Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

we are going june 17 till 24 .first time as dvc. we are staying at ssr.and we have 2 birthdays then mine and dh

Just booked us this afternoon for WL 6-16 to 6-23. Had originally planned for us to wait till 2010 but decided to take advantage of buy four and get three. Let the planning begin!!!! :yay:

We moved our vacation due to the 4/3 offer. My daughter will be celebrating her birthday on the 17th. I can't wait to read everybody's posts. It's going to be my mom, aunt, son, daughter and me at POR.

All updated once again!
We all now have until March before we can make ADR's! I did get to make my Chef Mickeys ADR at the 180 day mark but that was before they went and changed everything!

Looks like we will be coming in 6/6-6/12! A nice surprise trip for us with our developers points at SS. Couldn't pass up the chance to go.:banana:

Did anyone get any items for their vacation for Christmas (or other Holiday) gifts? I got a Birnbaums book. I have already read the entire Unofficial Guide so I am happy to have something else to read. I am already 3/4 of the way done with this one.:upsidedow

Did anyone get any items for their vacation for Christmas (or other Holiday) gifts? I got a Birnbaums book. I have already read the entire Unofficial Guide so I am happy to have something else to read. I am already 3/4 of the way done with this one.:upsidedow

Yep! Got two new Mickey t-shirts and a Tinkerbell wallet. I am saving these for our May/June, 2009 trip!

My kids got some princess mugs, our entire family thinks because I love Disney now that anything Disney is a great gift for us all :rotfl: My daughter wants to take her princess mug with us. She also got a mickey sweatshirt but I tried to explain it was going to be way too hot to need that.

I just found this thread. Add us to the list, please. We got the 4/3 deal and are staying at Poly June 6-13. We weren't planning on a trip for this year, but we just couldn't resist!
For Christmas I got a book: "The Complete Walt Disney World". The kids got "Imagineers guide to AK" and "Hidden Mickeys".

My future DMIL gave me some blue Disney luggage for Christmas. :) She also gave me a Minnie ornament and gave my DFi a matching Mickey one. I love them!

My future DMIL gave me some blue Disney luggage for Christmas. :) She also gave me a Minnie ornament and gave my DFi a matching Mickey one. I love them!

That is awesome! I cant wait to go to DTD and get an ornament made for us!!!

I got FI travel size things for his stocking and his mom got me lots of travel things to pack and a 50.00 gift card also!

Add me to the list! We are going June 21 - 27! At first with everything going on was trying not to get excited, we weren't going this year with the economy and DD starting college in the fall,:sad1: but after 4/3 deal we went overboard! Staying at Cont, the first hotel we stayed at that DD remembers, and new this year we are doing Dinning Plan! :cool1: So I added a ticker today and am going to start planning and getting really excited! :banana:

Plan is for 06/13-06/20 at POP. DH & I are taking my DNephew11 :yoda: for his first visit, with QS dining, and maybe a ressie at SciFi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter