Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

There is one change this year that I do like. The half marathon runner bundle now includes the medal replica pin (as well as the logo pin and the magnet). This will be my 6th runDisney weekend and I have always bought the logo pin and magnet bundle and then either bought the medal replica pin at the expo, or if sold out, on eBay.
Oh a medal replica! I had no idea what this was when I first read it. Now I feel I must have one too!

Logged in to the AP early registration portal just for giggles, and it said registration for the 10k (and all races) was available again. But when I clicked on it, it had me log in again and said registration for that event is over. D'oh. 1:45 to go

Ok, those of you that registered for all three races, did you add the Challenge and 5K and then check out or do one at a time. I was thinking I'd add both, but don't want to miss out on the Challenge since it'll be my fifth year running. Why am I freaking out so much? This is not my first rodeo!!!

Hello all, anxiously waiting to register. Quick question, does it matter which annual pass you have to register early for future races? I was going to get a Florida resident one but didn’t know if you had to have a certain tier or class of one. Thanks and good luck to everyone! I’m hoping to grab a 5k and 10k bib. Suspense is killing me...please computer...work with me here. :badpc:

Ok, those of you that registered for all three races, did you add the Challenge and 5K and then check out or do one at a time. I was thinking I'd add both, but don't want to miss out on the Challenge since it'll be my fifth year running. Why am I freaking out so much? This is not my first rodeo!!!

I did 10k and 5k and I personally did one then the other just because the 10k was my priority with it being an NBC anniversary year and the 5k would of just been for the added bling
Got in both

Hello all, anxiously waiting to register. Quick question, does it matter which annual pass you have to register early for future races? I was going to get a Florida resident one but didn’t know if you had to have a certain tier or class of one. Thanks and good luck to everyone! I’m hoping to grab a 5k and 10k bib. Suspense is killing me...please computer...work with me here. :badpc:
I believe any WDW AP (or premier passport) would do Idk about the Disneyland exclusive APs

I registered for the 5K and then the Challenge. Smaller entry field was was tipped me in that direction. If I hadn't been able to also register for the Challenge, I could try today. I would use the same logic today even though there is no back up.

It's up, I'm in the queue

Is it the page which says the following?

Thank you for your patience.
Please keep this page open and do not refresh it as you prepare to begin the registration process.
Please note that race events may sell out and your participation is not guaranteed until your registration and payment are fully processed and you receive a confirmation email.

I haven't registered for a RunDisney event in about a year & a half, so I want to be sure I'm in the right place!

Is it the page which says the following?

Thank you for your patience.
Please keep this page open and do not refresh it as you prepare to begin the registration process.
Please note that race events may sell out and your participation is not guaranteed until your registration and payment are fully processed and you receive a confirmation email.

I haven't registered for a RunDisney event in about a year & a half, so I want to be sure I'm in the right place!

thats what i currently have

Okay, in the queue, and I think I'm ready...
I'm registering myself and my wife for the Challenge, and I have our Proof of Time info, our t-shirt sizes, and the all important credit card.
Am I missing anything?

Out of curiosity, is the Proof of Time 2-year limit from TODAY or 2 years from the race in November?

My better time was 2 years ago next month, so it would be expired by November.

Okay, in the queue, and I think I'm ready...
I'm registering myself and my wife for the Challenge, and I have our Proof of Time info, our t-shirt sizes, and the all important credit card.
Am I missing anything?

I wouldn't worry about adding Proof of Time during registration. Just get registered and add that info later....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter