OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

Glad to hear you had a good trip with pretty decent weather! It's also good news to hear the lines right now aren't too horrific. Just hope it'll hold up over Halloween. We finally leave in the morning!~

Just got home a few hours ago!! We had a GREAT time and AWESOME weather. Windsor Hills was a wonderful place to stay. We had a few cold days, then spring like weather. Our last day was the hottest day. We spent 3 days at MK, 1 day at DHS, and 1 day at Epcot. If I ever get around to typing up a trip report I'll post the link. Hope the weather cooperates for those of you going this week!

Got home late last night. I'm so tired today at work. Looks like our October 2009 thread is getting ready to come to a close.:sad1:

Leaving in 8 hrs.!!!

I'm not worried about the rain during this next week, we will just take our ponchos, and in the heat it will feel good!!!

I AM worried about getting delayed thru Atlanta today. It has the red dot on the airport delay map!!

Heres to a trip with lots of pixie dust!!:wizard:

Made it to the Georgia/FL border today. The drive was nothing but pouring rain:( The forecast keeps changing though, so maybe we'll get lucky when we arrive tomorrow!~ Spirit of Aloha better not get cancelledXD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter