***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Riding Slinky Dog at night on July 9th (this morning I got a 60+1 fp for 9:15 which I was then able to modify to 8:15-9:15)... hope to try something from the lunchbox too!

Knowing that it was possible for you to get a FP for Slinky Dog at 60+1 just 10 days after TSL opens makes me hopeful that I will be able to snag one at 60+1 (the day we have planned for HS) when we go in Oct! Thanks for sharing!

What time can I start booking my FP's when I reach my 60 days out. Should I try right after midnight or do I have to wait until 7am?

No fastpasses 6/23-29th when I’ll be there.

Fingers crossed ride closure doesn’t extend and further - and it seems fastpasses won’t be available until after closure is complete.

Thanks for the update guys. You are the best

We are in the same boat. Our APs expire 6/24. We arrive 6/19 and have two half days planned at HS. Had hoped for a sneak peek but its not looking promising

So being there on the 18th of May next week, Fastpasses were never available, I'm assuming they wont be with this new announcement about the 20th? Is that correct?
So being there on the 18th of May next week, Fastpasses were never available, I'm assuming they wont be with this new announcement about the 20th? Is that correct?

We're the on the 13th and yeah.. I think we're stuck with rope drop or standby.
WE have EMH on the 13th so I'm *hoping* that makes things a bit easier. There's a strong lean to EMH RD for Midway mania and then knocking out a couple early fastpasses and then likely hopping to Magic Kingdom. We have reservations at Sci-Fi for supper and want to catch Fantasmic but I really don't know if DHS has enough *stuff* to keep us entertained in the park until supper..at least compared to Magic Kingdom.
But we LOVE TSMM so need to shoehorn it in somehow.

Is there any way to tell yet which of the TSL rides will be the hardest to book FPs for?

My 60-day window opens in early June. We have one week onsite and one week offsite. Our current plan has us at HS on days 60+2 and 60+7 during the onsite stay. Then we have a third visit during the offsite stay.

So I have to make a call about which 2 rides to include on days 60+2 and 60+7 of the onsite stay, and which to leave for the offsite stay when we can only book during the 60-day rolling window.

My instinct is that I will have to leave either TSMM or Alien Saucers for the offsite stay. Do you think there'll be any problems booking them 60 days in advance?

Is there any way to tell yet which of the TSL rides will be the hardest to book FPs for?

My 60-day window opens in early June. We have one week onsite and one week offsite. Our current plan has us at HS on days 60+2 and 60+7 during the onsite stay. Then we have a third visit during the offsite stay.

So I have to make a call about which 2 rides to include on days 60+2 and 60+7 of the onsite stay, and which to leave for the offsite stay when we can only book during the 60-day rolling window.

My instinct is that I will have to leave either TSMM or Alien Saucers for the offsite stay. Do you think there'll be any problems booking them 60 days in advance?
It seems so far Slinky Dog Dash will be the popular one but not impossible to get as of yet. I don’t think we have a Flight of Passage issue on our hands here.

I would also think Slinky Dog, then the saucer ride, then TSM, but I believe after a month or so TSM will take over the number 2 spot as the saucer ride looks like the tea cup ride and probably won't be that popular.

I would also think Slinky Dog, then the saucer ride, then TSM, but I believe after a month or so TSM will take over the number 2 spot as the saucer ride looks like the tea cup ride and probably won't be that popular.

I agree - I think SD will stay popular for a while just because it's new and it's a family ride (although not FOP popular) but I think AS2 will drop off fairly quickly.

I commented in the TSL DVC Preview thread and a response indicated that based on permits and the inspection schedule, full occupancy wouldn't be possible until the week of opening. This is rumor mind you. If true, it would seem to eliminate the possibility of AP previews. Not sure they would offer DVC previews if they couldn't offer AP. What could it all mean for small soft openings the week before? Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I commented in the TSL DVC Preview thread and a response indicated that based on permits and the inspection schedule, full occupancy wouldn't be possible until the week of opening. This is rumor mind you. That would seem to eliminate the possibility of AP previews. Not sure they would offer DVC previews if they couldn't offer AP. What could that mean for small soft openings the week before? Any thoughts?

I'm sorry but can you link me to this thread? I can't seem to find it.

I'll be going June 23-30th, certainly wouldn't mind a DVC Preview/soft opening if it was to occur :)

I commented in the TSL DVC Preview thread and a response indicated that based on permits and the inspection schedule, full occupancy wouldn't be possible until the week of opening. This is rumor mind you. If true, it would seem to eliminate the possibility of AP previews. Not sure they would offer DVC previews if they couldn't offer AP. What could it all mean for small soft openings the week before? Any thoughts?

That seemed pretty non-specific I wonder where it came from? Would also be curious if it is true how they would define full occupancy? I would think previews are pretty limited in terms of number of guests. So would they be considered full occupancy?

Personally, I am hoping for soft openings rather than DVC and AP anytime from June 19-25, more so the 25, since we do not have either...but that's just me. Personally, I think they are starting to move faster with the construction however, there have been some delays so sadly I don't think we will hear anything about DVC or AP until the 1st of June.. this is justs my thoughts

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter