** Official March 2023 Thread **

I’ve been getting a barrage of Mouse Dining notifications for Sci Fi Dine In reservations opening up on March 22 and 23rd. I managed to snag one. If you are looking, go take a peek!
I snagged one too, it was one of the two I couldn’t get at 60 days!! Yeah.

Now to get Ohana for the 25th!

Late joiner here :wave:! Celebrating our 30th anniversary with a stay at the Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs March 5-14. Will be in the parks 3/7-3/13. Dining is all booked and was able to get everything I wanted - SH71, Topolino's, Jiko's, Le Cellier, Homecomin', and a few others. Haven't been to WDW since our 20th anniversary (10 years!!) so super excited to be back! If anyone has suggestions for something special/fun/romantic to do in the parks, or resort in general, would love to hear them! I think we have fine dining covered, but if there are any fun lounges to check out or pretty areas just to walk around....looking for ideas!:-)

Late joiner here :wave:! Celebrating our 30th anniversary with a stay at the Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs March 5-14. Will be in the parks 3/7-3/13. Dining is all booked and was able to get everything I wanted - SH71, Topolino's, Jiko's, Le Cellier, Homecomin', and a few others. Haven't been to WDW since our 20th anniversary (10 years!!) so super excited to be back! If anyone has suggestions for something special/fun/romantic to do in the parks, or resort in general, would love to hear them! I think we have fine dining covered, but if there are any fun lounges to check out or pretty areas just to walk around....looking for ideas!:-)
Congratulations on your anniversary!! You could always try to schedule a Capture Your Moment photoshoot at one of the parks, or book something in the Enchanting Extras collection like Savor the Savannah! I tried to do that with my husband for our first anniversary trip but we had a fraction of the days you did and were doing the Halloween party instead. As for lounges, I love rolling into Nomad Lounge and can usually get a seat at the bar pretty easily. If you're dining during fireworks time at Topolino's, or close enough to it, have a beverage on the balcony and take in the views!!

We will be at Disney celebrating our 35th; I hope you enjoy it as much as I know we will. From what I’ve seen, the Spanish Mosaic art is a great souvenir. We’re traveling over to do it, so check it out since you are already there. Dahlia is a fantastic Lounge, and we really enjoy Toledo. “Off-campus,” Enchanted Rose is just lovely, especially at sunset on the outside patio.

Happy Anniversary! We will be there at the same time for my 60th birthday! We booked the Keys to Kingdom tour at Magic Kingdom. I am super pumped for this as I've always wanted to do it!

Toppolino’s just released a few more late morning breakfast times for the last two weeks of March and I snagged one! (Two actually). I picked up a Space 220 reservation yesterday so I officially have all the ADRs that I want. Mouse Dining really paid off!

They aren’t all at the best times so I’m keeping my alerts on and will still try to shuffle things around. But even if that doesn’t work, I’m so happy!!

Also, I picked up both a 4 person and a 2 person on Monday March 27 at 11:25 and I’m going to drop one once I figure out if my husband and son want to join my daughter and I. If anyone is looking for one and not having any luck, let me know and I’ll try to do-ordinate a drop in the next couple of days.

Last edited:

Thinking about booking a semi-last-minute trip for the last week of March and wondering if I can get some opinions about crowd levels. I'm looking at March 26-30, and crowd calendars are putting those dates at 8/10. I'm wondering, though, with Easter being a little later this year, and spring breaks usually being more in the middle of month, if you all think the high crowd predictions will be accurate this week? Also, do high crowd levels make time at the resort and/or Disney Springs (rather than parks) seem crazy too? Also considering the merits of doing a "staycation" at one of the resorts and just planning on enjoying the activities and atmosphere there, maybe doing Disney Springs, but if everywhere is going to be wall to wall people, I'm not sure I'd enjoy it.

Touring plans has Hollywood Studios at 9 all of that week and I think that may be skewing the numbers - it shows the rest of the parks as lower (and each of MK, Epcot, and AK having days at 6 that week). The crowd calendars are definitely showing lower that week than both the week before and the week after.

Last edited:
Touring plans has Hollywood Studios at 9 all of that week and I think that mak be skewing the numbers - it shows the rest of the parks as lower (and each of MK, Epcot, and AK having days at 6 that week). The crowd calendars are definitely showing lower that week than both the week before and the week after.
Thank you! Wonder why HS is so high compared to the others.

We’re staying at the Swan last week in March, but I keep checking rates to see if I can get it lower. Anyone know why the Swan & Dolphin has 2k a night rates for March 27-31? I know there is a LIV golf tournament at Orange County National that week, but surely they would stay else where??

Hello all!

I’d like to ask some help! For anyone staying at a Disney Resort during the month of March, can you please take a picture of the March Resort Recreation Calendar for the Official Monthly Calendar Thread? I’ll be updating Page 1 of that thread as they come in. I’d truly appreciate it! Have you all have a great trip!

Thank you!

Thanks so much! They also released some for the rest of that week — I got one for the 26th (was able to move my 7:40 to a 6:30 🥳🥳)
Hi
First time posting here- I hope this is the right place to post!

I’m seeking a res for 2 at Ohana 4p Mon Mar 27

I can trade: 2 people for Ohana 4:15 Sun Mar 26 or 2 people for California Grill Mon Mar 27

You say that they just released more, do they do that for all restaurants?

I’m up for any hacks and tips from the experienced Mouseketeers! 😁

I'll be down in the parks March 26-30, with my big sister, staying at GDT. We're celebrating the 40th anniversary of our first family trip to WDW; I've been to the parks a bunch, she hasn't been since 1983! I told her it would be nice because the weather would be lovely, and now they're forecasting 90 degrees most of the week... Whoops! We do have AH tickets for both MK and DHS so we'll get some quality park time after the heat of the day. I was able to get dining reservations at about 50 days out for everything we wanted, though a few odd times (like Brown Derby at 4:40 PM).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter