"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is always a week between the last Halloween party (10/31) and the first Christmas party....so I can't see a Monday party this year. But ya never know!

I hadn't looked at the dates yet, but that is true that there has been a week as we've gone to the first party the last two years our last night after Wine & Dine. I'm scheduled to leave on the 7th so I may end up missing both parties by days unless I extend a day. Sure would be nice if we had dates so I could plan! I don't expect we'll see November hours for a few weeks yet either. But I make ADRs early May as we check in 11/1 so I would like to come up with a gameplan of some sort so I need hours and/or party dates to do it!

Ok so according to dads guide to wdw on his post today about party release dates last year they came out April 9th - on here we have all discussed relsease being march 23rd - was the march date correct??

Ok so according to dads guide to wdw on his post today about party release dates last year they came out April 9th - on here we have all discussed relsease being march 23rd - was the march date correct??

Random, but in my Facebook memories this past week was a post about the dates for last years Christmas party. So unless it was a week off...but then there are posts on the DPB from April 9th last year too that I found when I googled. So I have no clue! LOL!

Random, but in my Facebook memories this past week was a post about the dates for last years Christmas party. So unless it was a week off...but then there are posts on the DPB from April 9th last year too that I found when I googled. So I have no clue! LOL!
Then maybe we all have a chance of the coming week holding good news!!

I don't know if it was mentioned before or if it means anything
It's Holidays around the world.

Epcot

World Showcase

Valid Park Admission Required

Special Event
November 24 - December 30, 2017

this was on one of the pages on Disney's website. It isn't the party but It may be one thing closer.

Ok I checked the site say's sold out. I also see someone here saw that too. I sure hope they just haven't updated or something. Honestly, this and the flights just need to open for me to know what and when I want to make reservations and to pick what park to start in and what park to end in each night. I like to Plan. I think dates and times are easy to predict they should release it 10 months early.
There is so much to do at the party it's impossible to do EVERYTHING, especially if you want to see any of the headlining characters (Jack Skellington, 7 Dwarves, etc). We went to last years party (a non-sold out night in early Nov). Got there right at 4pm, stayed until midnight. We fit in a ton of rides, treat stations, a couple of the shows, and the parade, but did not see any special characters. IMO if you wanted to do all the unique party offerings, plus rides, you would need more than one party.

I read on-line not long ago that the dates were to be release around April 6th. I don’t recall the source, but if correct that would be sometime this week. I’ve become obsessed with checking on-line the past couple weeks. My family is headed to Disney for just 3 nights the weekend of Dec 16th and we really hope to be able to attend this event this year.

Between waiting for these dates to drop and hoping for free dining, I spend all my time on MDE, blogs, and this forum. I just want to book already!
Without knowing party dates, I refuse to commit so soon. The anticipation is almost as bad as waiting for Christmas morning itself.

Between waiting for these dates to drop and hoping for free dining, I spend all my time on MDE, blogs, and this forum. I just want to book already!
Without knowing party dates, I refuse to commit so soon. The anticipation is almost as bad as waiting for Christmas morning itself.
I know! It is making me nuts, but not so annoyed I wouldn't still book my trip once things are confirmed. I guess I started the planning/hoping early this year because I do not remember being this frustrated last year.

My completely uneducated guess on the dates for 2017 would be:

November - 5,7,9,10,12,14,16,17,19,26,28,30

December - 1,3,7,8,10,12,14,15,17,19,21

*****corrected and added November 16 and updated December 13 to December 12 and December 25 to December 15*****

Last edited:
If dates hold true and the prices don't have a crazy increase we will be heading to the Nov 26th party.

November - 5,7,9,10,12,14,17,19,26,28,30

December - 1,3,7,8,10,13,14,25,17,19,21

I would disagree with it starting as early as the 5th. I would also add the 16th and maybe lose the 19th (I think they have the last party before Thanksgiving on Friday, but I could be wrong.) For December, I would assume the 12th rather than the 13th (they don't typically have parties on Wednesdays), and I wouldn't expect there to be a party later than the 17th. (Last year was the first time they had one later than the 18th.)

I agree, these will most likely be the dates

I would disagree with it starting as early as the 5th. I would also add the 16th and maybe lose the 19th (I think they have the last party before Thanksgiving on Friday, but I could be wrong.) For December, I would assume the 12th rather than the 13th (they don't typically have parties on Wednesdays), and I wouldn't expect there to be a party later than the 17th. (Last year was the first time they had one later than the 18th.)
I'd also remove 11/30 due to the cast event at MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter