Offsite - using buses at Toy Story parking?

CyndiLooWho

DIS Veteran
Hello! We have a trip booked at Club Wyndham Anaheim in January. It looks like we are right across the street from the Toy Story parking lot. Can we just walk across the street and use Disney transport from that lot without parking there? We're already paying to park at the condos, and it would be awesome not to have to pay to park at the parks.

Awesome, I didn't realize we'd be that close when we decided to try DL instead of WDW. I'm used to driving everywhere from Bonnet Creek.

We are here now and staying at the Marriott across the way. We have used it a few times. I do wish we had just decided to get an Uber in the morning. The wait for the buses was long at 8:30am.

We are staying at the Worldmark Anaheim in Nov. and I was wondering the same thing. I do know there should be an ART shuttle available too. This will be our first time staying at this property, so Not sure about what will work. We tend to rely on UBER most of the time. Have a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter