***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Well I’m not sure how that would work. The new entrance is in a similar location just on the other side of the buildings the new exit is over on the side of the third track alongside the building near Star Wars.

For that period after it reopens but before June 30th do we know what entrance will be used? Will it be back to the original entrance, or using the new entrance in Toy Story Land, but perhaps just a walled off pathway to get to the entrance?

Thanks scottishgirl1 … your post made me go back and look at my July 5th Fastpasses - - - and Slinky Dog 8:30am had opened up (traded my TSMM for it). Rope drop for TSMM should be much easier then Slinky Dog.

I know we haven't heard anything about soft openings but I need some thoughts...our last day is Monday, June 23 and currently, we are planning on going to Epcot. We have until 3 and are wondering...would you try to go to HS and see if anything happens? Would you still wait and not make any decisions until its closer or we hear anything...also we are not ap or dvc..what would you do?

I know we haven't heard anything about soft openings but I need some thoughts...our last day is Monday, June 23 and currently, we are planning on going to Epcot. We have until 3 and are wondering...would you try to go to HS and see if anything happens? Would you still wait and not make any decisions until its closer or we hear anything...also we are not ap or dvc..what would you do?
Do you have hoppers? If so I'd probably go to Epcot then hop if I heard anything. Honestly with a soft opening though it will be luck of the draw with whoever is passing by. I'm not sure I'd upend plans just because maybe there might hopefully be a chance of a soft opening. Then again, if I wasn't planning to return so soon my answer may be different.

I asked one of the CMs in Guest Relations last night and she said soft-openings are probably more likely than full on previews at this point. Take that for what it is worth.....

I am interested by the announced paid preview for Pixar Pier June 22nd. Certainly would seem possible to do something like that for TSL still. Not that I will be participating at $299/person. Well I would pay that for me but not all 8 in our group:teeth:

Do you have hoppers? If so I'd probably go to Epcot then hop if I heard anything. Honestly with a soft opening though it will be luck of the draw with whoever is passing by. I'm not sure I'd upend plans just because maybe there might hopefully be a chance of a soft opening. Then again, if I wasn't planning to return so soon my answer may be different.

We do have hoppers that day and I am not sure when we will be back...if there were soft openings would someone post on the board then we hop over...are the random? sorry never been around for one?

I am interested by the announced paid preview for Pixar Pier June 22nd. Certainly would seem possible to do something like that for TSL still. Not that I will be participating at $299/person. Well I would pay that for me but not all 8 in our group:teeth:

I can see them doing this for star wars but I can't imagine they would do the for TSL...but I could be wrong...$299 is alot of money!

I can see them doing this for star wars but I can't imagine they would do the for TSL...but I could be wrong...$299 is alot of money!

Yeah agreed, maybe if it was more along the lines of dessert party pricing then I could see it. TSL is not that big of an area and it's three rides. I still contend they'll eventually do early morning magic over in that area at some point. For star wars, I think they could very easily charge $300 a person and they'd have no trouble.

I asked one of the CMs in Guest Relations last night and she said soft-openings are probably more likely than full on previews at this point. Take that for what it is worth.....

i find this completely comical. the day i would pay to see something early when i can just see it when it opens.

I'll be there 23-30th (leaving the 30th unfortunately).

Staying at the boardwalk so we're planning on visiting HS a couple times - and maybe throw in a one-off trip if we get word on soft openings. Seems like the likelihood for this occurring is high the week prior.

Doubt they will be able to do that because if im not mistaken the media previews are 28th and 29th which would make it hard for them to plan for that and a extra pay preview as well on the same day

I wouldn't count on getting in to a possible preview unless you just want to stand around TSL all day and hope. I'd go with your original plans and head to Epcot. If they have a mass preview going on that day, you'll hear about it here. Usually when they do previews though that aren't booked in advance it's very short and not with many people. By the time you see it on the board if they happen to have it, they'd likely stop grabbing people to come in by the time you went to leave Epcot. Like when they let people ride 7dmt, it was just very short periods.

Could hear something prior to that that might leak out if they do let some guests in to ride. But if you don't hear anything up until then, I'd plan to just stay at Epcot. It wouldn't be any fun to just stand around by TSL and hope to get in if you don't know if their doing any type of viewing

facebook twitter