OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Well my new obsession is stalking the dessert party dates. Once we book that we can finalize park days. I'm willing to hop there any night, so that helps :D
DD and I just did this a week ago and it was amazing. We booked the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party worth every penny. HHE is an amazing show. If anyone would like to see some pics let me know.

So I made a little update to our trip and added an extra day. So now we're arriving 11/17-11/26. I kept checking SWA but was not happy with the price. Then I found a great price through AA leaving on the 17th.
My oldest DD and her family are going to Disney the week before but now we'll have 2 full days together before they leave on the 19th. It will be their first trip with their kids DD 5 and DS 1 1/2.
We couldn't arrange the whole vacation together because of conflicting with my youngest DD's college. Still I'm excited to experience Disney with my darling grand kids :cloud9:
I also booked CG Brunch for 11/19 DD and I did this in March and it was amazing.

DD and I just did this a week ago and it was amazing. We booked the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party worth every penny. HHE is an amazing show. If anyone would like to see some pics let me know.

We did that in 2015 and I have to say we were really unimpressed. Poor view and the desserts were nothing to get excited about. From what you're saying it sounds like they got their act together which is good for that amount of money.

Can someone tell me if Beaches and Cream is really worth holding out for? It seems more unlikely to get that than even BOG.

Can someone tell me if Beaches and Cream is really worth holding out for? It seems more unlikely to get that than even BOG.
I was able to get a reservation after my 180 day last year by using the TP reservation finder. It was very underwhelming. The service was fantastic and the ice cream was good. But, the hamburgers were average, at best. If we hadn't been staying at Beach Club, I wouldn't have bothered with the reservation. I would go back for ice cream, but not for a burger.

I was able to get a reservation after my 180 day last year by using the TP reservation finder. It was very underwhelming. The service was fantastic and the ice cream was good. But, the hamburgers were average, at best. If we hadn't been staying at Beach Club, I wouldn't have bothered with the reservation. I would go back for ice cream, but not for a burger.

Thank you, we were actually thinking of going just for the ice cream so maybe, if we're extremely lucky, TP might get us one. Not holding my breath though

Thank you, we were actually thinking of going just for the ice cream so maybe, if we're extremely lucky, TP might get us one. Not holding my breath though
I didn't get a notification until very close to our trip. Don't lose hope! We might try Ample Hills this year, so that's an option if you don't end up finding a reservation. If you're set on B&C, I think you can order some items from the to-go window.

We did that in 2015 and I have to say we were really unimpressed. Poor view and the desserts were nothing to get excited about. From what you're saying it sounds like they got their act together which is good for that amount of money.
Yes I agree we also had attended the dessert party a few years prior and it was ok but more of a one and done. Our primary reason for attending last week was HHE and the fact that now there are only tables along the railing which is much better. The selection of foods and desserts was also much improved.

So I made a little update to our trip and added an extra day. So now we're arriving 11/17-11/26. I kept checking SWA but was not happy with the price. Then I found a great price through AA leaving on the 17th.
My oldest DD and her family are going to Disney the week before but now we'll have 2 full days together before they leave on the 19th. It will be their first trip with their kids DD 5 and DS 1 1/2.
We couldn't arrange the whole vacation together because of conflicting with my youngest DD's college. Still I'm excited to experience Disney with my darling grand kids :cloud9:
I also booked CG Brunch for 11/19 DD and I did this in March and it was amazing.

That's awesome that you were able to overlap your trips for a few days. Enjoy your grandkids!

I haven't gone yet but I was able to get an ADR 45 days out for my July trip.

Has anyone had a waitlist come through for early November? Waiting for 2 BR CCV for November 7-12.

First, congrats to everyone on your ADR's! Don't give up hope on finding the reservations you want if you didn't get something. On multiple occasions I've found BOG dinners by either stalking MDE or through the Touring Plans reservation finder. Not to mention the cancellation thread. Lots of opportunity!

That is so awesome! I'm sure it will be fun to see the grands enjoy Disney! I love hearing how great CG brunch is since we're going this trip as well!!!!!

Awesome!!

TP came through for me today on 8am Garden Grill great service!

No kidding? I have had one set for that for awhile. We have 8:25 but I really wanted to get 8. Of course we are a group of 6 so it's a little more difficult. That's great you got that

Thinking of switching our reservation for Ohana to 1900...
(Just because of how freaking picky my son is when it comes to food)
but part of me doesn't want to give up my Ohana reservation...thoughts??
(before I do this and regret it LOL)

Thinking of switching our reservation for Ohana to 1900...
(Just because of how freaking picky my son is when it comes to food)
but part of me doesn't want to give up my Ohana reservation...thoughts??
(before I do this and regret it LOL)
My boys (yes, husband included) can be picky. All 3 said Ohana was a must do after our dinner there last year!

Seeking advice on something real quick. We've never done AM EMH and it looks like our first MK day (11/17) is going to have it. Do you think it's a good idea to hit 7DMT and then DH wants to run and ride SM while DD7 and I ride Dumbo, or IASW or meet Princesses. What would you do? He said he would ride a couple of times and come find us wherever we are.

Do you guys think it's a decent idea?

This is our 2nd trip and planned a lot more character meals this time. My daughter will be 4 and my son turns 7 at Disney. Going Nov. 16-22.
Plans:
Day 1- Check-in, Spirit of Aloha dinner show
Day 2- MK day- dinner at Crystal Palace
Day 3- Epcot day- breakfast at Garden Grill, dinner at Coral Reef
Day 4- MK day, sons's b-day, breakfast at Chef Mickeys, Lunch at Diamond Horseshoe, Pirates League, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, dinner at CRT
Day 5- Day off, breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, lunch at Beaches and Cream, dinner at T-Rex
Day 6- HS day, breakfast at Hollywood and vine/Fantasmic Package, dinner at Mama Melrose
Day 7- Check-out
This is only our second trip and we have only been to CM, CRT, and T-Rex of these before. The kids picked a lot of them. Any suggestions or advce would be wonderful!

No kidding? I have had one set for that for awhile. We have 8:25 but I really wanted to get 8. Of course we are a group of 6 so it's a little more difficult. That's great you got that
So they let everyone with a Garden Grill PPO in at the same time and seat you as soon as you arrive to the restaurant. We had an 8am for our trip in December but some people with later ADRs walked faster and were seated before us. The front gate makes you line up as soon as you arrive, and the 8:45 reservation might be in front of you to get in. Your 8:25 is plenty early I'm sure! But, set the TP alerts if you want to be extra safe :-)

Seeking advice on something real quick. We've never done AM EMH and it looks like our first MK day (11/17) is going to have it. Do you think it's a good idea to hit 7DMT and then DH wants to run and ride SM while DD7 and I ride Dumbo, or IASW or meet Princesses. What would you do? He said he would ride a couple of times and come find us wherever we are.

Do you guys think it's a decent idea?
Yes and if u can get FP for 7DMT even better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter