• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official November 2021!

Here’s to hoping AP are back by November! We have done two resort only trips and I am really missing the parks. We’ll be there 11/15-11/19 and back April 2022, so I’d love to do parks but man the day ticket prices are rough to swallow when you have multiple trips planned!

Here’s to hoping AP are back by November! We have done two resort only trips and I am really missing the parks. We’ll be there 11/15-11/19 and back April 2022, so I’d love to do parks but man the day ticket prices are rough to swallow when you have multiple trips planned!
Yes! We just did a trip in March, going back in November, and just booked a trip for March 2022. Would really love to apply my November tickets to an AP.

We've just moved our November 21 holiday to May 22. Although it sounds like its going to be pretty much back to normal, I just think its better that we play it totally safe.
To make it worth it we've added another 2 nights on and changed from ASM to POP.
So, 9-nights at POP and 7-nights at Endless Summer in the 2-bed suite. Can't wait.

Hope all your November trips go as planned and you have the best time!

Anyone hear anything on hotel discounts for November yet? Or any ball park on when they’ll drop??
A cautionary note would be that if by Novermber there is another bad virus situation, what happens to hotel bookings then...?

Just booked 11/3-11/7 at Coronado Springs!! We’re going with our good friends and their son for his first trip ever and 6th birthday! Excited to see Disney from a child’s point of view! :)
Interested to see how busy crowds will be because of the anniversary!

Interested to see how busy crowds will be because of the anniversary!

ME TOO!! I'm SUPER DUPER excited to be there the month after the anniversary drops, just to get the first round of folks visiting out of the way - but we're there over the Veteran's Day holiday weekend and I just KNOW it will be crazy busy but I don't care! :cool1:

Also - we booked a room only since I've used up all our DVC points ( :crazy2:) and we have APs, but how do I pay off my room only reservation?? I know it took my 1 night deposit, and the balance is due at check in but if I wanted to pay it off before hand, do I have to call or can I do that online somewhere?

THANKS!!

ME TOO!! I'm SUPER DUPER excited to be there the month after the anniversary drops, just to get the first round of folks visiting out of the way - but we're there over the Veteran's Day holiday weekend and I just KNOW it will be crazy busy but I don't care! :cool1:

Also - we booked a room only since I've used up all our DVC points ( :crazy2:) and we have APs, but how do I pay off my room only reservation?? I know it took my 1 night deposit, and the balance is due at check in but if I wanted to pay it off before hand, do I have to call or can I do that online somewhere?

THANKS!!
You should be able to do that online under your my Disney experience. Go to make a payment

Encouraged by Disney dropping some restrictions lately. Hopeful for a closer to normal trip by November. Really hoping for FP+ to return by then.

Over the last week, I've noticed more resort availability for the week of Thanksgiving. At one time, only Boardwalk ($1,291.00 a night) and Art of Animation suite ($565.00 a night) were available. I checked on Friday and Coronado Springs as well as a few others had availability so I changed our Pop reservation to CSR.

I had originally booked BWI for our Nov stay since that was the ONLY (deluxe) resort I could find for our dates but I (periodically) stalk the Disney site for our dates for other resorts and over the last week saw Poly, WL, Contemporary and GF show up!

I booked us a Nature View room at WL and dropped BWI.....and I saved us $300

We own at CCV and love taking the boat over to MK and even though for trip 4 night/5 day trip we'll be skipping AK (which I have mixed emotions about) and we'll be heading to Epcot for 2 days and HS for 1 day, we have just 1 full day at MK. I'm *fingers crossed* that they have some sort of a Christmas holiday after-hours party at MK so it will be easier to get home after that long day. And I'm also hoping SW comes out with a later day flight on our departure day so we can spend the morning at MK too...

I'm also pretty darn excited to see what changes happen in the next 30-60 days with Disney - and if FP+ comes out (or whatever it's new form is) and if more restaurants open...

162 days and counting!

Hi everyone- I know there's a great thread going here but I've started compiling a list of check in dates if that is helpful for anyone. Feel free to go to the **Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread and add your hotel and check in check out dates if you would like, I'll be updating the list daily.

Is this thread not official enough?

Can you link the other thread?
No, it’s official, but there’s no running list of check in dates. On this thread you have to scroll thru each individual post. Not trying to make waves, just trying to be helpful So people can see them all on one spot. Carry on and happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter