Oh No... should I have gotten a confirmation letter?

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
Oh no!!! I just realized that I never recieved a confirmation letter for our upcoming stay at AKL. I paid in full for the 2 nights when I made the reservation, does that make a difference? (also have a reservation for a 5 nights after AKL at a DVC resort. I did get the confirmation for it.)

Should I call them or not worry about it??

Shari

It sure can't hurt to call! At best, everything is fine, and you don't need to worry. At worst, you could get it sorted out. I'd ask if they would please send you a confirmation, just so you have it on a piece of paper when you get there. (I always feel better when I've got a piece of paper...)

shari2shop said:
Oh no!!! I just realized that I never recieved a confirmation letter for our upcoming stay at AKL. I paid in full for the 2 nights when I made the reservation, does that make a difference? (also have a reservation for a 5 nights after AKL at a DVC resort. I did get the confirmation for it.)

Should I call them or not worry about it??

Shari

CALL THEM. We had problems receiving our confirmations as well and had to call three times before we actually received. them. When are you going? If it's soon, be sure to let them know.

Yes definitely call them. Our last confirmation had mistakes saying we hadn't paid a deposit when we did on the phone at the time of booking. It is always good to have a hard copy to show at the front desk so there is no question on the rate and view you booked.

Everything is okay. They have my reservation, that it is paid in full, the view and other requests.

I asked why I had not received a confirmation and she looked on the computer and said that one had NOT been mailed. :rolleyes: She then asked if I had 'requested one'. I didn't know I was supose to request one. I thought they just sent them to you.

Anyways, we leave on Thursday morning so not enough time to get one now. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope everything goes okay at check in!

Shari

Shari,
You should be able to look up your reservation online by going to disneyworld.com and clicking "my vacation." It will guide you through the steps to finding your reservation.

Edited to add: You could always print your reservation details screen. At least then you would have a paper record of it.

epcotfan said:
Shari,
You should be able to look up your reservation online by going to disneyworld.com and clicking "my vacation." It will guide you through the steps to finding your reservation.

Edited to add: You could always print your reservation details screen. At least then you would have a paper record of it.

Thanks for the GREAT TIP epcotfan. I never realized that you could look at your reservation on their web site.

I just viewed my reservation but it does not have my "requests" such as nonsmoking and bunk beds listed. I actually don't see a spot where the requested are to be listed. Do you know if the requests usually show up on the web site?? If they should be on there I'll need to call back again tomorrow and make sure they are listed on their computer.

Thanks
:wave:
Shari

requests don't show up on the web site. If CRO told you they were there, things are set.

Have a great trip!

Duds

dudspizza said:
requests don't show up on the web site. If CRO told you they were there, things are set.

Have a great trip!

Duds

Wooo Hooo!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Duds.... I noticed that you are about to celebrate your 10th Anniversary at POR. I dragged my DH to POR for our 10th anniversary too! It was also his first trip to WDW. I hope yall have a GREAT trip!!!!

Shari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!