***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likely because they are no longer with the company but it is strange.

@FastPasser. or anyone else that can shed some light.... what happens if you have a FP for a ride in pandora but the land is restricted/closed/or the line is so long it will take longer than your FP window to get in? I will be there in a couple weeks and I'm wondering if we need to be in pandora well ahead of our FP.

We don't know for sure. Most are saying you'll be let in if you have a FP.

I saw the movie when it first came out and I wasn't that impressed, and I think I figured out why. As homework for my fastpasses next week, I just watched it again, and it was great! In the theater, I saw it in 3D and tonight I saw it in 2D. In 3D, I was in awe of the effects, but it took me out of the story. In 2D, I could just focus on the narrative, which was really good. I can't wait to visit next week.

This is the first new land (New Fantasyland was an extension of an already existing land) since the opening of Animal Kingdom right?

This is the first new land (New Fantasyland was an extension of an already existing land) since the opening of Animal Kingdom right?

Asia wasn't there when AK opened but it had already been announced, I believe. There was also a rumor of Australia to go along with the planned Beastly Kingdom.

So how did the line work with security? Since people got there well before security staff did the line start at bag check or at the tapstiles?

Manager said only 6000 people will be allowed into Pandora. While people leave more will be allowed in.

Wonder what the line will look like getting in if/when Pandora hits capacity and people are waiting.

For Dis entertainment they should have @FastPasser. working today and being the cast member letting people in and have him count out loud up to 6,000
:rotfl2:

How are offsite guests already in the park during EMH? Is that normal?

Sounds like they'll be held at tree of life. At some parks it's common to be inside the park and be held. Usually on site guests go left, off site goes right and gets held at the top of the bridge prior to heading toward the tree of life

They went through the line telling people that wanted merchandise they could go but it at the gift shop before the tree off life but you loose your place in line to go into the land.
Remember that ap mb that I didn't need...yeah

I see the purple LE band is now showing up in the Shop Disney app but says in store only. Thinking here won't be any left by the time I get there on Wed. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!