OFFICIAL New Animal Kingdom Experiences UPDATE 5/28: Reports from first night in Post #2

When I try to get to the fast pass booking section on my phone I get an error 404, fingers crossed that means something good is coming soon

I'm about to clock in for work and won't get my first break until 11ish. I hope I don't miss anything, I can't take my phone out in the booths and our computers don't load MDE anymore...

When I try to get to the fast pass booking section on my phone I get an error 404, fingers crossed that means something good is coming soon
Hopefully!! I would also say that I generally have more luck using my laptop than my iPhone or iPad MDE apps. When hard pressed I'll open a browser in safari and go to the WDW website -- sometimes is more reliable than the app, in my experience.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but I can get into the FP section on my phone.

With ADRs, FPs, and everyone checking for anything new, I think we will see many glitches in the system today.

Hopefully!! I would also say that I generally have more luck using my laptop than my iPhone or iPad MDE apps. When hard pressed I'll open a browser in safari and go to the WDW website -- sometimes is more reliable than the app, in my experience.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but I can get into the FP section on my phone.

With ADRs, FPs, and everyone checking for anything new, I think we will see many glitches in the system today.

Oh well, probably just my phone then. I'm able to use the app fine for fast passes, it was just the actual website

I wonder if they will do that for jungle book? Make the FP booking a day after the announcement? Would be nice not to have to stalk all day today....hehehehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter