'Ohana Bread Pudding Twice In One Trip?! How can Life Possibly Get Better Than That *Complete*

Okay people, I am determined to get through this DR! This one has taken me way too long to complete and I still have so many awesome places to cover from this trip. Here we go!

The next day it was a little on the dreary side, but we were very excited for our ADR today at a place that was new for us.

We got into Epcot at a decent time and walked around F&G and did some rides. Here are some of the beautiful sights to be seen around Epcot this day.

And there was no line to take your picture in front of the Elsa and Anna topiaries for a change. Woohoo!

We saw some construction going on for the new Frozen area in Norway. I loved the pictures on the construction walls.

At 11:30 we arrived at our lunch destination. Japan! Destination... Tokyo Dining!

We were seated immediately at a lovely seat by the window over looking WS.

Here is a list of the specialty cocktails they offer.

I ordered the Yuzu Petal.

Okay, I don't know if they made my drink extra strong or what, but when we had to walk down all those steps to leave the restaurant, I didn't think I was going to make it. I had a very, very, very STRONG buzz from the one drink and that never happens to me. No more Yuzu Petals for me! It was insanely delicious though. It felt strong, but it didn't taste strong. A bad combo for me. :laughing:

And now for the dining menu.

I went with the Shibuya. Tempura Chicken and Shrimp Combination. Includes Sunomono, Noodle Salad and Sukiyaki Beef Rice.

This was amazing! I love the Tempura breading as opposed to standard breading. It doesn't feel as heavy when fried. The chicken and shrimp were delicious and it also came with different tempura veggies like onion and mushroom which were equally delicious. I absolutely loved the Sukiyaki Beef Rice too. I need to find something like this near me because it was perfection. On a side note, I ate with chop sticks for the first time ever and it was not an epic fail at all. In fact, I was pretty decent with them. I was weirdly pleased with myself. :laughing:

Rob had the Grilled Steak Combo #2 with 4 pieces of Volcano Roll Sushi. Includes seasonal vegetables and Sukiyaki fried rice.

Rob was very pleased with his meal as well. He was pleasantly surprised. He did wish he didn't 'play it safe' with his order and tried something I little different for him after he saw some of the other things the tables around us were ordering.

Overall this was a fabulous meal. I have never had any desire to dine here, but Rob really pushed for this place this trip and I'm glad he did. The service here was great and everyone we encountered here was very friendly. The restaurant is so visually pleasing as well. Sitting by the window was great for some people watching. I'm sure Illuminations is fantastic from up here. We were planning on returning here in March, but I have a feeling we will be making a few trips to Morimoto's which may scratch our itch for Asian cuisine, but we'll see. I'm not counting this place out. We would definitely recommend eating here if you haven't tried it already!

We spent a little more time in WS after lunch then headed back to the resort. From there we walked over to DTD to build up an appetite for a mid-day ice cream. Ghirardelli here we come! Again!:laughing:

This time Rob ordered the Crissy Field. Cookies 'n cream ice cream smothered with handmade hot fudge. Topped with whipped cream, Colossal Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie crumbles and two Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel minis.

Obviously he found this to be amazing. :laughing: This thing is super huge. He was beyond stuffed by the time he was done.

I went back to my new favorite. The Ocean Beach - Sea Salt Caramel Sundae with butter pecan ice cream smothered with creamy caramel, handmade hot fudge and sea salt. Perfectly topped with whipped cream, creamy caramel, sea salt and a Ghirardelli SQUARES milk chocolate.

Heaven! I can't wait to have another one of these in March.

After a walk around DTD we made our way over to AMC Theaters.

Time for a second viewing of Mad Max Fury Road.

Along with an Angry Orchard Hard Cider and some popcorn. Because I just wasn't full enough apparently. :rotfl:

After the movie we stopped at our favorite spot for some takeout. WPE!!!!

We both wanted pizza but we couldn't decide which ones to get and finally we decided to split different two pizzas between us so that we could have two different kinds. Dilemma solved!

We decided to split my favorite, the Four Cheese Pizza with Pesto, roma tomatoes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and the Chicken Meatball Pizza with mushrooms, red onions, ricotta.

We took our pizzas back to the room, got drinks from Artist's Palette, came back and got in our pjs, found a Big Bang Theory marathon on tv (there is ALWAYS a BBT marathon on tv somehow) and got ready to settle in with our pizza. Then we opened the first box and saw this.

Definitely not a Four Cheese Pizza. Definitely a plain cheese pizza. Rob was particularly unhappy about this. So, I found the number online and called the restaurant. There was no way I was walking all the way back to a crowded DTD at this point, but I asked what they could do to make the situation right. They offered to cancel my credit card order for the entire meal. Sounds more than fair to me! I kept checking my credit card on my mobile app over the next few days and kept seeing that the charge was still pending. I know this is common, so I was patient. Then I saw it post when we got back home which means they definitely didn't cancel it correctly when I called. When we got home I called the restaurant back and explained the situation and was connected to a manager. She sounded dubious but fortunately I had a lot of information, like who I talked to and a receipt number. She researched the situation and called me back and told me she would process a refund to my card. Then she called back to say she couldn't process a refund to my credit card, did I want it processed to a different credit card? Sure. Whatever. This is too many phone calls and time, but it was finally credited back to a different credit card. Phew. It was worth calling repeatedly in the long run to get about $30 back and everyone was willing to help, so it definitely worked out in our favor to get a free WPE meal.

Anyway, back to the actual food. The cheese pizza was still very tasty for just a plain cheese pizza. Not what we had our heart set on, but it was good and better yet, free!

Next was the Chicken Meatball Pizza.

This was heavenly! This is my new favorite pizza here. I loved the chicken meatballs on this pizza. Could have done without the red onion, but the meatballs and mushrooms on this were so tasty.

I also grabbed a chocolate chip cookie.

Not the best cookie I've ever had, but it was pretty good and very fresh.

Despite the cheese pizza mixup, I still love WPE and I was extra impressed that they were willing to go above and beyond to make it right!

We were going to be out of days on our pass for our final two days at WDW, so the day before this we went to Guest Relations at DTD and added one more day onto our 8 days pass. It only cost about $23 and I couldn't resist one last MK day for that amount. We decided to wait one more day on using it up and used today as a non-park day.

After some back and forth on where to eat we decided to go somewhere else we had never eaten at before and was just a quick walk away.

It was a beautiful day and the balloon was going in DTD. Gorgeous sight to start your day with!

And from here we could spot our destination. Bongos!

I am in love with the fountain on the side of the building. So peacefully and calming. And I just love fountains.

It was pretty empty in here and we were seated immediately on the lower level of the restaurant.

They had a pretty extensive drink menu. Here are a few of their specialty frozen drinks.

I went with the Babaloo.

This was very good, but insanely sweet. I should know better to stay away from Blue Curacao.

Rob was more interested in their true specialty, the mojito.

He went with the traditional mojito with no additional flavors added.

Now, I love mojitos, but he never orders them. He was blown away by this mojito. It was his favorite drink of the vacation. I have a feeling he will be ordering a lot more mojitos from here next trip.

He also got a Presidente beer during the meal.

We decided to split an appetizer of Papa Rellenas. Fried breaded mashed potato stuffed with Cuban Criolla minced beef.

We started busting into these before I remembered to take a picture. :laughing:

These were outstanding! Three was not enough! I could eat just these as a meal. Yum!

For our entrees Rob stayed traditional and ordered the Cuban Sandwich from the lunch menu. Roasted pork, ham, pickles, Swiss cheese and mustard on Cuban bread.

He really loved his sandwich! That hits on a lot of his favorite flavor profiles.

I went with an item I cannot find listed anywhere online, but it was on the lunch menu that day. I had the Cuban wrap with chicken, rice, black bean hummus and plantains.

This sandwich is one of the best things I've ever eaten! I can't stop thinking about this sandwich. Everything went so well togeher. I loved the black bean hummus and the sweetness from the plantains brought everything together. Yummmmmmm!!!!!

I never see any reviews on here for Bongos, so I never really gave this place a second thought. I am SO GLAD we ate here this trip. We will be back here more than once on our next trip, I can guarantee that. What a hidden gem! How is everyone not talking about Bongos? Who knew?

They also have a small take out window serving some sandwiches and side items that is open throughout the day. We want to utilize this next trip as well.

We saw them working on the sign for Jock Lindsay's when we walked by. Hard to believe this place is open now. Can't wait to go!

It was a beautiful walk back to the resort. Not too hot for a change.

Now it's time to hit the pool and have some relaxation time.

After some pool time and a nap we got ready and made our way to Poly for some lounge fun.

We checked in an hour or so after opening at Trader Sam's and we were given a pager and an estimated wait time of one hour.

Now to kill time. They said it would work all over the property, so we went upstairs to Tambu Lounge.

Rob decided to order a Lapu Lapu. Myers's Original Dark Rum and tropical fruit juices served in a fresh pineapple topped with Bacardi 151 Rum.

Always one of his favorite drinks.

And because it's vacation I ordered the 'Ohana Bread Pudding. How could I not?

I mean... are words even necessary?

After pretty much an hour on the dot we were finally paged to head into Trader Sam's.

They even get you going with the nautical theming on your way down the hall to Trader Sam's.

This is the very unassuming door leading you to your destination.

There were two open seats at the bar when we arrived which was perfect.

It is so hard to truly describe this place. You really have to experience it for yourself. This would be a great place to come with a fun group of friends. There is so much interaction and funny side things going on. They do a different spiel for every drink that is ordered. I posted a video on Instagram showing some of the fun with one of my drink orders. All the bartenders, err Skippers, here are a ton of fun. Lots of personality in this room, let me tell ya.

I started off with the drink I knew I had to have. The Shrunken Zombie Head!

This was very very tasty, but let's face it, I was really just in this one for the mug. It is my favorite mug ever. I use it for everything. I make drinks in it, have coffee in it, pour soda in it. I love it. Best souvenir hands down. It even says 1st Edition on the bottom. Cool, right?

So, funny story with this drink. We were sitting on these stools at the bar and as I'm drinking I suddenly realize my stool is lower than Rob's by just a hair. Just enough that I noticed. We commented on it and I was looking for a lever or something to make it go back up. A few minutes later I feel it getting even lower. Then suddenly I'm almost on the floor. :laughing: Our skipper tells me I have to spin the chair around clockwise to get it to go back up. I said, "No really, where is the lever?" I was very unbelieving. He said, "No lever, you have to spin it." He is then backed up by the other skippers. So I'm spinning around in a circle with everyone getting a good laugh. They really just mess with it behind the bar. Glad I was good for a laugh though. Get it? SHRUNKEN Zombie Head.:rotfl:

Rob started with the Hippopotomai-Tai.

He was a bummer and didn't get one with the glass to keep. I can't resist a cool glass, but apparently he can. The man loves a Mai-Tai, so this was definitely the drink for him.

We decided to order some food off their limited appetizer menu.

I went with the Pan-Fried Dumplings with soy-sesame dipping sauce .

These were pretty standard, but still vert tasty.

Rob had the Roasted Chicken Pork Pate Banh Mi Sliders.

It came with three, but he snatched one up before I could grab a picture.

He said they were just okay. Nothing special.

For our next drink I went with the Polynesian Pearl. RumChata Cream Liqueur, Grand Marnier, and Cinnamon with Tropical Juices.

The large clam shell behind the bar where they pull the pearls from. I was hoping to be one of the lucky few to get a black pearl, but no such luck.

Loved the super long straw!

Once again, I was really just in this for the cup. :laughing: I use this one a lot at home as well. The drink was not my favorite. The RumChata was way too sweet. It tasted like you were drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

For his final drink Rob had the Kona Beer Flight.

We enjoyed his beers. He also opted once again to not get the glasses to keep.

This place was a blast! They are really going to get me on the simple fact that I want all of the glasses and will therefor keeping coming back to try new drinks. I couldn't get many pics inside of the bar because it is so dark in there, but I really loved the volcanos that went off every time someone ordered a Krakatoa Punch. Reminded me of being in the Enchanted Tiki Room.

It is definitely worth the wait to get a seat inside, even if you only check it out one time!

Love the Trader Sam's review! I've been debating a visit to TS in December and now I'm convinced that we need to go. We have an 'Ohana reservation at 5 p.m., so I'm thinking we can start with drinks at TS beforehand. We have a shrunken zombie head mug from DL in 2012 that also says 1st Edition, but it notes "Enchanted Tiki Room" instead of "Grog Grotto". I'm going to have to treat that mug a little more gently now!

some more great reviews - very tempted by the Japanese and Bongos. My dd is very keen to go to AMC - did you book in advance? thanks

So many good reviews! That is the worst when your order is wrong and you are already home so you can't get it corrected! I am glad that even after the run around you got your money refunded.
Trader Sam's looks fun and I love the cool glasses! :goodvibes

So glad you enjoyed Bongos! It was a hidden gem for us in August as well. I definitely want to go back but with all the new restaurants coming to Disney Springs I don't know when that well be!

Also loved your Tokyo Dining review. I have been playing with the idea of going there in January. We have only eaten there once and really loved our meal. I too really enjoyed the tempura veggies. Like you I am not sure if we will go there if we decide to go to Morimoto's instead. Decisions, Decisions.

Oh O....M.....G..... on those sundaes! Ghiardellis is a must do that's for sure!

Looking forward to the rest!

As usual your reviews are making me so hungry.

Glad you all enjoyed Tokyo Dining. We tried it for the first time on our last trip too and really enjoyed it. Though I didn't even notice the Yuzu Petal and now I am definitely intrigued.

I have got to get my freaking butt to Ghiradelli. We don't spend much time in DTD so we never end up going, but your picture has me now firmly committed to trying the caramel sundae. It looks and sounds to die for.

Can't believe all the trouble you had with Wolfgang Puck. It amazes me sometimes how hard we have to work for someone else's error.

Yum, your bongos meal looks delicious as I'm a sucker for a good cuban sandwich and a mojito. I haven't been there since the late 90s and my only memory was drinking sangria and perhaps drinking the entire pitcher by myself ; )

Looks like you all had a great time at Trader Sam's. Love, love, love all the drinks and glasses. What fun. And had to laugh out loud at you shrinking in the restaurant ; )

A Ghirardelli sea salt caramel sundae and 'Ohana bread pudding (from the Tambu Lounge) were both on the wish list for my last trip thanks to your previous reviews. Now you would think that in two weeks time I could have accomplished everything on my list, but no. :sad2: Now seeing these latest reviews I am reminded of my failure and crying in my coffee this morning. :sad:

So anyway they will go back on my list again for the next trip...which sadly will probably not be until next fall. :worried:

Wait, is this it? Is this the end of your review??? :sad:
How am I going to get through the next month until my Disney trip??? :scared:

Wow, another great review for Bongo's! Now you have shared some awesome drinks too, makin' me thirsty!!!

Love the Trader Sam's review! I've been debating a visit to TS in December and now I'm convinced that we need to go. We have an 'Ohana reservation at 5 p.m., so I'm thinking we can start with drinks at TS beforehand. We have a shrunken zombie head mug from DL in 2012 that also says 1st Edition, but it notes "Enchanted Tiki Room" instead of "Grog Grotto". I'm going to have to treat that mug a little more gently now!

I hope you got to check out TS in December! We can't wait to go back. So much fun. I would love to visit the DL one as well.

some more great reviews - very tempted by the Japanese and Bongos. My dd is very keen to go to AMC - did you book in advance? thanks

I would highly recommend Bongos. It was delicious!

We have never booked AMC in advance, but we also never do the dine in movies. We usually just show up and get lucky during the day. I think at night it's a little more popular and you can run into some sellout situations.

So many good reviews! That is the worst when your order is wrong and you are already home so you can't get it corrected! I am glad that even after the run around you got your money refunded.
Trader Sam's looks fun and I love the cool glasses! :goodvibes

Yeah, you never want to go back out for a wrong order and in WDW that is even more trouble involved, so I'm glad they were accommodating. Trader Sam's was so much fun. I can't wait to go and get more cool glasses!

So glad you enjoyed Bongos! It was a hidden gem for us in August as well. I definitely want to go back but with all the new restaurants coming to Disney Springs I don't know when that well be!

Also loved your Tokyo Dining review. I have been playing with the idea of going there in January. We have only eaten there once and really loved our meal. I too really enjoyed the tempura veggies. Like you I am not sure if we will go there if we decide to go to Morimoto's instead. Decisions, Decisions.

Oh O....M.....G..... on those sundaes! Ghiardellis is a must do that's for sure!

Looking forward to the rest!

How had we not found Bongos before this year?! So great! The only reason I am staying at SSR next trip is to be in close proximity to all the restaurants. I think Morimoto might be visited by us two or three times in March. We are definitely picking that over Tokyo Dining.

Ghirardelli is the best! I somehow always have room for a sundae. :thumbsup2

As usual your reviews are making me so hungry.

Glad you all enjoyed Tokyo Dining. We tried it for the first time on our last trip too and really enjoyed it. Though I didn't even notice the Yuzu Petal and now I am definitely intrigued.

I have got to get my freaking butt to Ghiradelli. We don't spend much time in DTD so we never end up going, but your picture has me now firmly committed to trying the caramel sundae. It looks and sounds to die for.

Can't believe all the trouble you had with Wolfgang Puck. It amazes me sometimes how hard we have to work for someone else's error.

Yum, your bongos meal looks delicious as I'm a sucker for a good cuban sandwich and a mojito. I haven't been there since the late 90s and my only memory was drinking sangria and perhaps drinking the entire pitcher by myself ; )

Looks like you all had a great time at Trader Sam's. Love, love, love all the drinks and glasses. What fun. And had to laugh out loud at you shrinking in the restaurant ; )

Haha the Yuzu Petal was definitely interesting. Not sure if that was a one off situation or what. You definitely MUST try Ghirardelli. It is heaven. Correcting the issue at WPE definitely took way too much time, but they really took care of me, so I can't complain too much I guess. Bongos was such a surprise! I think a pitcher of something is definitely in order for our next visit. :thumbsup2

My hubby definitely got a laugh at my expense as well. :laughing: I can't wait to go back though.

A Ghirardelli sea salt caramel sundae and 'Ohana bread pudding (from the Tambu Lounge) were both on the wish list for my last trip thanks to your previous reviews. Now you would think that in two weeks time I could have accomplished everything on my list, but no. :sad2: Now seeing these latest reviews I am reminded of my failure and crying in my coffee this morning. :sad:

So anyway they will go back on my list again for the next trip...which sadly will probably not be until next fall. :worried:

It's so darn hard to hit everything on the food wish list each trip. It took me this long just to try schoolbread! So sad that you won't be there until next fall! That's way too long to wait. I'm trying to plan something with my dad for next December in addition to the upcoming trip we have in March. I have 28 vacation days to use in 2016 and I want to use as many as possible for Disney!

Wait, is this it? Is this the end of your review??? :sad:
How am I going to get through the next month until my Disney trip??? :scared:

I still have more. I've just been terrible with updating. :laughing: More coming up! Hope you had a great trip!

Wow, another great review for Bongo's! Now you have shared some awesome drinks too, makin' me thirsty!!!

Somehow a few of all discovered Bongos this year! :laughing: I can't wait to go back!

I swear I am finishing this review today! I swear! It has never taken me this long. I suck. I'm sorry faithful readers.

Anyway, after Trader Sam's we took the bus from Poly to DTD and when we got of the bus we decided to stop for some late night dinner treats. WPE it is!

We decided to split two pizzas again and this time we got the right ones!

First up is the one we previously missed out on. The Four Cheese pizza with pesto, roma tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes.

Rob snagged some before I could snap a pic.

This was delicious! I love the sun dried tomatoes on this pizza.

We also shard the pepperoni pizza.

Oh man. Classic, but tasty. I can't get enough of their pizza. WPE and Via Napoli have the best pizza ever.

Now it was time to get some rest because tomorrow would be our last full Disney day. Sad, I know. :sad:

I love the pizza at WP as well! Can you believe we have never been to VN, I really need to try it.

We woke up bright and early the next day to get to MK for rope drop and ride this darn Seven Dwarfs Mine Cart! Look at this beautiful sight that awaited us at the bus stop.

Disney makes it very hard to want to go home.

We got to MK just as the rope drop show was ending and made a mad dash back to SDMT. There was already a huge line. We had to get behind this guy.

Ugh. Okay. Whatever. We can do this. We waited in line for 45 minutes, got all the way up to where you are about to go inside the building and what do you know. They announce that the ride is temporarily closed. Not a cloud in the sky this time. So we waited it out in line for another 20 minutes while the less faithful dropped off one by one. Finally we had enough, admitted defeat to these gosh darn dwarfs and got out of line. I kept checking my MDE app all day and it looked like it didn't reopen until hours and hours later. We were just doomed to not ride this stupid ride this trip. Oh well, there's always next time I guess. Since MK is a dry park I couldn't even get a drink for all my troubles, so we did the next best thing. Got a Dole Whip.

I love that they changed the location to something much larger, however I do not appreciate the fact that there was no pineapple/vanilla swirl. Another letdown. But Rob likes the all pineapple so he was set.

He loves those floats. I was surprised it took him this long into the trip to get one.

Next up was a ride on Jungle Cruise which we had a Fastpass for.

Jungle Cruise Selfie!

Trader Sam himself.

After that we made our way towards Splash Mountain when lo and behold I spotted the Golden Oak Outpost was actually open. Life made.

For those of you unaware, Golden Oak Outpost is now home to an amazing assortment of specialty waffle fry creations.

We had a very hard time deciding which ones to get but in the end I chose the Barbecue Pork Waffle Fries topped with barbecue pork and coleslaw.

Folks, I think I've died and gone to fat girl heaven. These were super delicious. And very filling. Especially in the heat!

Rob got the other creation I was eyeing. Brown gravy and cheese waffle fries!

I had one of these and was also very deeply in love. It's really a toss up as to which one was better.

This place isn't always open, from what I understand, but if you ever find yourself in a position to be able to try these, DO IT!!! Such an extreme vacation treat one can only indulge in while on vacation.

After awhile we made our way to one of my favorite spots in the park. The wishing fountain.

Bet you'd never guess what I wished for. :goodvibes

And of course this calls for another selfie.

We made our way to Tomorrowland when I spied what I had been wanting this whole trip. A Cinderella Carriage popcorn bucket!

I mean, obviously I had to get this. How could I not? We took this little beauty on the People Mover with us and munched on popcorn as we were whizzed through Tomorrowland. Does it get any better than that I ask you?

At the end of our day in MK as we made our way down Main Street U.S.A. we decided to stop at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor for one final MK snack.

Rob got a cone, which I apparently never got a picture of, but I got the special. Olaf's Perfect Sundae Day!

What a perfect way to end the day. :goodvibes

I love the pizza at WP as well! Can you believe we have never been to VN, I really need to try it.

Oh my gosh! You definitely must try VN. Everyone on here gushed about it and I thought, it's just pizza what's the big deal, but then I had it and holy cow is it amazing. I hope you get to try it soon!

After we went back to the hotel it was time for one final trip to our favorite quiet pool.

Then we relaxed on our balcony back in the room as the sun started to go down.

*Sigh*

Then it was time to make our way over to Fort Wilderness for our final dinner of the trip. Trail's End of course!

We were seated right away and headed straight for the buffet.

My first plate starting clockwise from the top was a pesto pasta creation, mac and cheese, baked beans, salmon, corn bread and roast pork with an apricot sauce. Yum to everything! I love the mac and cheese here. It's real mac and cheese and not orange slime covered noodles. The salmon here was also excellent. The pork was a specialty item for the day and it was very tasty with the sauce.

Rob's first plate.

He had brisket, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried chicken, mac and cheese and ribs. He absolutely loves the ribs here, so he loaded up on those and they did not disappoint.

I somehow managed a second plate.

More mac and cheese, pulled pork, baked potato with fixins, ribs, fried chicken and more pasta. I love the baked potatoes here. My secret is to put the pulled pork on it. Extra delicious! The ribs were excellent and the fried chicken was phenomenal.

Rob got a second plate nearly identical to his first.

I grabbed some dessert for some crazy reason.

I got banana pudding and an assortment of cookies, but all I really ate was the pudding which was excellent. I was so full I didn't think I'd make it back to the car.

I love, love, love this place! Lunch here was a bit of a bust for us, but breakfast and dinner are classic must-dos for us. It's standard fare, but it's done right. Nothing tastes cheap. One of the best places to eat on property in our humble opinions.

Oh no! Only one last sleep in Disney before we hit the road!

Yay for finishing up your report! I remember seeing all your instagrams during this trip (since I was there around the same time as well) Too bad you aren't having much luck with the Mine Train this trip! One of these days we'll try out Trail's End as you always have such good things to say about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter