***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line for Non-Resort guests is down around the back side of guest services...towards Rainforest.

The purple LE band was always available on the app since it was released last week. It now says in store only. Glad I ordered mine. Its the teal LE AP band that is supposed to be available today at Wind Traders that is not on the app. Hopefully it will show up.

:offtopic: You got my curiosity up. What was it that was worth 4 hours of your life? I'm wondering if you were in line when I was there because I worked the Darths Maul line a couple of times.

I was getting a bunch of Annual Passholder/limited edition items.

I would've never waited 4 hours if you would've told me prior it would be that long..I honestly wasn't expecting a wait at all since we arrived about an hour prior to park opening #rookiemistake

But after waiting an hour it was like "ok can't be much longer.". After two hours "omg how much longer. We've waited this long though"

This was when they had Darths Maul set up on the other side of the wall from RnR and right next to ToT.

Following year I believe they had it over in the building by Toy Story but it wasn't nearly as big and I didn't wait long in that line at all.

But back to Pandora lol

I see the purple LE band is now showing up in the Shop Disney app but says in store only. Thinking here won't be any left by the time I get there on Wed. Oh well

Want me to grab one and hide it in the store somewhere? Lol

It's a limited run of 2,000, I'm going to AK in a little bit and I'm wondering if it'll even still be in stock then. I'm not getting one, but interested in seeing if it'll be gone so quick

The resort guest line its not moving already.
Backed up.
Managers are saying maybe a 5 hour wait for non guests

About how many people back would you say you are from getting into Pandora?

I'll be getting there around 8:30 but hoping there's no wait to proceed into the rest of AK.

The purple LE band was always available on the app since it was released last week. It now says in store only. Glad I ordered mine. Its the teal LE AP band that is supposed to be available today at Wind Traders that is not on the app. Hopefully it will show up.

Yeah, I was thinking wouldn't ship to me before my trip so was hoping to do the "deliver to my resort" option, but you have to be within two days of check in so that wound up not working out for me so well.

Oh well

A lot of action today. been following on Twitter #visitpandora. I just read that if you have a FP you will be let in. That's going to be the golden ticket!
Good luck to everyone there and planning to visit this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter