OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

Our first trip to The World is Oct. 16 - Oct. 25! :cool1: We're staying at the Pop Century and celebrating my DS's 13th birthday on the 18th! :dance3: I have to agree that it seems sooooo long away but DS's baseball season will keep us busy enough this summer to make it all go by fast.... or I hope. :worship:

We're doing MNSSHP on the 20th and I am really excited about that, Halloween is my favorite! DS's birthday was a great excuse to talk everyone into going this time of year! :rotfl: Now I just have to figure out a way to convince them to go during Christmas next time! :santa:

Can't wait for Oct! Oct 2nd to Oct 10th for us...:cool1: Hoping for lower crowds and better weather that Aug-Sept, when we've gone in the past.

Just booked Oct 2-10 @ WL with the waterparks +. This will be our families first trip and we're all very excited! I already wish we could stay longer, but this is when our boy's (10 & 12 y/o) Fall break is.

Just booked Oct 2-10 @ WL with the waterparks +. This will be our families first trip and we're all very excited! I already wish we could stay longer, but this is when our boy's (10 & 12 y/o) Fall break is.

Welcome to the DIS!! How exciting!! My boys are 13 and 16 and will be missing some school for this trip (please, no flaming from anyone...I know what is best for my family!!). This will be the first time out of our 9 trips that we will go to some of the "other" parks in Orlando!! We have Disney, Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens lined up.

Is it October yet??

Gina

Just Booked!! Oct 25 - 31st at POR FQ...MNSSHP on the 27th!

Celebrating our 3rd Anniversary & DD 1st birthday!!!:banana::banana:

Nice! DW and I are escaping from the kids and heading down for our 10th anniversary trip Oct 24 - 29. Thinking about MNSSHP on the 27th also. can someone tell me which # we call for tix??? Thx!

I need to start thinking about planning my trip. This is my first one i have had to plan. (other was planned for me). I need to know about the dining planning and any other things i need to plan in advance.. PLEASE HELP!! We are doing the dining with 1 quick and 1 sit down!!

conratulations!!!! where are you staying ??? when I had dining I usually do the TS for lunch and CS for later the day... but also that is a good time to try your 2 credits dining... this year I made a pact with myself not to do the dining free or not.. I used to loose about 5 lbs when I vaca to WDW before the dining plan got implimented... I was a "oink oink" who was mud happy!!! So far I did good last April.. I ate what I needed.. walk even before going to the park and space out my snacks...

Can't wait for Oct! Oct 2nd to Oct 10th for us...:cool1: Hoping for lower crowds and better weather that Aug-Sept, when we've gone in the past.

We're all there the same time!! :goodvibes

where are you guys staying ??? doing the MNSSHP?? costumes and all?? I am hoping to do it on the 6th...

I will be there October 15 (late evening) - October 25. Currently at ASMu, but hoping to upgrade to a Moderate if August Code is better than my Pin Code I currently have my reservation under. I will be attend MNSHP but don't know which date yet, that will be determined after I make my dining reservations.

I keep doing an itinerary, changing it, changing it again. I know I just need to stop until the hours come out, but I can't help myself!:upsidedow

I keep doing an itinerary, changing it, changing it again. I know I just need to stop until the hours come out, but I can't help myself!:upsidedow
Me too!!!! :hyper:

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!!

I'm kind of hoping the first week of October might have similar hours to the last of september.

So I'm a little excited for the Sept hours coming out!!

Me too!!!! :hyper:

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!!

I'm kind of hoping the first week of October might have similar hours to the last of september.

So I'm a little excited for the Sept hours coming out!!

:scared1:September hours are coming out in a couple days...that means I only have another month before October hours are out.
:surfweb: I see more obsessive planning in my future

:scared1:September hours are coming out in a couple days...that means I only have another month before October hours are out.
:surfweb: I see more obsessive planning in my future
:lmao:

It's like looking in a mirror!!!

please add us to the list.

dates are 10/1 - 10/4
All Star Music Standard room
Free Dining :banana:

Tina

Count us in!! We are going from Sept. 30-Oct 6 for our 10th wedding anniversary!! We just switched to the Poly and have never been at this time of year before!! We are certainly excited!!

Another load of updates added.

Please check the list and let me know if you need resorts, MNSSHP dates or PTR links added. :cutie::cutie:

I will be arriving on 10/17 and leaving on 10/24 and staying at the BWI for the FIRST time. I :lovestruc the BC when I stayed there a few years back so i am sure I will adore BWI as well.

We will be going to MNSSHP on the 20th and I for one will be dressing up...though the rest of the family will probably not!
I'm sure if they don't dress up they'll regret it once they get there!!

oct. 2 to 12 free dining woohooo for 10 days !!!:goodvibes
:cool1:

Just Booked!! Oct 25 - 31st at POR FQ...MNSSHP on the 27th!
Happy anniversary!!

Our first trip to The World is Oct. 16 - Oct. 25! :cool1: We're staying at the Pop Century.

We're doing MNSSHP on the 20th.
You're DD is in for an awesome birthday!!

Ooooh, I'd love to stay at WL!!

DW and I are escaping from the kids and heading down for our 10th anniversary trip Oct 24 - 29. Thinking about MNSSHP on the 27th also.
Wow! Have a great anniversary!

going from the 25-29 woohoo!!!
:woohoo:

I will be there October 15 (late evening) - October 25. Currently at ASMu, but hoping to upgrade to a Moderate if August Code is better than my Pin Code I currently have my reservation under. I will be attend MNSHP but don't know which date yet, that will be determined after I make my dining reservations.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for a PIN for you! Let me know if your resort changes as I have ASMu on the list for you at the mo!

dates are 10/1 - 10/4
All Star Music Standard room
Free Dining :banana:
:banana:
Added

Oct. 2-11 POFQ.
:thumbsup2

We will be there.
Oct.25th-Nov.4t
Added :wizard:

Count us in!! We are going from Sept. 30-Oct 6 for our 10th wedding anniversary!! We just switched to the Poly and have never been at this time of year before!! We are certainly excited!!
Ooooh, how lovely that you're staying at the Poly! :cloud9:

I can't wait! We'll be staying at ASM from October 25 - November 1 and doing MNSSHP on October 31. My kids are more excited than I am if that's possible! I'm still debating whether or not to go in costume. Any suggestions for a party of 8??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter