the Char-grilled Filet of Beef with Red Wine Butter and Mashed Potatoes.

This was delicious and cooked exactly to my liking.

Next was Turkey Breast with Stuffing and Cranberries.

Yum! I like the stuffing and cranberries and Rob doesn't, so I got the majority of the turkey. Score!

And finally we had the sustainable fish of the day (no clue what it was) and rice pilaf. No great close up on just the fish, but it was delicious and I loved the rice.

We polished off everything but the poor sad broccoli and even though we kinda wanted seconds, we knew it would push us over the edge. Plus, we still had dessert coming.

For dessert we were given a berry cobbler with vanilla bean whipped cream.

There were strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and more in this cobbler, which was delicious! Perfect ending and not too heavy.

And let's not forget about the characters. Rob got left in the dust and I got selfies with all the characters but Chip.

I even got a selfie with Rob. Couldn't let him feel left out. :laughing:

We had enjoyed our meal here a few trips ago and once again it did not disappoint! Rob was looking forward to this place the most out of any of our returning favorites this trip. We are definitely working in another visit here in March, but we may try breakfast or lunch instead. I think the food here is fabulous and filling and I love the characters here. Being able to look out at one of our favorite rides is a plus too. Highly recommend giving this place a try if you haven't done so already!

These 2 updates have me so excited!! We're going back to B&C later this month and I'm dying for the grilled cheese & tomato bisque again. So simple yet so heavenly :goodvibes And we're trying the GG breakfast also. Saw pictures yesterday of the food and it looks delicious!!!

Looks great!

We have done beaches and cream once and that was for the famous Kitchen Sink. I do want to go back there for something else. We are staying at the yacht club in January so I hope to at least go to the walk up window.

I have never been to the garden grill but it does look like a good meal. I'll probably try it someday.

Beaches and Cream looks like the ultimate in comfort food. Those onion rings look soooo good!! Garden Grill also looks nice and I love the idea of the veggies from the land. Plus the characters are a bonus. It is on our must try list for the future.

So nice to see your review for Garden Grill, we are going there in April for the first time. I will request the lower outer area like you did so We can see Living with the Land. The food looks really yummy. Thanks for the reviews!

I loved Garden Grill but neither of my guys enjoyed it. Planning to try breakfast in January. And I am determined to get to Beaches & Cream in January as well. Yes ... We are going in January to say Good-Bye to the Osborne Lights! Your reviews have made me even more excited!

Love Beaches & Cream every time, the onion rings are amazing. I tried to fit in Garden Grill the last trip but didn't, next time for sure! Everything looked good. I love broccoli so I would not be leaving that behind! :rotfl:

Love, love, love beaches and cream and completely agree their food is simple yet deceptively good. Totally craving some onion rings now.

Garden grill looks like so much fun. We've yet to do it as it's hard to tear me away from other Epcot options. But now that they have breakfast that may finally change.

Thanks for the great reviews. I decided to try Mama Melrose after reading your review and I loved the pork saltimbocca.

These 2 updates have me so excited!! We're going back to B&C later this month and I'm dying for the grilled cheese & tomato bisque again. So simple yet so heavenly :goodvibes And we're trying the GG breakfast also. Saw pictures yesterday of the food and it looks delicious!!!

Yay for Beaches & Cream and Garden Grill visits! I really think we may try breakfast and/or lunch there next trip. Let me know how the breakfast is!

Looks great!

We have done beaches and cream once and that was for the famous Kitchen Sink. I do want to go back there for something else. We are staying at the yacht club in January so I hope to at least go to the walk up window.

I have never been to the garden grill but it does look like a good meal. I'll probably try it someday.

I really want to try the Kitchen Sink just once! I think I would do the same thing you did and go just for that, unless I had maybe three more people with us. Yacht Club in January sounds awesome!

Garden Grill is definitely worth a try! I see it get some negative reviews on here but we loved it both times we ate here. Definitely hoping to try breakfast there in March.

I'm loving your report and happy to hear that our dates over lap. I'll be there March 12 - 19. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for you and Rob :).

Thanks! That is so awesome that we will be there at the same time. If you see us definitely stop and say hello! :goodvibes

So nice to see your review for Garden Grill, we are going there in April for the first time. I will request the lower outer area like you did so We can see Living with the Land. The food looks really yummy. Thanks for the reviews!

Hope you enjoy your meal there in April! The food is delicious and they give you so much. I am so glad we have not had to sit up top either time. Definitely more fun being in the open area on the outer lower level I would imagine. Just ask when you check in. :thumbsup2

I loved Garden Grill but neither of my guys enjoyed it. Planning to try breakfast in January. And I am determined to get to Beaches & Cream in January as well. Yes ... We are going in January to say Good-Bye to the Osborne Lights! Your reviews have made me even more excited!

Too bad the guys didn't like it. Hopefully breakfast is fantastic. i will be keeping up with your DR in January to find out.

Say goodbye to the lights for me too! I am so sad that I won't be able to see them again before they're gone.

Love Beaches & Cream every time, the onion rings are amazing. I tried to fit in Garden Grill the last trip but didn't, next time for sure! Everything looked good. I love broccoli so I would not be leaving that behind! :rotfl:

OMG the onion rings there are seriously amazing! It will be hard not to get them every time from now on. Hopefully you can fit in Garden Grill next trip. Save room for seconds on the broccoli. :laughing:

Love, love, love beaches and cream and completely agree their food is simple yet deceptively good. Totally craving some onion rings now.

Garden grill looks like so much fun. We've yet to do it as it's hard to tear me away from other Epcot options. But now that they have breakfast that may finally change.

Beaches & Cream is one of those places we never went to until a few years ago and now I can't stay away from it. And it's pretty cheap too, which definitely helps.

I agree, it is hard to do GG when Epcot has so many amazing options. That's usually my issue with making reservations there as well. Too hard to choose!

Thanks for the great reviews. I decided to try Mama Melrose after reading your review and I loved the pork saltimbocca.

Fantastic! So so glad you enjoyed your meal at Mama Melrose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter