Oh No... should I have gotten a confirmation letter?

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
Joined
Jul 21, 2001
Oh no!!! I just realized that I never recieved a confirmation letter for our upcoming stay at AKL. I paid in full for the 2 nights when I made the reservation, does that make a difference? (also have a reservation for a 5 nights after AKL at a DVC resort. I did get the confirmation for it.)

Should I call them or not worry about it??

Shari
 

babybunrab

DIS Veteran
Joined
May 16, 2004
It sure can't hurt to call! At best, everything is fine, and you don't need to worry. At worst, you could get it sorted out. I'd ask if they would please send you a confirmation, just so you have it on a piece of paper when you get there. (I always feel better when I've got a piece of paper...)
 

tink38

<font color=purple>I have gas. again.<br><font col
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
shari2shop said:
Oh no!!! I just realized that I never recieved a confirmation letter for our upcoming stay at AKL. I paid in full for the 2 nights when I made the reservation, does that make a difference? (also have a reservation for a 5 nights after AKL at a DVC resort. I did get the confirmation for it.)

Should I call them or not worry about it??

Shari


CALL THEM. We had problems receiving our confirmations as well and had to call three times before we actually received. them. When are you going? If it's soon, be sure to let them know.
 

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Yes definitely call them. Our last confirmation had mistakes saying we hadn't paid a deposit when we did on the phone at the time of booking. It is always good to have a hard copy to show at the front desk so there is no question on the rate and view you booked.
 

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
Joined
Jul 21, 2001
Everything is okay. They have my reservation, that it is paid in full, the view and other requests.

I asked why I had not received a confirmation and she looked on the computer and said that one had NOT been mailed. :rolleyes: She then asked if I had 'requested one'. I didn't know I was supose to request one. I thought they just sent them to you.

Anyways, we leave on Thursday morning so not enough time to get one now. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope everything goes okay at check in!

Shari
 

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Shari,
You should be able to look up your reservation online by going to disneyworld.com and clicking "my vacation." It will guide you through the steps to finding your reservation.

Edited to add: You could always print your reservation details screen. At least then you would have a paper record of it.
 

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
Joined
Jul 21, 2001
epcotfan said:
Shari,
You should be able to look up your reservation online by going to disneyworld.com and clicking "my vacation." It will guide you through the steps to finding your reservation.

Edited to add: You could always print your reservation details screen. At least then you would have a paper record of it.


Thanks for the GREAT TIP epcotfan. I never realized that you could look at your reservation on their web site.

I just viewed my reservation but it does not have my "requests" such as nonsmoking and bunk beds listed. I actually don't see a spot where the requested are to be listed. Do you know if the requests usually show up on the web site?? If they should be on there I'll need to call back again tomorrow and make sure they are listed on their computer.

Thanks
:wave:
Shari
 

dudspizza

I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
requests don't show up on the web site. If CRO told you they were there, things are set.

Have a great trip!

Duds
 

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
Joined
Jul 21, 2001
dudspizza said:
requests don't show up on the web site. If CRO told you they were there, things are set.

Have a great trip!

Duds

Wooo Hooo!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Duds.... I noticed that you are about to celebrate your 10th Anniversary at POR. I dragged my DH to POR for our 10th anniversary too! It was also his first trip to WDW. I hope yall have a GREAT trip!!!!

Shari
 




Latest posts






DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!




Top