***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty just got back late last night. I find I know less about what's going on in Disney World when I'm there.
You and me both. I rarely get time to check the boards, or keep up with news, while there. I truly live in the Disney bubble, while at Disney. We don't even turn on our TV in the room. If we do, it's on the Disney schedule channel because DH has a strange obsession for listening to the music on that channel

Here's the link to the story here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...serve-breakfast-seasonally-beginning-sept-17/

Is there any issue for smaller people fitting into the FOP ride? Sounds like there are lots of places that hook you in. I'm worried about my tall enough but only 6 year old child.

Is there any issue for smaller people fitting into the FOP ride? Sounds like there are lots of places that hook you in. I'm worried about my tall enough but only 6 year old child.
Nope. If they meet the height requirement they are perfectly safe. That's why they set the height requirement where they set it. If it wasn't safe, they would have set it higher.

Yes...very interested please...

On our EMH day, we parked at 645. We were about 5th on line on our tapstile. They let us in around 720. We had to check in with the folks checking to see if we were staying at a resort and were walking to Pandora by 725. We were about 7 rows back on the right side. They slow walked us across the bridge only to stop us at the other end at 735. They began to walk us to FoP around 740. We were in the second group to enter the pre show and were matching to our avatars at 755. We were out by 810 and took a bunch of pictures around Pandora and used the restroom. We entered the NRJ queue around 830 and waited about 20 minutes. We were off the ride by 855 and headed off to Kilimanjaro Safaris which was a walk on.

Like a few others I have been able to get FOP FP's for 11/4, didn't expect it at this point so it's a nice suprise. Just curious though, does this mean getting up early and being at the gate for 6/630 am is not necessary now? Or can we relax and just get the bus here early albeit not quite as early. Having breakfast at Rainforest Cafe at 830

Like a few others I have been able to get FOP FP's for 11/4, didn't expect it at this point so it's a nice suprise. Just curious though, does this mean getting up early and being at the gate for 6/630 am is not necessary now? Or can we relax and just get the bus here early albeit not quite as early. Having breakfast at Rainforest Cafe at 830

I think it depends on how long you want to wait for NRJ. If you're willing to wait for that later in the day then you should be fine going to your breakfast instead of rope drop. However, if you don't feel like waiting very long for NRJ you might want to rope drop that one.

Can you tell me what time you arrived at the park and how far back in the crowd you were?
We got off of the bus from pop century at 8:00 exactly. We also walked pretty quickly past maybe 30 or so people before we hit the crowd. I'd say there were about 200 people in front of us and then after we got into the park a lot of people ran past is to the bridge to Pandora.

After tapping at FoP is it possible to modify a tier 2 FP into a Na'vi FP?
No.

The FP system only allows 1 Tier 1 in your initial 3 FPs. After FP#3, you can try for NRJ.

Or, ride it a few minutes before the park closes. At 8:50p last night, the Standby sign was at a 40 minute wait. We only waited 10 minutes to load onto a boat.

Hello all. Thanks to this thread, I was able to swap my NRJ FPs for FOP FPs for our upcoming trip. Now we will have some extra time to enjoy Pandora in the morning. My question is, now that Satu'li Canteen is no longer serving breakfast, what options are there for breakfast in DAK? I will keep checking for Tusker House but am not holding my breath. Looking for additional quick service options. TIA!

You and me both. I rarely get time to check the boards, or keep up with news, while there. I truly live in the Disney bubble, while at Disney. We don't even turn on our TV in the room. If we do, it's on the Disney schedule channel because DH has a strange obsession for listening to the music on that channel
We were there during the hurricane so most TV time Sunday-Monday was basically weather-related but for the most part the vast majority (other than a few times he switched to a normal TV channel) was the resort specifc channel--I loved getting ready in the morning to that music (even on our Universal park days) and it was bittersweet on our last day when we were getting up and I listened to it for the last time :( My husband found it funny that I would just turn on that channel even when we got back from the parks and were just relaxing before bed.

We were there during the hurricane so most TV time Sunday-Monday was basically weather-related but for the most part the vast majority (other than a few times he switched to a normal TV channel) was the resort specifc channel--I loved getting ready in the morning to that music (even on our Universal park days) and it was bittersweet on our last day when we were getting up and I listened to it for the last time :( My husband found it funny that I would just turn on that channel even when we got back from the parks and were just relaxing before bed.
The only thing I can't understand about the music they play is why do they play nutcracker music!? I rather enjoy it myself but the nutcracker selection is a mystery

The only thing I can't understand about the music they play is why do they play nutcracker music!? I rather enjoy it myself but the nutcracker selection is a mystery

Haha, this is us too, 2 BR villa and it's on all tv's.
I think they play the nutcracker to get everyone up and moving faster to get ready.
I always figured it was playing because we are there Thankgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter