Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

This will certainly increase the speed of the sell out!
Which worries me as I’ve been on right at 10am sign up days and the site is slow and I can’t go in with a charity or TA as I’m an AP so having to buy another pass is redundant

Which worries me as I’ve been on right at 10am sign up days and the site is slow and I can’t go in with a charity or TA as I’m an AP so having to buy another pass is redundant

TAs have usually been able to waive the ticket requirement for APs.

TAs have usually been able to waive the ticket requirement for APs.

As @camaker said, I’ve used a TA for the last three W&D weekends and haven’t had to buy tickets since we are AP holders. Same for 2020, already have the room booked and bibs purchased.

We're planning on Wine & Dine next year - I'll be booking our DVC next week as we're going to have the race at the end of the long trip since my husband doesn't want to be on the vacation much later than that due to Holiday Season.

Hi guys! I’m kelly, I’ve read these boards for a while now but this is my first time jumping in. I’m going to be running the NYC marathon next year, so I’m excited that the wine and dine half weekend isn’t on the same date! I’m planning to do the 5k and 10k, but since they revealed that it is going to be villain themed I’m VERY tempted by the half.

Hi guys! I’m kelly, I’ve read these boards for a while now but this is my first time jumping in. I’m going to be running the NYC marathon next year, so I’m excited that the wine and dine half weekend isn’t on the same date! I’m planning to do the 5k and 10k, but since they revealed that it is going to be villain themed I’m VERY tempted by the half.

You know, if you add the wine and dine half to your 5k and 10k after doing the NYC marathon the weekend before, you're basically fully trained for Dopey 2021... (We like our slopes slippery around here!)

Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020 will be November 5th-8th, 2020.

Who's going?

Planning on the challenge, put the dates on the calendar

Wine and dine is villains themed in 2020!

Yup, that locks it in for sure. I’ll be on the lookout for early registration. I’m already trying to think up some of the best possible medals...

We're planning on Wine & Dine next year - I'll be booking our DVC next week as we're going to have the race at the end of the long trip since my husband doesn't want to be on the vacation much later than that due to Holiday Season.

This, I think we can book in the next couple days, have to check the exact dates

I always forget when AP early registration is so I can lock in time off requests that day and actual registration day I was already worried about the 10k with it being an anniversary but villains on top of it

This, I think we can book in the next couple days, have to check the exact dates

We did our booking over the last few days as this is our main vacation now for 2020. October 30th to November 9th booked at Boardwalk! Now I just need to stalk the DVC site to try for another reservation for a friend. I will start trying to walk it if I can snag a room before her desired dates.

I always forget when AP early registration is so I can lock in time off requests that day and actual registration day I was already worried about the 10k with it being an anniversary but villains on top of it
AP is usually the Thursday before the general registration,

Same here! I feel like Maleficent has to either get the half or the challenge. What I'd LOVE is a Shadow Man medal (although I'm not holding my breath).
I’m trying to think of how they will try to tie the wine and dine theme in...evil queen with the poison apple, maybe kronk even though he’s a henchman not a main villian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!