"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I checked the site say's sold out. I also see someone here saw that too. I sure hope they just haven't updated or something. Honestly, this and the flights just need to open for me to know what and when I want to make reservations and to pick what park to start in and what park to end in each night. I like to Plan. I think dates and times are easy to predict they should release it 10 months early.

We arrive Fri Dec 22nd and first day in the parks will be the 23rd. I assume all party days will be over by then? If so, I'll buy an extra "normal" day to spend in the parks.

They did have a party on the 22nd last year, but that was the first time that I'm aware of that they had one later than the 18th.

Ok I checked the site say's sold out. I also see someone here saw that too. I sure hope they just haven't updated or something. Honestly, this and the flights just need to open for me to know what and when I want to make reservations and to pick what park to start in and what park to end in each night. I like to Plan. I think dates and times are easy to predict they should release it 10 months early.
I went on this morning and now MVMCP and MNSSHP are both showing schedule unavailable.

Tom Bricker, with Disney Tourist Blog, said the sold out message was an error. Phew

He also said that exact dates would be released this summer....I sure hope it's sooner than that!

Last edited:
Can I use Disney gift cards to buy these MVMCP tics? Is there a difference if I order online or over the phone for gift card use?

Can I use Disney gift cards to buy these MVMCP tics? Is there a difference if I order online or over the phone for gift card use?
I ordered my tickets over the phone with gift cards no problem for the Halloween party last year. I think you can use it on the website too

I ordered my tickets over the phone with gift cards no problem for the Halloween party last year. I think you can use it on the website too
Thanks! With Disney, I am so used to there being some strange rule against something that should be easy, I feel the need to ask stupid questions like this. Appreciate the help!

This will be our first time at a party. Is there enough time to do some of the rides and see all the entertainment?

I'm so glad to have finally found this thread!! I had been keeping an eye out for one, but somehow missed it! We have done MNSSHP twice and we absolutely loved it. We are wanting to experience Christmastime at Disney this trip so of course we have to do MVMCP!! I'm so excited!!

So excited, headed in mid November for a mom's only trip and I've never been to MVMCP, we've done MNSSHP twice and loved it. Right now we are planning to hit up the party, hopefully on the Friday of our trip. I love party days because we sleep in and have brunch somewhere vs heading out so early for rope drop. :)

This will be our first time at a party. Is there enough time to do some of the rides and see all the entertainment?
There is so much to do at the party it's impossible to do EVERYTHING, especially if you want to see any of the headlining characters (Jack Skellington, 7 Dwarves, etc). We went to last years party (a non-sold out night in early Nov). Got there right at 4pm, stayed until midnight. We fit in a ton of rides, treat stations, a couple of the shows, and the parade, but did not see any special characters. IMO if you wanted to do all the unique party offerings, plus rides, you would need more than one party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter