• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official March 2017 Thread**

4 more work days! Took Friday off to pack and relax, as we fly to MCO first thing Saturday morning! So close!!!

Nice!! I wish I had taken Friday off but I'm storing up my paid time off. We leave at 6:30AM and the airport is 3 hours away, so we are leaving the night before. We arrive shortly before 4 which is the earliest we've ever arrived. I'm excited to get there early enough to have time to do something!!

I've definitely tried to finish packing and "relax" the few hours after work before bedtime the day before a trip, and it never works! I always start the trip off frazzled! I also always take a day off on the other end of a trip to unpack and relax before going back to work. This may end up making my overall time away shorter, but it is certainly what works for me!

I'm sorry if this ha already been asked in the thread....but do we know what the current Room-Only Bounceback dates are? I am preparing for mid-September (DH thinks I am crazy preparing for our next Disney trip before we have even started this one, but that's how you take advantage of the BB rate!).

Have you customized them? I'd check the order to make sure it was finalized. Normally they ship about 30 days out. Make sure if someone in your party wants a gray band you actually chose that, and didn't just leave it at the default color - that could be preventing your order from completing.
My daughter and I declined our magic bands, but I did customize my mother's MB. When I click on the order it says "Act quickly! Your order may ship at any moment!" When I click on the status of the order it says pending

Just an FYI for anyone going at the end of March. I just checked car rentals again to see if I could get a better deal than what I booked a month ago and sure enough, prices dropped significantly. I booked at $378 for 11 days (SUV w/ hertz) and now I was able to rebook for $283 ! If youre renting a car and did not pre-pay, its worth checking again.

I booked with Hertz, AAA, and a coupon " 203372 " for $5 off per day up to $35.

I don't see your travel dates on the first page, when in the month are you going?

Around the 2nd/3rd week of March, temp are around low to mid 70's-F daytime and high 50's-F/low 60's-F nighttime

Im hoping thats not true! I need 80's during the day and 70 at night!! Im going the last week of March. Ive been freezing since last October!

I can't believe March is finally almost here. I've had my 3/6-3/13 trip at BLT booked for almost a year, and then just last week I found out from work that they need me in Orlando the following week, so I'm staying at CBR from 3/13-3/19. It'll easily be the longest I've ever been at WDW in one trip.

Im hoping thats not true! I need 80's during the day and 70 at night!! Im going the last week of March. Ive been freezing since last October!

The past 2 times we've been in March, we've had pants and jackets on in the evenings because it was so cold and the wind made it worse I'm afraid. However, we've had a very mild winter this year, so who knows!!! This could be your year! LOL

The past 2 times we've been in March, we've had pants and jackets on in the evenings because it was so cold and the wind made it worse I'm afraid. However, we've had a very mild winter this year, so who knows!!! This could be your year! LOL

Fingers crossed! Thanks for the tip. I was planning on bringing sweaters and capris, but Ill throw in a jacket and some longer pants just in case.

Today is the day! Our flight is at 6:10pm! I've been up since about 4:30 this morning because I can't sleep lol. Bags are almost ready. House is almost ready. Gotta drop the girls off at school, head to Target to see if I can find a t-shirt style swimsuit for my 9 year old (she finally tried her new ones on last night and they bugged her...she's my super sensitive girl :/), then Petsmart because I procrastinated on getting a few things. Then it's back home to finish packing, change the cat litter, clean out the cats water fountain, clean the hamster cage, and do a few other last minute things. We're picking the girls up a half hour early then heading to the airport! I can't believe after all this planning and waiting, the day is finally here. It doesn't feel real!

I'm so nervous about the flight and if everything will go smoothly. Once we're on our way I'm sure I'll feel a lot better, though I don't know if I'll be calm enough to nap on the flight. Maybe that means I'll actually be able to fall asleep fast and stay asleep at the hotel. We have breakfast reservations at Ohana and a long day at Animal Kingdom, I want to be well rested :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter