***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I'm actually kind of regretting not getting a FP for the night! It looks so fun at night. Hopefully the lines won't be too long and I can just wait it out for a nighttime ride!

Thanks for posting!

I am such a wimp. Even watching the preview of the coaster makes me queasy. Still planning on braving it ... (I know it looks tame by coaster standards! Self-admitted coaster wimp, here!)

Is the little path at the bottom the exit from TSM? So only the one entrance/exit for TSL? I'm thinking lines to get in will be corralled in Pixar Place?

Is the entrance still to TSL still blocked? I wasn't sure if they still had the wall up as it was when we were there in April. We're going to be there next week, but unfortunately not when TSL officially opens. I was wondering if I would be able to see any of it.

Is the entrance still to TSL still blocked? I wasn't sure if they still had the wall up as it was when we were there in April. We're going to be there next week, but unfortunately not when TSL officially opens. I was wondering if I would be able to see any of it.
Yes entrance is still closed with a wall.

Is the little path at the bottom the exit from TSM? So only the one entrance/exit for TSL? I'm thinking lines to get in will be corralled in Pixar Place?
The exit to TSM is on the back side of the building behind the quick service building. Pixar place could probably be used for corralling.

The exit to TSM is on the back side of the building behind the quick service building. Pixar place could probably be used for corralling.
This is the part that's stumping me (poorly mouse-drawn red line). I'd think it was backstage, but there seems to be "stuff" along it...

upload_2018-6-22_15-11-1.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter