Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

There is one change this year that I do like. The half marathon runner bundle now includes the medal replica pin (as well as the logo pin and the magnet). This will be my 6th runDisney weekend and I have always bought the logo pin and magnet bundle and then either bought the medal replica pin at the expo, or if sold out, on eBay.

I'm in for the Challenge through a TA! Yippee! Going to try and get the 5K on Tuesday, fingers crossed.

I purchased my bib through a TA so I haven't been able to see the registration yet. Is it showing pictures of any of the pre order merch? If so, could someone post a screen shot? The suspense is killing me!
I'm in the same boat! I'm also super curious about the magic band...

There is one change this year that I do like. The half marathon runner bundle now includes the medal replica pin (as well as the logo pin and the magnet). This will be my 6th runDisney weekend and I have always bought the logo pin and magnet bundle and then either bought the medal replica pin at the expo, or if sold out, on eBay.
In 2018 the bundle had magnet and both pins as I got it for the two weekends I did that year glad it’s back that way again

No pictures of anything. Just the typical descriptions.
I doubt there will be pictures till themes are announced (they were up in May last year)

Question: Last year you could register for multiple races at the same time. Do you have to do each race as it's own transaction now? I'm confused by the comments so just looking for some clarification for Tuesday. I'm stressing over this registration!

Question: Last year you could register for multiple races at the same time. Do you have to do each race as it's own transaction now? I'm confused by the comments so just looking for some clarification for Tuesday. I'm stressing over this registration!
Same system as last year so you can register for multiple things at once.

I was able to register myself and my husband in one transaction.

I think the issue some people had was while checking out with multiple registrations, if one race sold out during the checkout process, they were not able to just drop the registration from their cart and had to start the process from the beginning. Not sure if this addressses your confusion.

Thanks! That's what I was hoping for since I'm planning/hoping to run all three this year!

I think the issue some people had was while checking out with multiple registrations, if one race sold out during the checkout process, they were not able to just drop the registration from their cart and had to start the process from the beginning. Not sure if this addressses your confusion.

Thank you! This is great feedback! I am planning to register for all three races. It will be my fifth year doing the challenge, so that is obviously priority, but am planning on doing Dopey next year so want to return to 3 races this year. I'm afraid though that if I don't do all three at once the 5K and/or the challenge will be sold out. Or the alternative that I register for all three and then one is sold out and that bars me from any of them!

I only separated my transactions cause I didn’t want the 10k to sell out before I added the 5k

I totally missed the early registration for DVC. By the time I realized on Thursday afternoon, the challenge was sold out.

That's what I get for not religiously following this thread!!!

:wave2: I signed up to run the Challenge through a TA. I'll be staying at All Star Movies. Like some others have posted in this thread, I am DVC but out of points. However, that is somewhat irrelevant since rooms were not available by the time I looked to book.

This will by my 9th RunDisney half, but only my 2nd Wine & Dine. The last time I did Wine & Dine was in 2017, which I did so I could get that amazing 10th Anniversary Coast to Coast medal.

Edit: Right after posting this, I was looking through my Facebook memories and 10 years ago today I finished my first half - the 2010 Princess!

I was not able to. I had to re-queue each time — no option to add another participant. No idea why, but I’m not the only one with that experience. It was SO frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter