OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

Anyone know when we are supposed to get package information and vouchers? Our check in date is Oct. 4th

How did you book? I booked online at Disneyworld.com and we arrive October 2 and received our package info and vouchers about 3 weeks ago. If you booked with a TA it may cause a delay. Our DME mail arrived about a week before our package stuff.

gina

Spent the day altering DD princess dress.....it is amazing what you can do with stitch witchery / witch stitchery! Still waiting on Aunt Dianes' ME luggage tags. 3 week mark for her. Know that that isn't out of the box but I think I need to make that call.

Really looking forward to the weekend:thumbsup2

Geez, I have been so busy the last couple of weeks. I feel like I haven't been able to keep up with my Disboard obsession! ;) :laughing:

For Labor day weekend, we went camping and I started to read Twilight!!! So now I have a NEW obession too. Now I have to find time to get on Dis and read all these Twilight books!! Like I don't have enough to do planning my October trip, right?!! :rotfl:

So this past week, I got my DME packet in the mail!!:banana: It made me do a mini Happy Dance!!! :dance3: My trip is getting so close!! I'm already at 34 days!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I getting to a point where I feel almost like it's coming too fast and I won't be prepared!! How is that even possible?? How do you plan a trip for 6 months or more and then come down to 30ish days and feel like you've done nothing to get ready for your trip???? :confused3 Must be nerves!!!

Love the Twilight series..but believe it or not there is a series out there is so much better than Twilight in my honest opinion..I loved Twilight but I have a bad habit of being able to read a book in no time..I kid you not I read all 4 Twilight books in about 5 days...(man I was tired! :rotfl2:) And my DH was mad since I neglected the family for those few days!! If you have never read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon you must give it a try!! Absolutely fabulous and her new book comes out on the 22nd..hopefully I will get it done before Disney so I can enjoy my vacation rather than obsessing about Outlander!! :lmao:

Less than 3 weeks 'till the "Moms trip". We are leaving our combined 8 children and 3 husbands for a long weekend!! :dance3:

Got Mickey Mail!:cool1: They sent me two luggage tags each:confused3 I wasn't even planning on taking more the one each. Go figure.

Anyone here have a clue as to why october 16th and 17th are "8"s on touringplans.com? We are going the 15th-19th and it's making me nervous! Is that friday a day local schools are off?

I'll be checking into CSR on Oct 2nd, now I haven't gotten any sort of mail other then my Magical Express tags so I called reservations and the lady stated that everything would be waiting for us at the hotel. Is that the case or am I missing something?:confused3 I really don't intend to use any of the vouchers but is there something I need that comes with that information that they usually send out?

Anyone here have a clue as to why october 16th and 17th are "8"s on touringplans.com? We are going the 15th-19th and it's making me nervous! Is that friday a day local schools are off?

Do you have access? We will be there from Oct 17th-24th and you have me scared now!

It appears that..
1. no MNSSHP those nights
2. Spectro both nights
3. They are open to 11pm those nights according to the DIScalendar

That might have something to do with the high numbers.

I have no idea - other than for a MNSHHP maybe - (not sure if there's one that day or not) BUT there's not a lot of Disers going then - from this thread & the Oct report thread there's only a handful of people I have seen going...

BUT somehow all the ADR's are gone to someone....:confused3

There could be fall break happening then in some school districts - our kids are out on Mon Tues - but I'm not down there IDK other than that

K - what vouchers are y'all talking about?

With the Magic Your Way plan you get vouchers for different things like $15 off Planet Hollywood, a free 5x7 photo pass picture, etc...

Anyways update on my situation, they were mailed out over 2 weeks ago and never came, either got lost in the mail or someone stole them. So I was told to call back 5 days before I check in so they can have them ready for us when we check into our hotel.

I've spent the last few hours working on putting data in a program for a planner I hope to put together. I am worried that DD and I won't be able to sit beside each other on the trip down, so I want a planner with all of the plans in it for her to read. It looks really cool in my head, now if I can only make it actually look that way I'll be set. :lmao:

I totally agree with a PP....I've planned for over 6 months also and feel like I am running out of time!

me me me!!

can you add me to the list??

I slyly snuck in on the september thread (we leave on the 29th!) but we'll be there till October 7th!!

Plus all our fun stuff will be in October. MNSSHP and my birthday on the 1st to be exact!!

I started to pack last night. I can't WAIT to go!!

Less than 3 weeks 'till the "Moms trip". We are leaving our combined 8 children and 3 husbands for a long weekend!! :dance3:

Where are you mommies staying? Looks like we are there the same time. I'm a single mommy taking my 2 sons for our annual WDW trip.

I don't know about you all, but I feel like I am running out of time. In 19 days we will be there and I have school work that I need to get started on while we are gone..I haven't started packing ytet and my house is a mess! Where do I begin?

We're coming for a split stay in October, just me and 1 DS (for his birthday) this year.

BWV - Oct 7-17

BLT - Oct 17-19

MNSSHP Oct 18

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter