Rumors and News Moderator
- Feb 20, 2013
Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020 will be November 5th-8th, 2020.
As long as I can make it work with school (those dates could possible be right when the Quarter ends which could be a little tricky), I'm definitely back next year! I'm thinking about going for the challenge next time aroundWine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020 will be November 5th-8th, 2020.
1. All disney resorts are host resorts. I’ve stayed at Pop, Riverside, Caribbean Beach, Bay Lake Tower, and Beach Club for race weekends.Since this will be my first WDW race (though not first time at WDW), I'm looking for all the tips/tricks! I'm probably signing up for all 3 races and will look to spend time in the parks after the race. I'm a huge Disney fan and go to DL quite often (park warrior).
1. Recommendations (or threads I can read) for Best place to stay for easy transportation to/from race(s) start. I've stayed previously at Pop and Port Orleans. I am not sure a high end will be in my budget but if there is one that is a no brainer (ie. I can sleep later before start if I stay there), I will look at stretching.
2. I'm probably going to do all 3 races 5k, 10k and 1/2. How hard is it to go to the parks after the 10k and then get up for the 1/2? I'm thinking after the 5k wouldn't be too much of an issue.
3. What is the spatula thing I keep seeing in pics?
4. What are your other best tips for making the most out of these races?