"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Also, can we leave party and come back if we need to take DD to meet my parents after the parade? She is only 2 and can't make it the whole night but I thought it would be fun for her to see the parade.

i really wan to go to the party! It is so expensive, but I think I will regret not going. DH says he is on board if it means that much to me. I originally wanted to go on Thursday 12/1 but our plans make so much more sense to go on Friday 12/2. Do you think there will be a huge difference in crowds?
There are a limited number of tickets sold for each party. While Friday may bring in more of a local crowd, even a sell out is less crowded than s busy day at MK. Personally, I'd pick the day that fits your schedule best.

There are a limited number of tickets sold for each party. While Friday may bring in more of a local crowd, even a sell out is less crowded than s busy day at MK. Personally, I'd pick the day that fits your schedule best.
Thanks! That's what I was thinking

Specialty Merchandise
• Event MagicBands: Big Top Souvenirs, Emporium, Box Office Gifts
• Event Apparel: Big Top Souvenirs, Emporium, Mickey’s Star Traders
• Logo Event Pins: Big Top Souvenirs
Can you please tell me where the ornaments will be? Thanks so much for this info!

During MNSSHP, Jack & Sally started meeting st 5. The line formed at 4, and was hours long before the party even started. Just something to consider if they follow suit and he's a priority. By 5:30 you will encounter quite a line.
Thanks. That's the kind of tip I needed. May try to get earlier dining then.

We decided to cancel our Christmas week reservation a few months ago and I have resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be seeing Christmas decorations at Disney World this year. And then I had a brilliant idea! My oldest turns 11 on December 15th and there's a party that night, so I'm going to take her and her best friend "out to breakfast" the morning of her birthday but really I'm driving to the airport and flying all three of us down for the Christmas party that night and then we'll head back to New Jersey the next morning. I know it seems a little excessive for a birthday but I just love me some Disney at Christmas! I know my daughter is going to FREAK out when she realizes where we're going. Her best friend has never been so it will be exciting for her, too. Already booked our room at ASMu, next up is flights and the party tickets! We have gone to this party to other times in the last four years and I am happy to see they finally changed up some of the dessert options!

I am still strongly considering the party mainly for a less crowded experience and I want to see the snow but my worries are that it will be super loud and amusement overload with the parade. What is the music like that they play ? How are the crowds on a party vs non party Saturday night at magic kingdom?

I am still strongly considering the party mainly for a less crowded experience and I want to see the snow but my worries are that it will be super loud and amusement overload with the parade. What is the music like that they play ? How are the crowds on a party vs non party Saturday night at magic kingdom?
A non-party Saturday will be much, MUCH busier.

My husband and I will be in the world mid December and I'm really on the fence about buying party tickets. We've never been, but from what I understand the biggest draw are the meet and greets and the fireworks/shows? We're not into meet and greets at all, and not really into shows either. Is it still "worth it"? I know it's all personal opinion, but curious what everyone here thinks.
My family is not into shows either and we only do a couple of the special character meet n greets, but we still love the Christmas party. It's so festive and Christmasy. It's just a one of a kind experience. If you love Christmas and MK, then the party is for you.

If you are not on main street or near the hub you won't even know any of that entertainment is going on. My DH and I went 5 years ago. We happened to catch a show in front of the Castle, but other than that we rode LOTS of rides and enjoyed the festive atmosphere. We did watch a few minutes of the fireworks from fantasyland (you can't miss those from anywhere in the park).

We're going this year and my main focus is on the entertainment! Didn't do much research 5 years ago, but now I really want to see the parade, shows etc. I think we'll try and catch the 1st parade from Frontierland, then make our way to the hub for entertainment, then after fireworks focus on riding rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter