**Official March 2017 Thread**

Oh nice! I'm jealous--I got the email my bands shipped Wednesday afternoon but they've been sitting with the "shipping partner" waiting to be picked up by/delivered to the USPS. Come on "shipping partner"!! I want my magic bands! :)
I know what you mean it took a day or so before they started moving. I kept stalking the order tracking like that was going to make them arrive sooner :rotfl:

Im so jealous of the 2 and 3 week waiting people going in March! My trip is never going to be here. I booked in September, which is late for me to start planning and everything was good until around mid January...days moving quickly....now it seems every day drags and time is standing still :( I want to go NOW!!!!

I know what you mean it took a day or so before they started moving. I kept stalking the order tracking like that was going to make them arrive sooner :rotfl:

Right? If I check often enough, the bands will finally go to USPS and finally start to move :)

Some of you may remember I booked Dolphins in Depth for DD a while back. I've been trying to decide what to do for the 3 hours and we already have plenty of park time scheduled. I just booked myself breakfast at Kona :goodvibes
I've heard so many great reviews of their breakfast and we've only eaten dinner there which was really good. I'll have plenty of time to get to the Poly and back to meet her afterwards plus enjoy a nice relaxing breakfast. I may have to walk off breakfast afterwards and do some shopping ::yes::

I just found this thread, so excited we are at 27 days!! Can you please add us to the Roll Call? We are AKL CL March 17-25.

Trying to place our orders for BOG Breakfast for March 20, but keep getting the Stitch page. Anyone else having problems?

Is there any chance that ROL will add nights before we head to Disney in March? We're planning to go to AK on a Monday and I can't really see us making our way back to AK just for ROL another night.

I really hope so, I am doing AK on a Friday, no way to move it around to a day that it is showing currently.
We are going March 10-16th!! Ft. Wilderness Cabins!!! Spring break for my children's school and my school is at the same time finally!!! :banana:

FUNNY! This is the first year our school and my MIL's school AREN'T in the same Spring Break, so the kids will miss 2 weeks of school, because she can't take off a week! LOL

Huzzah, Magic bands have moved! They're in Illinois, which seems like a detour to get to Virginia from Florida, but I'll take it. :)

Also, I've never seen the tracking look like this before--I guess USPS just handles the last leg/delivery?
magic bands shipping.png

I just found this thread, so excited we are at 27 days!! Can you please add us to the Roll Call? We are AKL CL March 17-25.

Trying to place our orders for BOG Breakfast for March 20, but keep getting the Stitch page. Anyone else having problems?

I've been getting Stitch randomly all over the place for a while. I'd recommend either using a different browser or clearing your cache. Stitch seems to be really enjoying causing havoc at the moment!

I've been getting Stitch randomly all over the place for a while. I'd recommend either using a different browser or clearing your cache. Stitch seems to be really enjoying causing havoc at the moment!

Thanks, I finally got it to work in Safari. Not sure what is going on, but I sure wish they would get their website issues figured out.

Anyway, we got our orders placed. Just 4 weeks to go :)

Thanks, I finally got it to work in Safari. Not sure what is going on, but I sure wish they would get their website issues figured out.

Anyway, we got our orders placed. Just 4 weeks to go :)

+1. For such a huge corporation, their website seems to have issues ALL the time. But I'm glad you were finally able to get it to work!

YAY!!! I got 7DMT and Frozen FP+ at 30 day mark. Woke up at 6am to do it, but DONE and DONE. lol

Now for HS and AK window to open....
This is so encouraging that crowds will be lower than I thought. I couldn't get my frozen fp moved for our September trip last year after about 50 days. There was nothing left.

Huzzah, Magic bands have moved! They're in Illinois, which seems like a detour to get to Virginia from Florida, but I'll take it. :)

Also, I've never seen the tracking look like this before--I guess USPS just handles the last leg/delivery?
View attachment 220841
Every year mine do wacky things. I had 3 sets ship the same day to the same address last September. They not only arrived on 3 separate days, but took 3 different routes through random states.

Hi March Travelers,

My WDW trip March 1-11, 2017 is fast approaching!

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who have already made plans with me. :thumbsup2

I won't have a chance to check these messages during my trip, so I'm checking back now in case anyone else may also like to meet up.

These are the meals where I'm still looking for people to meet:

March 3: late breakfast at Cape May Café; dinner at Boma
March 5: dinner at The Wave
March 7: lunch at Sci Fi Dine In; dinner at Captain's Grille
March 8: lunch at Whispering Canyon
March 9: late breakfast at Ravello
March 11: lunch at Kona Café

And these are the evening music shows where it would be great if any of you would like to join me -- the more, the merrier:

March 1: Yehaa Bob show
March 3: Planet Hollywood bar area
March 4: Campfire Singalong; then Yehaa Bob show again
March 5: POFQ lounge music
March 7 and/or March 10: Jellyrolls dueling piano bar

Feel free to send me a message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter