Oh Toodles!!!

HOME We are so tired!!! Going to start on looking at pictures this weekend!!! It was so hot this week!!! We have a great time!!!

HOME We are so tired!!! Going to start on looking at pictures this weekend!!! It was so hot this week!!! We have a great time!!!

Welcome Home!!! happy you had a great time in spite of the heat!!

looking forward to seeing and hearing all about the trip!!

I can't wait to start our trip report!!! We had a great time!! January had so much fun, but you could tell at the end she wanted to come home!!!! We ask her want was her fave part of the whole trip and she will tell you all the kids.. I never let her outside or around other kids because I didn't want her to sick!!! She would stay at GKTW the whole time if we let her!!! She made so many friends as she said BEST FRIENDS!!!! I didn't know my kid was such a flirt...She was blowing kisses to all the characters. We didn't do a lot of rides because she was scaried of most of the rides, but we did see most of all the characters on her list!!! I looked at all the photo pass pictures today..Total 272 in photo pass!!! Order the cd and it should be here soon. January did most of all the GKTW activities for each day we were their! Great thing is we didn't spend that much money!!! I mean...less than we budget!! The girls at my dh mom's house the weekend. She is having surgery on monday and she was to spend time with them. NO KIDS!!! but I'm to tired to do anything!!! I had to go shopping today for food and I don't know how I walk throught the store!! It really hit me today. Going to bed really late and getting up really early for week. Can't wait to pick out the best photo tomorrow and start on this TR.. Oh yea, did I tell everybody I took 2000 photo...and my dh is already looking at cost to take them back in few years. If we go back, we will to most characters meals to met the characters because them lines are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Happy January has so much fun with the characters and at GKTW!!! looking forward to all the many photos....and hearing all the fun details....hope the surgery goes well for your MIL, enjoy your quiet weekend!

Talk about detailed plans! I have a spreadsheet with each days activities on it...including what outfit/t shirt everyone is supposed to wear. I also have the outfit/t shirt everyone is wearing to dinner each night. I have printed out each menu from all the table service restaurants. (my DS9 is a non reader, so I have printed out the kids menus so he can make his choices now...or at lest know what his options are a head of time. It helps me to make sure he doesn't have Pizza every night!)

I will also make smaller index card sized outline info of each park to carry with us. We make lists of each kids favorite rides and attractions.

I still have a little over 5 months until we go, but evrything is planned so well, I could possibly not plan anything else and still be ok! LOL

Have a fun trip!

Nini

Now THAT is planned!!! ;) This is probably how I will be!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter