• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official March 2017 Thread**

Anyone know what the current weather looks like. I saw the forecast on my weather app, but hard to tell how humid and really hot it is. We leave in about a week and from Pennsylvania. Debating if I need to pack jeans and sweatshirts or just t-shirts and shorts. This is our first March trip. Our other trips have always been in either September of May. I was hoping for nice weather with low humidity. Getting excited!!!
Hi we're in Delaware this is our third March trip. Humidity is definitely better than the summer months and Sept/early Oct.
I would bring jeans and a light jacket for the evenings just in case.

Hi we're in Delaware this is our third March trip. Humidity is definitely better than the summer months and Sept/early Oct.
I would bring jeans and a light jacket for the evenings just in case.

It should be warm during the day though, so shorts or Capri pants wouldn't be out of the question right? I'm looking and it's almost 80!

It should be warm during the day though, so shorts or Capri pants wouldn't be out of the question right? I'm looking and it's almost 80!

Thanks! Definitely packing shirts and tees for during the day. Maybe one pair of jeans and one sweatshirt. We will be wearing out light jacket on the plane. Getting very excited and hoping for LOW humidity! Has to be better than May and Sept.! Thanks!!

Hello! Anyone drive down from the Midwest? We are coming from the Chicagoland area and this is the first time we've ever driven (flights were insane!) Our plan is to leave at 3 or 4 AM on Saturday and stop in Valdosta, GA for the night. Then leave around 7:30 AM Sunday and hope to get to AOA by noon or earlier? Anyone have experience with this route? My husband is worried about Atlanta traffic on a Saturday. Thanks!

We are in the Chicago area and we used to stop at Valdosta on our way down. I can't remember what time we left Chicago but I do remember that it was a long drive to Valdosta. We would then get to WDW by noon - ish. If you are used to Chicago traffic then Atlanta will not be a problem. It is like taking the Tri-State. ;)

Last edited:
Check into BWV(first stay there) 2 weeks from today! Woohooo!!!

Hey WDWNUT61. Saw that you booked Dolphins in Depth for DD who is studying Marine Biology in college. I booked a couple of months ago for myself and DD 14 who has expressed interest in Marine Biology. We are doing it on Wed 3/15.

My husband is coming home from a deployment sooner than expected, so we are planning a last minute trip March 4-8. Crowds and weather reports look great! We are staying at POR- any tips on what building or area to request for close transportation? We always stay at Shades of Green, so I'm excited to try a new resort. Any POR tips? Favorite places, playgrounds, or quiet spots on property?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter