***Official November 2013***

Hi, new to writing on this forum but have been reading lots of posts to help me plan our trip.

We will be going to Disney for the second time Nov. 17th -23rd. Staying at CSR, we stayed at POP last time, it was fine, just didn't like all the sounds we could hear in our rooms.
We'll be traveling with our 2 year old son, he was 10 months last time and our soon to be 10 yr old daughter. We've flipped flopped 2x now between CSR and CBR actually changing our reservations. I wanted CSR and husband wanted CBR. I finally convinced him to go with CSR, I hope were not disappointed. Finally finished making all of our ADR's and choosing parks. Debating phot pass now and hoping crowds are not bad the week before Thanksgiving.praying weather is not to warm either. When we went Jan '12 it was 90.
Would love to get on the FB board f you can send me the info.

Thanks so much,
Jaime

snip-> And if I've missed anyone, please let me know.<-snip

Thank you for getting this thread going and posting the dates and people for November.

Can you pretty please include us in your list - from Post 1413:

Greetings

cavecats from the Ottawa area of Canada signing onto this thread.

My Mom (Barbara) and I (Cathy) have booked a week in WDW 11/03-11/10 and then as icing on the cake we're taking a 4 day Disney Dream cruise 11/10-11/14.

We are staying at Pop, and our theme for this vacation is "Eating our way around the World".

Nov 9th-23rd whole family trip

Planning on staying at All star Movies and take a break from staying at the Pop for a change....1st week Nov. 9th to 16th

off site second week Nov. 16th-23rd unless we change our minds...

We are taking it easy and doing some non park things...

Ft Wilderness and resort hop ect.

I have a nephew who has connections at universal so might do a day there for my grandson who is a huge harry fan....we did this on our trip in April and i still don't care for the parks except for the Potterville area...

have park tickets and offsite rooms set working on airfare which is soooooo high now...holding off hoping for lower rates...any hints or tips????
also waiting on room only rates to decide if we will stay onsite both weeks...

I LOVE Disney planning!!!!

We are avid Disney travelers. This is the first trip we will be making in November so I need advise on crowd levels since this is the first time we are traveling this time of the year. We will be traveling November 2-8 and we are a family of 5 two adults three boys 11,9 & 1 1/2. Also are the water parks still open this time of the year?

Thanks
Michelle

Michele :welcome: I am going almost the same dates as you November 3-8 :yay:

It is "Jersey Week" but the crowd levels posted by TP and easywdw seem to just be in the moderate range although a bit higher than the week before and after. I went last year the week after Thanksgiving and TL was closed for renovations and BB was open but subject to closing if the temps dropped.

Hi, new to writing on this forum but have been reading lots of posts to help me plan our trip.

We will be going to Disney for the second time Nov. 17th -23rd. Staying at CSR, we stayed at POP last time, it was fine, just didn't like all the sounds we could hear in our rooms.
We'll be traveling with our 2 year old son, he was 10 months last time and our soon to be 10 yr old daughter. We've flipped flopped 2x now between CSR and CBR actually changing our reservations. I wanted CSR and husband wanted CBR. I finally convinced him to go with CSR, I hope were not disappointed. Finally finished making all of our ADR's and choosing parks. Debating phot pass now and hoping crowds are not bad the week before Thanksgiving.praying weather is not to warm either. When we went Jan '12 it was 90.

Thanks so much,
Jaime

F

Welcome to the Nov group. Looks like we'll be leaving as you're arriving. We're there Nov 9-17, staying at OKW. as far as the FB page goes, you can have Figmentchick add you to the FB group, but you need more posts to message her, or you can search 2013 November Disney Trip and request an add. Hope that helps. Happy planning;)

F

Welcome to the Nov group. Looks like we'll be leaving as you're arriving. We're there Nov 9-17, staying at OKW. as far as the FB page goes, you can have Figmentchick add you to the FB group, but you need more posts to message her, or you can search 2013 November Disney Trip and request an add. Hope that helps. Happy planning;)

We are staying at OKW too, we will be there Nov 12-19!

We are avid Disney travelers. This is the first trip we will be making in November so I need advise on crowd levels since this is the first time we are traveling this time of the year. We will be traveling November 2-8 and we are a family of 5 two adults three boys 11,9 & 1 1/2. Also are the water parks still open this time of the year?

Thanks
Michelle

We are going around that time too, have been there multiple times in Oct/Nov. We personally think its the best time to go! Never have had long wait times. Rarely needed fast passes! Love it, get to see Halloween and Christmas in one vacation! Only thing that would make this an awesome trip is FREE DINING! Keeping our fingers crossed!

We are going around that time too, have been there multiple times in Oct/Nov. We personally think its the best time to go! Never have had long wait times. Rarely needed fast passes! Love it, get to see Halloween and Christmas in one vacation! Only thing that would make this an awesome trip is FREE DINING! Keeping our fingers crossed!

We too will be there at the beginning of November. From this link http://www.easywdw.com/calendar/november-2013-walt-disney-world-crowd-calendar/ it looks like the parks will not be over-crowded

Never thought as a New Englander that I'd be wishing the summer away. November can't get here fast enough :rolleyes1

Love that there is thread for November!!!:cheer2:
Going to POR 11/8-11 and then onto AK til the 15th! WOO HOO!:cool1:
:welcome: So jealous of your stay at AKL. I've wanted to stay there forever. We ate at Boma in 2009 and my daughter almost refused to leave because they had a flock of flamingos she was fawning over!!! :rotfl:

Hello everyone!

We will be going on our third WDW vacation this year!! 11/11-11/19 :thumbsup2 The seven of us (DH,me, and five kiddos 12-2) will be staying at AOA...hoping for Nemo or LK! We got a FD pin, and I upgraded the DP. I promised DH I would take my planning down a notch..lol. So I'm TRYING to scale back the plans...it's so hard. We don't get to go very often.
:welcome: I can't get free dining with the discount we are currently getting, but I am hoping everyone does get free dining that wants it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I may be able to get a discounted dining plan.....hubby said I can buy the QSDP if it's offered at a discount.

Hi Everyone!

Joining a little late, but pushed our trip back to Nov. It will be a first trip for all of us me (43), husband (55) and our granddaughter who will turn 3 during our trip. We will be there Nov. 11-24 at either Pop or POR depending on the free dining situation. If there is a facebook page please let me know. Thanks!
:welcome: You're never too late!!! Wow, your first trip!!! I hope it is absolutely wonderful (and, of course, magical!)! Three is such a great age. I will warn you that my son was very shy at first towards the characters at that age, but he did warm up after a couple of days. Yes, there is a FB page....I'll give more info at the bottom of this post. :)

Thanks
Michelle
Hey, Michelle!!! We're basically going to be there at the same time. Smj answered your question about crowd levels, but if you want to see the levels you can go to easywdw.com or I can PM you the Touring Plans info. Even though it's "Jersey Week" it shouldn't be that bad. (and we don't all act like the idiots from the Jersey Shore....lol) And you'll miss the crowds associated with the Food & Wine Marathon. Also, where are you staying?

Oh! Since it's your first time traveling at this time of year, you will not want to miss the Food & Wine Festival. My hubby and I love eating our way around World Showcase!!!

Thanks so much,
Jaime
:welcome: I'll make sure you are added to the first post!!! (FB info to follow)

Thank you for getting this thread going and posting the dates and people for November.

Can you pretty please include us in your list - from Post 1413:
Cavecats, I added you the other day. You're there....I promise!!!

Nov 9th-23rd whole family trip

Planning on staying at All star Movies and take a break from staying at the Pop for a change....1st week Nov. 9th to 16th

off site second week Nov. 16th-23rd unless we change our minds...

We are taking it easy and doing some non park things...

Ft Wilderness and resort hop ect.

I have a nephew who has connections at universal so might do a day there for my grandson who is a huge harry fan....we did this on our trip in April and i still don't care for the parks except for the Potterville area...

have park tickets and offsite rooms set working on airfare which is soooooo high now...holding off hoping for lower rates...any hints or tips????
also waiting on room only rates to decide if we will stay onsite both weeks...

I LOVE Disney planning!!!!

Sounds like you've got a fantastic plan! Airfare was high for us, too....that's why we are taking the AutoTrain. It would have cost my family $1500 to fly (yup...no discounts on the days we want out of Philly) and that's not even including the rental car costs (cause, yes, I'm prissy and I want my own transportation :lmao:). There may be a room rate or free dining discount that will actually alter your plans, so be on the look out.

F

The FB group is secret, so you cannot search for it on FB (at least, to my knowledge). I'm staying at OKW, too!!! I'm so excited as it looks amazing!

Never thought as a New Englander that I'd be wishing the summer away. November can't get here fast enough :rolleyes1
I am sooo with you. I spent 12 years of my life in NH and I still melt in these South Jersey summers! And now it's all sticky because of the humidity. Yuck

OK...for the FB group. Please PM me your email address; this is the easiest way to be added. Or, send me your name, location and profile pic and I can friend you and then add you. Just let me know!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Could you change our location on the first page? We decided to do a split stay so we will be doing: 11/30 to 12/2 AKL KV and 12/2 to 12/8 BLT. We can't wait to try out AKL!

Thanks.

Sounds like you've got a fantastic plan! Airfare was high for us, too....that's why we are taking the AutoTrain. It would have cost my family $1500 to fly (yup...no discounts on the days we want out of Philly) and that's not even including the rental car costs (cause, yes, I'm prissy and I want my own transportation :lmao:). There may be a room rate or free dining discount that will actually alter your plans, so be on the look out.

Have you done the Autotrain before? We just did the train from Boston to Orlando for the first time this past April and it was awful (to us!) We ended up getting a refund on our return trip and driving our rental car home!

And I agree with having your own transportation there ... we've never done the Dis buses and hope to never have to! lol I like coming and going as soon as I'm ready to, wherever I please. Love that they let resort guests park free, too!

I would like to be added to the group and the fb page also.

My family Husband (30) Me (30) 3 kids (12,6 & almost 3) my mom and daddio will be arriving November 23-29 staying at AoA in the Finding Nemo suite.
We are hoping for free dining to go public since we have had no luck on a Pin Code. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter