***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Just an FYI I don’t believe that DVC rumor thing. Permits are public with the city/county and wouldn’t indicate when or if a preview is happening.

The part about it that made me wonder was the inspection schedule. I would have thought that SDD would have passed inspection by now, but maybe AS2 is behind schedule? Inspections could gum up the works right?

The part about it that made me wonder was the inspection schedule. I would have thought that SDD would have passed inspection by now, but maybe AS2 is behind schedule? Inspections could gum up the works right?
Last I heard Slinky Dog Dash hadn't had any people on it yet. That was 2-3 weeks ago now though. AS2 is definitely behind. Slinky has been testing for several months now though.

Last I heard Slinky Dog Dash hadn't had any people on it yet. That was 2-3 weeks ago now though. AS2 is definitely behind. Slinky has been testing for several months now though.

You would know better but hardest part for me to believe was final inspection was already scheduled, but more than 30 days away. Is that how these things normally work?

You would know better but hardest part for me to believe was final inspection was already scheduled, but more than 30 days away. Is that how these things normally work?
It really depends on the attraction. I wouldn't be surprised if they have inspections scheduled but I also wouldn't believe a random CM saying something.

Spoke with a CM in Guest Services just now and she said they had just received info that TSMM will be back open June 19th for certain, but will be Standby Only through June 30th. Wonder if that possibly means 1 or 2 tracks will be used in conjunction with TSL Previews?

I hadn't really thought about that as a possibility before but it would make sense as way to test it with preview but not completely close to all guests. Someone more familiar with track locations in relation to current SB entrance and new TSL entrance may be able to explain if that is possible.

They absolutely can cause delays, but I thought Disney was basically its own city (Reedy Creek "Improvement" District) and inspected/permitted itself. If that is the case, they have a lot more control over timing.

Spoke with a CM in Guest Services just now and she said they had just received info that TSMM will be back open June 19th for certain, but will be Standby Only through June 30th. Wonder if that possibly means 1 or 2 tracks will be used in conjunction with TSL Previews?

I hadn't really thought about that as a possibility before but it would make sense as way to test it with preview but not completely close to all guests. Someone more familiar with track locations in relation to current SB entrance and new TSL entrance may be able to explain if that is possible.
Well I’m not sure how that would work. The new entrance is in a similar location just on the other side of the buildings the new exit is over on the side of the third track alongside the building near Star Wars.

I might be totally off on this but if media days r 28th and 29th then I’m going to say no previews. Cause why would they want passholders and DVC or others in before media who they want to go out on the net and in the paper and media to talk about it. I would think Disney would what them to let out opinions and thoughts before others.

Does that make sense? It does in my head. Lol

I might be totally off on this but if media days r 28th and 29th then I’m going to say no previews. Cause why would they want passholders and DVC or others in before media who they want to go out on the net and in the paper and media to talk about it. I would think Disney would what them to let out opinions and thoughts before others.

Does that make sense? It does in my head. Lol

With Pandora, the media previews were after the AP previews, so I’m not sure that your logic holds. Of course, as of right now, no one knows what they’ll do for sure.

With Pandora, the media previews were after the AP previews, so I’m not sure that your logic holds. Of course, as of right now, no one knows what they’ll do for sure.

Ya ok I’m out then. I was wrong. I just thought it made sense in my head.

They had media in before, during, and after previews for Pandora. The major media days were after though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter