***Official November 2013***

Jenny I love the idea and I hope u don't mind but i think I might steal it!!! I love the idea if every 5 and 10 as well! This will help my littlest the most. I think I will start it at 100 days left but will start making the links now! Once I start it I will post a pic... Hopefully I do yours justice! :)

Just finished booking our accommodations at the Swan for 11/21 - 11/29. Never stayed in the Epcot/Studios area before so this should be interesting. Next up, airfare. Southwest non-stop service from our city makes it an easy no-brainer.

Never been to WDW during Nov before. I'm hoping/assuming the weather will be idyllic. And maybe we'll get lucky with crowds the first few days before the holiday week surge begins?

We go every year during Thanksgiving week. Crowds are terrible, especially on the holiday, but weather has been great in the past. We avoid Magic Kingdom on Thanksgiving because it is hard to find any pavement between people as you are trying to move around. I was thinking that if they tried to put ten more people into this park, we may burst out somewhere. Not exaggerating. But...we love it during this time with all of the Christmas/holiday decorations, and we have learned to deal with crowds in order to keep our annual date.
We also have nonstop service from Southwest, so we took the plunge and decided to fly this year. This will be my children's first flight.

For those who have been during Thanksgiving week, is the weather usually warm enough to go swimming during the day?

For those who have been during Thanksgiving week, is the weather usually warm enough to go swimming during the day?

Well that is a matter of opinion. My children always go swimming, but I have only been twice as I felt it was a little chilly.

Jenny I love the idea and I hope u don't mind but i think I might steal it!!! I love the idea if every 5 and 10 as well! This will help my littlest the most. I think I will start it at 100 days left but will start making the links now! Once I start it I will post a pic... Hopefully I do yours justice! :)

Have fun with it! The whole chain took me about 2hours of steady work one night in front of the tv.

As for swimming, if the highs are near the average 80s I keep seeing on Disney sites, I can guarantee my kids are going to want to swim. The only problem is I have no idea if the pool at Vacation Village is heated. Oh we'll, they'll have cousins to be crazy and swim with them. :P

We go every year during Thanksgiving week. Crowds are terrible, especially on the holiday, but weather has been great in the past. We avoid Magic Kingdom on Thanksgiving because it is hard to find any pavement between people as you are trying to move around. I was thinking that if they tried to put ten more people into this park, we may burst out somewhere. Not exaggerating. But...we love it during this time with all of the Christmas/holiday decorations, and we have learned to deal with crowds in order to keep our annual date.
We also have nonstop service from Southwest, so we took the plunge and decided to fly this year. This will be my children's first flight.
Thanks for the feedback. I guess we'll try to hit the Magic Kingdom the first couple days then as those will likely be the least crowded during our stay.

I've been during the week before Christmas and New Years before (probably the busiest week of the year) and still managed to have fun even with long lines on some of the bigger rides. And being able to swim during Dec/Jan (even for a Southerner) is always a nice bonus.

I am so sorry everyone...my audit at work was much more involved and took longer than expected. And my weekends have been busy, too.

But.....I have finally updated the first post!!! :yay::cool1:

I've got everyone that just joined and let us know their dates. I would like to know where btk2333 is staying. And if I've missed anyone, please let me know.

beachmama3 - where in NJ are you from? I'm from very South Jersey - exit 1 on 295 and the NJTP.

Also, I hope everyone is having a blast with planning and counting down. I am waiting with baited breath for the Food & Wine kiosks to be released.

Down to 129 days.....

Just found this thread. We're booked for 11/10 - 11/17 at CBR. We did a RO for the 10th and a package for the 11-17 so that we could use the free dining pin we got a few days ago. We had been booked in ASMu standard but upgraded to CBR preferred when we were offered that.

We just went on a Carnival cruise in April and told our daughter that our next trip would be Disney in April of 2015. Plans changed LOL We surprised her with that cruise (waited almost an entire year!) and my husband wants to do it again. I'm itching to tell her, she thinks she has to wait until she's 10 to go back to Disney.

ADRs made - Shutters on arrival day, Kona on AK day, CRT on MK day (my daughter is going to lose it when she finds out she's going INSIDE the castle!), Raglan Road for our non-park day, just canceled Biergarten on Epcot day (we're more likely going to snack our way around the world - that'll also compensate for the 2 credits at CRT), Mama Melrose on HS day and Cape May for breakfast on our last full day. All are new-to-us restaurants (something my husband insisted on, and I was glad he did!)

20 weeks from today we'll arrive!

133 days for DW, my parents and myself. Staying at CSR Nov 2-11 (separate rooms :) ). 133 days, man that seems like FOREVER!!!!!

I am so sorry everyone...my audit at work was much more involved and took longer than expected. And my weekends have been busy, too.

I've got everyone that just joined and let us know their dates. I would like to know where btk2333 is staying. And if I've missed anyone, please let me know.

beachmama3 - where in NJ are you from? I'm from very South Jersey - exit 1 on 295 and the NJTP.

Also, I hope everyone is having a blast with planning and counting down. I am waiting with baited breath for the Food & Wine kiosks to be released.

Down to 129 days.....

FigmentChick: Thanks for taking the time to take care of us November peeps! Our dates are slightly changed, Nov 17-23 at Beach Club.

Just found this thread. We're booked for 11/10 - 11/17 at CBR. We did a RO for the 10th and a package for the 11-17 so that we could use the free dining pin we got a few days ago. We had been booked in ASMu standard but upgraded to CBR preferred when we were offered that.

We just went on a Carnival cruise in April and told our daughter that our next trip would be Disney in April of 2015. Plans changed LOL We surprised her with that cruise (waited almost an entire year!) and my husband wants to do it again. I'm itching to tell her, she thinks she has to wait until she's 10 to go back to Disney.

ADRs made - Shutters on arrival day, Kona on AK day, CRT on MK day (my daughter is going to lose it when she finds out she's going INSIDE the castle!), Raglan Road for our non-park day, just canceled Biergarten on Epcot day (we're more likely going to snack our way around the world - that'll also compensate for the 2 credits at CRT), Mama Melrose on HS day and Cape May for breakfast on our last full day. All are new-to-us restaurants (something my husband insisted on, and I was glad he did!)

20 weeks from today we'll arrive!

133 days for DW, my parents and myself. Staying at CSR Nov 2-11 (separate rooms :) ). 133 days, man that seems like FOREVER!!!!!
:welcome: to both of you! I'm so glad you found us! :)

I would love to surprise my kids, but I just don't have that kind of willpower. lol Also, I do appreciate them helping me plan. We all discuss our restaurant options and I take into consideration where they like to eat. We don't have free dining this time, but we did decide to eat at a couple of different restaurants. We all love Tusker House, so that's a given. And since we're celebrating my daughter's birthday on the trip, she wants to eat at Coral Reef. And I wanted to eat at O'hana on our day off. I'm just starting to get so excited!!! :hyper:

jedijuhl, we'll be there about the same time. :) As the time gets closer, I'm sure there will be talks of meet ups.

FigmentChick: Thanks for taking the time to take care of us November peeps! Our dates are slightly changed, Nov 17-23 at Beach Club.
Jenny, I'll make sure I adjust the dates for you!!!

Down to 129 days.....

Love that there is thread for November!!!:cheer2:
Going to POR 11/8-11 and then onto AK til the 15th! WOO HOO!:cool1:

Hello everyone!

We will be going on our third WDW vacation this year!! 11/11-11/19 :thumbsup2 The seven of us (DH,me, and five kiddos 12-2) will be staying at AOA...hoping for Nemo or LK! We got a FD pin, and I upgraded the DP. I promised DH I would take my planning down a notch..lol. So I'm TRYING to scale back the plans...it's so hard. We don't get to go very often.

Hi Everyone!

Joining a little late, but pushed our trip back to Nov. It will be a first trip for all of us me (43), husband (55) and our granddaughter who will turn 3 during our trip. We will be there Nov. 11-24 at either Pop or POR depending on the free dining situation. If there is a facebook page please let me know. Thanks!

We are avid Disney travelers. This is the first trip we will be making in November so I need advise on crowd levels since this is the first time we are traveling this time of the year. We will be traveling November 2-8 and we are a family of 5 two adults three boys 11,9 & 1 1/2. Also are the water parks still open this time of the year?

Thanks
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter