Official Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2016 Thread (Jan. 14-17, 2016)

You click the link and it sends you to the active.com website. If you want to see how it works you can click on the avengers half marathon registration.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the runDisney site to refresh?? I keep getting a 503 error and I don't know if it's me or their site.

yes it seems they are doing the update so you may not get aa refresh till it goes live.

It keeps telling me that it's open for registration and then the link says it's not open.... grrrr....

Nevermind - I got in! I really want to do the half sometime, but this year, DS really wants more park time so I'm going to do the 10k. Man the force was strong and I almost checked "Rebel Challenge" - patience patience patience....

I had to use the twitter link runDisney posted (goes straight to Active.com) rather than the runDisney web page, which is still not loading. But we are in! Two for RC! Yeah!

Is it just me or did they change the kids races so you no longer have to select which age group they will run in....mine never had that selection and all the confirmations just say "Kid's Races - dashes - individual." The Avenger ones have the age group in the email....maybe I just missed where they changed that. I am sure that means that Disney will put them in the age group according to DOB?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter