*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

I'm happy to update listings, please quote your last message or at least tell me OLD and NEW dates. It makes it SO much easier and keeps mistakes from happening.

List has been updated to here

Added!
Oct. 21- Oct. 30 - kanerf - BRV/BWV/AKV (Kidani)

Added!
Oct. 23 - Oct. 29 - littlejessmarie - POP

Updated!
Staying at All Star Movies!!was originally at POP it had to switch when we extended the trip an extra day!! Didn’t realize I didn’t post it!!
9/30-10/4!!

thanks for updating all of our trips!! You are awesome!!

We are staying at Pop for a long weekend Oct 29-Nov 2. We’re hoping to attend a Halloween party or 2, if they happen. But we’ve already made some park reservations, if they don’t. We love Disney in the fall!!

The past few trips we have been to WDW we have gone in January...what is the weather like at the end of October?

Staying at All Star Movies!!was originally at POP it had to switch when we extended the trip an extra day!! Didn’t realize I didn’t post it!!
9/30-10/4!!
Edited!
Sept. 30 - Oct. 4 - sapphirerose915 - ASM

We are staying at Pop for a long weekend Oct 29-Nov 2.
Added!
Oct. 29 - Nov. 2 - Castlequeen5 - POP

The past few trips we have been to WDW we have gone in January...what is the weather like at the end of October?
The end of October is our favorite time to go to WDW. Most trips have gorgeous weather with little rain. Other trips have included a few days that were a little chilly. None of the trips were a rain out. Usually, the oppressive heat and humidity of the summer months is over by the end of October. Florida weather is unpredictable, so be prepared for anything. :)

I don’t know if this is ok- if it isn’t please let me know and I will delete!!
I bought this 50 facinator mini hat and was going to add it to a blank headband and reattach the ears. However, I had a change in outfit ideas for the 50th, and I am passed my window to return to Amazon. Can anyone on here going to the 50th use this?? All I ask is you pay shipping?? I will also include the headband with the ears (I already removed them) let me know in a message and we can workout the details!! I don’t want it to go to waste!!!
I sent you a message :)

Well...

It's official.

I was getting a little concerned about park availability so even though October is Green across the board I decided to book my stay and make reservations.
Oct. 5 to 12 at POP.

I'm assuming that when Disney releases AP discounts for October I can change my reservation without losing the park reservations.

I'm officially going to Disney World!

Well...

It's official.

I was getting a little concerned about park availability so even though October is Green across the board I decided to book my stay and make reservations.
Oct. 5 to 12 at POP.

I'm assuming that when Disney releases AP discounts for October I can change my reservation without losing the park reservations.

Added!
Oct. 5 - Oct. 12 - StageTek - POP

Well...

It's official.

Oct. 5 to 12 at POP.

Park reservations are not tied to anything at all, you just need valid ticket media for the dates you booked.

Can you update mine to Pop? We have decided to cut down the spend a little and so we changed to Pop. I am really excited about being on the Skyliner!

This is my original note on the list:
Oct. 13 - Oct. 24 - Megan Havard - YC

Can you update mine to Pop? We have decided to cut down the spend a little and so we changed to Pop. I am really excited about being on the Skyliner!

This is my original note on the list:
Oct. 13 - Oct. 24 - Megan Havard - YC
Updated! (Thank you so much for quoting your dates!)

Oct. 13 - Oct. 24 - Megan Havard - POP

I'm dragging my feet on booking parks need to just fill in those squares even if they aren't exactly what I want.

Also airfare. Need to just commit, tempted to book up an extra seat beside me as the flight I took home last month had us packed in like sardines . It was a very long 3 hours. :crowded: Going to use up my Jetblue points, but I'd rather be comfortable. Daughter still isn't sure if she'll get the time off so not booking a seat for her.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter